Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really hold an opinion on her but I do know if she is on the TV, I turn over 🥴. There is something about her I just can’t put my finger on. She seems all sweet and innocent but it’s glaringly obvious she has copied Hinch, befriended her to get the intel and then dumped her. Very much like what Lydia does to everyone. I also can’t bear the fact she shares every single detail of her life with the daily mail. Even her family holiday was kindly gifted and flogged on the DM website.
She was a very young single mother and is now successfully self employed and I admire that, so do many others if her followers are genuine. Her and Joe both come across as compassionate and kind people.

Who was it who said that we get the media we deserve, I loathe the DM but there’s no denying its popularity and they’re relentless in pursuit of readership, hence the SM bandwagon.

Reactions: 10
Maybe antiques roadshow 😂
Be similar to Alice Tinker in the Vicar of Dibley though lol, when she gets some quite essentially non antique toys valued

In fact I've found Lidl's contemporary

---
No friendship, fake or not is worth risking your health eating that roast dinner.

Also who on earth has mini corns on a roast? Who doesn’t serve broccoli cut up? They have literally got 2 entire broccoli’s just boiled and dumped on a plate. I think I’d rather be served an entire frozen aunt Bessie roast than this food poisoning.

View attachment 2582619
---

View attachment 2582615
It's making me ill just looking at it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting her nails done - NOT by Alex!!!!

Tell us you have no content without telling us you have no content!!!!! - Cooking mac n cheese again, and showing the office!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Which hotel is it she’s staying at? Please don’t tell me anyone has been silly enough to work with her after savoy gate last year

Reactions: 11
The basement is a mess. Good ! Hope it costs a fortune.

And Lydia says there are so many ladies working in the office. It's literally Satan, Cawwiee and Fi.
Sheerluxe you're not !

Lydia cutting her Crown Prince pumpkin / squash reminds me of Kendall Jenner cutting a cucumber. 🤭
She had to call Ali for help.
Lydia, the gift that keeps on giving : weak wrists and a peabrain all in one package.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Using a silicone spatula to stir the bechamel sauce. Guess Tattlers and Josie taking the mick out of her made Lydia drop the metal mixer thingamajig and choose silicone. 😂 Dumbass.

AlexP has been wiped off the vlogs. A request for free makeup and nails is now frantically being sent out.

• Haha
She’s so filling the daylesford mustard jar with Coleman’s once it’s finished 😂

She said “ sheesh kebab” . I’ve only ever heard Josie use that phrase before
---
Well sheesh kebab that macaroni cheese is dry AF !. Just buy it from daylesford Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fakery over the hotel room is next level over-exaggeration.
Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh wow Oh my gosh GOSH Oh my gosh wow GOSH Oh my gosh.
Oh duck off.

The supposed posh accent is OTT AND SHE DOES NOT PUT DOWN THE FRIKKEN BIRKIN.

Screenshot_20231120_193318_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_193337_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_193350_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_193401_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_193500_YouTube.jpg

Trigger warning : those stupid velvet floppy bows are back.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The scarf doesn’t go with the coat imo . Leonora smee was gifted this trench from hc

Is she really pretending she arrived to the langham in the little pink monstrosity of a car ?!.

She needs a lot of direction from the photographer bearing in mind she’s an old hand at this game
---
The fakery over the hotel room is next level over-exaggeration.
Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh wow Oh my gosh GOSH Oh my gosh wow GOSH Oh my gosh.
Oh duck off.

The supposed posh accent is OTT AND SHE DOES NOT PUT DOWN THE FRIKKEN BIRKIN.

View attachment 2582856View attachment 2582857View attachment 2582859View attachment 2582860View attachment 2582867

Trigger warning : those stupid velvet floppy bows are back.
Looks like one of those dolls some men buy when in vegas or Blackpool 😂
---
After her sieve brush cleanse tutorial she takes grubby makeup brushes to the shoot?!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The poor girl had to carry her own luggage.
Aww poppet.
Screenshot_20231120_194442_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_194447_YouTube.jpg

Creepy Cawwiiee was too busy lisping to us whilst holding the vlogging camera, Satan & Fi had to stay home to look after the soggy office.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Sick
Another damn hat.
Screenshot_20231120_200401_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200412_YouTube.jpg

Wait until Rectumsmum sees this comment ... Shirley's gonna be toast !!! 😂

Screenshot_20231120_200244_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200253_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200301_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200308_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200319_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_200325_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh god we're not going to be getting her making Mac & Cheese every vlog now are we like Josie?:sleep: also is that what Brits call it I thought people called it Macaroni cheese?
---
Also why does she make it in that big pan has she not got a oven dish?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cheap pearls with the toweling gown 😂

Screenshot_20231120_200908_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_200913_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_201135_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_201144_YouTube.jpg

There is a quiet rant at the end of the vlog :
Eyebrows and some girl on TT
Body types and she views herself
Sensitive Lydia
She's learning how to dress her body type (imo, failing at it)
Ekcet-teraah Ekcet-teraah

And really Lydia is the last person to talk about anybody's eyebrows.

And Lydia says she wants to stop talking about her body in a certain way, Uh huh.t hen she needs to stop obsessing about being a size 4 or 6, stop saying "This is 2 sizes too big" or "This needs to be a bit tighter". And stop limiting her food intake to one meal a day and drinking water to quell her hunger pangs. Hypocritical this bish is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.