Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

At the 10:58 mark she shows a photo from 10 years ago in the same hotel lobby.

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

She looks odd in the pic. Can anyone confirm it's the muppet please?

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......
Yup that is her. How does she always manage to get herself to the center of every photo? There is a group photo of her with the same girls plus a few more when her hair was blonder and strawlike. There is a photo of her with Amelia and her on wiki that looks like this.
---
Yup that is her. How does she always manage to get herself to the center of every photo? There is a group photo of her with the same girls plus a few more when her hair was blonder and strawlike. There is a photo of her with Amelia and her on wiki that looks like this.
There is a photo of her with Amelia on wiki that looks like this. There is also a photo of her with Amelia in the same short flared pants with the same hairstyle...messy, wavy, center part.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I for one will be spending most of my viewing time on smaller authentic content creators with no or one sponsor. They don’t have brand deals, editors, “teams”, paid for trips/clothes/home items but yet they are able to create content. They work hard and strive to make interesting content vs just wanting to fool their viewers for fake fame and fast money. I also find these creators more fun to watch at the end of the day.
Is one I really like called Jodie who has K'ey, the Husky with so much personality it's unreal is K'ey and plus K'ey makes me laugh!

K'eys (bless him) like response to Jodie asking if he's going to decorate it he's like NO!!! (in K'ey brain its like unless you pay a toll I won't :LOL: )

His name for Jodie's weirdo lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Stacey gets a lot of hate on Tattle but I really like her. I think she is real and seems genuinely a decent person. Why she is friends with Lydia is beyond me.
Yeah, she’s ditzy and scatty but she seems likeable and unfazed by criticism. I think she’s a really good singer too.

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She must have found a dupe on Amazon that she wants to pass off REAL Dior.
I heard that the Black Velvet song was a popular stripper song.
Not to want to go off topic here but still think Daria Zaritskaya from Sershen&Zaritskaya does a great amazing cover

One of the rare occassions (maybe not with her though lol) when a covers better than the original haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Lydia had been a content creator now for over ten years - all I’ve seen is her bedroom - I’m blown away by her creativity
---
Personally I'm mesmerised by her creativity... though I hasten to add it could be more perplexing than anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

georgiecait

VIP Member
Wayyyy off topic so apologies in advance but does anyone have a coil? I just had one fitted and I hope that means no more periods and an easier ride through menopause. Would love to know how people find them!
Mine took ages to settle and it was hell, but didn’t have a period for 4 years. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 4