Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danzin queen

I guess planning the Vow Renewal has taken up alot of her time ie. the team's time, or no one's RSVP'ed and they've had to cancel it ... The friends list is growing shorter by the day.
Or brands have not taken the bait for the provision of free good and services.
Or Lydia will release the footage of the vow renewal as a 2 hour movie on YouTube.

---

The sunglasses. 😂😂😂😂
Omg did Ali pick up his gran's sunglasses by accident ?
View attachment 2602151View attachment 2602152

The pout.
Lips Boofant.
Yikes.

View attachment 2602153
He is such a twat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I think she’s made it up, Ali posted something of her in A&E recently (or what looked like a&e) saying ‘burning the candle at both ends’ realistically what is Lydia doing that is making her burnout? The woman puts basic shit like ‘her hair done’ ‘get nails done’ ‘go shopping’ on her to do list. Most people do everything that she does (self care, house maintenance and management, car maintenance, garden maintenance, pet maintenance, looking after kids AND working full time in demanding jobs where getting your hair done isn’t part of your job) and don’t suffer as many ‘burn outs’ as she does. Sorry if this over steps the mark but she quite clearly has mental health issues to basically have big dramatic episodes every 6 months. Which I think is the real reason she was in a&e. I don’t think any of these episodes are burn out or exhaustion, I think it’s something else.
OR a heavy period ;-)

She acts like she was treated like royalty when shown her suite, but - like I posted previously - there are a lot of empty suites at The Langham. It cost them nothing to let her stomp around posing and I’m pretty sure she got the job because of her vast American audience she boasted about on the vlog. I would say about 5% of Americans would stay at The Langham - unless for business purposes - and certainly not through her recommendation so she has little or no reach to brag about.
I think this is why there's a Collab X with Stacey Solomon. Could SS be trying to break into the US market ?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I completely agree. I saw a great tik tok the other day from this guy who call out sh*t as it is. He basically says being told you’re fine the way you are, and if people don’t like it it’s them that need to change, is toxic and breeds narcissists. We are not fine, we are all very messed up people and the sooner we accept it and make positive changes to become better then that’s all we need: this would work so well in the Lydia context. It’s always our fault, the audience are gaslit all the time, she’s never wrong: her health, she’s gaslighting herself into thinking she has all these conditions when she brings most in herself
I always think that especially if a multitude of people are telling you what you're doing is wrong and completely out of order (like the Nicki thing and etc) then there's something very wrong. If its maybe some few people who are saying small little insignificant things then suppose its a matter of opinion, but if its massive like what she's been told then yeah, it's not going to be others who have to change it's them themselves.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
What the fuck is she wearing in her latest post?!

the back bit makes her look like a chicken

Think it is this in black - Free of course!

• Sick
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia is after something. She’s been randomly leaving comments on some of Stacey’s posts over the last few months so just know there’s an agenda… 😂

You can just bet Lydia and Ali’s old Watford/MK accents came out at the Swash/Solomons residence 😂
Your avatar is just priceless! 🫢😄

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
They weren't really good friends. It was clearly a manufactured friendship. Stacy befriended hinch when they both had newborns. Maybe hinch was being groomed as a Solomon sidekick for something but hinches awkwardness wasn't working. Soloman gained a fair amount of hinches followers (the ones that aren't bought) and flipped her social media to appeal more to that demographic.
It's clearly worked as she's strides ahead of hinch and dropped her like a hot brick recently.
It was obvious from their interactions that it was totally set up and fake. Hinch might have made it onto tv but she really isn't up to it. She got a chance on one of solomans shows but was rubbish.

Stacey doesn't need lidl to elevate her, she's hugely successful and a TV personality so I don't get the pairing at all. It's like putting Mary Berry with Donald Trump
Thank you !! I'm going to pay a visit to Hinch and Solomon's threads just for a nosey lol

• Haha