Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
I don’t really hold an opinion on her but I do know if she is on the TV, I turn over 🥴. There is something about her I just can’t put my finger on. She seems all sweet and innocent but it’s glaringly obvious she has copied Hinch, befriended her to get the intel and then dumped her. Very much like what Lydia does to everyone. I also can’t bear the fact she shares every single detail of her life with the daily mail. Even her family holiday was kindly gifted and flogged on the DM website.
She was a very young single mother and is now successfully self employed and I admire that, so do many others if her followers are genuine. Her and Joe both come across as compassionate and kind people.

Who was it who said that we get the media we deserve, I loathe the DM but there’s no denying its popularity and they’re relentless in pursuit of readership, hence the SM bandwagon.

Reactions: 10

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She'd claim it was her who made wedding dresses white if a virgin if she could (pssst was actually Queen Victoria who did, prior was standard to wear either black or red apparently).
Or she least popularised it, hand her hand in it rather at least, if not made it kind of a standard

Her only daughter (namely Princess Louise when she married became the Duchess of Argyll, the spouse of the Duke of Argyll) presented the first Cruachan (now Cpl Cruachan IV) to the Black Watch (or was at the time only lol, since now are the 3-Scots of the Royal Regiment of Scotland) their mascot and now the amalgamated regiment as well mascot.

Its not Black Watch tartan isn't any such thing its Campell tartan (meaning crooked mouth is what it kind of means in English from Gaidhlig sort of).

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Louise Cooney (Irish influencer) has had a beautiful baby boy, mind you gorgeous parents, they have named him Jude.
Model mouth and her husband have also had a beautiful little girl and Charlotte is looking fab. She did all through the pregnancy, a beautiful family!

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Maybe antiques roadshow 😂
Be similar to Alice Tinker in the Vicar of Dibley though lol, when she gets some quite essentially non antique toys valued

In fact I've found Lidl's contemporary

---
No friendship, fake or not is worth risking your health eating that roast dinner.

Also who on earth has mini corns on a roast? Who doesn’t serve broccoli cut up? They have literally got 2 entire broccoli’s just boiled and dumped on a plate. I think I’d rather be served an entire frozen aunt Bessie roast than this food poisoning.

View attachment 2582619
---

View attachment 2582615
It's making me ill just looking at it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Namima

VIP Member
I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

At the 10:58 mark she shows a photo from 10 years ago in the same hotel lobby.

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

She looks odd in the pic. Can anyone confirm it's the muppet please?

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......
Wait. Whaaaat !!!
Which one ? The blonde in the middle ?

Screenshot_20231130_084138_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_084207_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
What the ****???
A bulky roll neck sweater under a shirt and with a formal suit???? :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
And why (*sigh*) does he insist on having one leg of his sunglasses dangling down from his breast pocket? Whoever told him it looked cool was having a laugh!!!!
Oh lord have mercy, he's hopeless!

He's I think got it A on the wrong item of clothing and B no one does that even with the right one, its supposed to be (if wearing the right piece of clothing) where one of the temples are meant to be in the pocket so the shades or lenses and the other temple (folded up) drops down. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
That intro was so embarrassing and soooo long.

Then this appeared in my feed. It’s as if YouTube itself is trolling her😄. Even in this, she ignores advice and walks over the newly laid paving just so she can show off as quickly as possible then makes bitchy comments about her neighbour’s front garden.

Their intro should be a modern day spin on ‘A Christmas Carol’ where Ali is taken forward in time from this point to see himself now in his camp Little Lord Fauntleroy patent leather shoes with bows then runs back in horror to pack up his puffa coat and snow wash jeans and head for the hills.
When looking at the previous photo, Lydia's actually I think pretty cute there to be honest, its really sad whats happened to her I think (well self inflicted of course but.....

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Does anyone know why isobel Harris would be sucking up to lidl? This woman buys at least one hermes product a week. She's had more hermes bags this year than most have had in a lifetime yet she follows lydia and actively tags her etc.
Doesn't she know lydia buys her herpes bags from temu?
I think Isabel is just glomming on hoping to snag a few of Lydia’s followers.

• Heart
  • Wow

mmmmmmk

Another coat that will never see the light of day. We might see it on Depop one day. Maybe Depop Dee is still depoping her clothes somewhere.
That coat looks like a robe, although, I can't workout if the coat looks like a robe or if it's giving me hip hop/rapper vibes, all she needs is a thick gold chain, some bling and a rhinestone crystal grill on her teeth. haha
View attachment 2578188
View attachment 2578205
Where does she store all these coats she is given. What does she do with them, besides not wear them! Does she send them back? Or are they in the pretend Bag Vault too, or is there another Vault called the 'Coats that are never worn Vault' cause lord knows she has received far too many for one person. Maybe she chucks them all in giant plastic bags filled with coats, waiting their turn to be sold, and puts the filled bags in the bathroom in the Wisteria room, she uses as a storage room, with all the other stuff she has in there - or more like the Listeria room with the broken toilet full of bacteria and gunky filth. Its a mystery.
She be looking like A Pimp Named Slickback

Attachments

• Haha