Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Wayyyy off topic so apologies in advance but does anyone have a coil? I just had one fitted and I hope that means no more periods and an easier ride through menopause. Would love to know how people find them!
Don't want to get too off topic but yes - mirena - and no periods for ten years but I didn't have it for the menopause. I think it's masking menopause symptons now though but I need a new one as this one is too old so I'm having break through emotions/ insomnia/ rage/ bleeding.

Reactions: 4

Lottieinthesuburbs

In my opinion periods in 40s become much worse too , she can’t avoid that one 😂
Wayyyy off topic so apologies in advance but does anyone have a coil? I just had one fitted and I hope that means no more periods and an easier ride through menopause. Would love to know how people find them!

Reactions: 3

Cmkchick

I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

At the 10:58 mark she shows a photo from 10 years ago in the same hotel lobby.

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

She looks odd in the pic. Can anyone confirm it's the muppet please?

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......
No, it’s not Lydia.

Reactions: 3

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Out of interest as I haven't watched Lydia for a long time, but has she ever mentioned if she wants to have children, not that it's essential for people to do so, just interested.

Reactions: 1