Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
So are the Langham filming Lydia to promote the hotel? yeah right as if she would pay out of her own pocket to stay there. She only stays in top hotels when brands pay for it!
On their IG page, there seems to be a 2 or 3 posts from influencers. They have credited the influencer but I don't know if it is a sponsored AD or not.

I don't see Lyds' AD on their page as yet.
Although Teefers makes an appearance in the comments...

Screenshot_20231120_205309_Instagram.jpg

---

The leaning continues... 🤭
Screenshot_20231120_202554_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't understand why someone would do such a thing like that though, maybe its just not within me to be as horrible especially when someones in a potentially dangerous condition, last thing on my mind would be to do something as horrible as bully someone and let alone if they were preggers (I say dangerous and potentially as my sister has two sons, her first she lost a heck of a lot of blood (were almost about to give her a transfusion), had to be induced).
Non-toxic-narcissists don’t understand toxic narcissists, so good on you!

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Forgot to mention, but Josie and friends were making their own wreaths at her house, they looked a hella lot nicer than the dead crap Lydiot shouts with gleeeee "Oh my God" over 😂
Screenshot_20231130_182602_com.instagram.android_edit_2036184573164815.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_182606_com.instagram.android_edit_2036197358187209.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_182610_com.instagram.android_edit_2036212067491374.jpg

Greentrees

VIP Member
They are looking rough…Ali and Lydia that is, not the man in the picture behind them. I don't know who he is though. 😅

7EF97F67-C1F2-440B-BCBD-EFC947D4BE55.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I agree. 10k books sold but only 129 reviews on Amazon.
---
Sorry but I don't know if this has already been mentioned. I dont understand why she isn't doing Vlogmas everyday. She makes out she is so busy and super successful as an influencer but like the comment on the YT Vlog said (that was removed surprise surprise) is that she basically hasn't any content because she doesn't get gifted or invited anywhere unlike the other girls.

Why didn't she wait to decorate her house, get her hair and nails done until vlogmas and use that as some content. I can also think of many other pieces of content but they would cost her money and she cant even invest into her own business.

She had to use it for prior flogs as not even any nontent!!!

ella1979

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Chris Eubank a famous rich boxer in the 90’s? He would get suits/ clothes made in Saville Row and essentially cosplay an old aristocrat …he even wore a monocle and carried a cane! That’s who Ali reminds me of. Unfortunately Eubank lost all his money although I think he did build flats affordable for the local community - doubt Ali and Lidl would do anything altruistic like that!
Welp I’m sure you all knew this already but when I googled Kate Middleton black opera gloves… look what came up.

If Lydia paid for these two pairs of opera gloves she panic spent over $500 for gloves that don’t go with any lewk she owns. But considering she purchased them during a vlog and talked about them non stop I’m sure they were kindly gifted and then never worn.

View attachment 2599731View attachment 2599732View attachment 2599733View attachment 2599734View attachment 2599735
They already gifted quite a few pairs to Leonora ages ago so imo they aren’t that fussy who they deal with

The scrappy black shoes need rehoming to a long legged person imo !

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Here is Jonna Jinton who is the antithesis of Her Travesty. Jonna has 5 million subscribers and puts out videos occasionally! Often she talks about the seasons but in a way that is interesting, atm it s -27 in Sweden but the ice and snow create so much beauty. Jonna is very talented because she has passion and it s beautiful to see.

She's a lovely and kind lady, love the way she interacts and talks about her beautiful pup ❤ complete opposite to greedy lazy nasty materialistic Lydiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Amelia’s dog, Duke, has passed away 😢 I can’t see if Lidl has commented but I bet if she does she will make it about herself or how ‘she knows the pain’ after Lynx etc etc
She commented on Laura's husband's scan going well too, who says spectacular 🙄
Screenshot_20231129_010608_com.instagram.android_edit_1863379087770351.jpg
Screenshot_20231129_010553_com.instagram.android_edit_1863399796044827.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

katiesmith81

VIP Member
A guest of Karen Millen and you do many collaborations with special event dresses with Karen Millen and don’t wear one of the many gowns You’ve been shilling and promoting? Terrible human and horrid ambassador and representative of the brand. Why Karen Millen doesn’t fire the fool is beyond me, they keep including her in events.
Its likely because it's owned by a company that has obscene amounts of money they won't likely be that bothered who they use for marketing and all the rest of it.

Reactions: 10