Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

At the 10:58 mark she shows a photo from 10 years ago in the same hotel lobby.

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

She looks odd in the pic. Can anyone confirm it's the muppet please?

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......
Is this the photo? Wow! Tamara looks really different… I think that is Lydia…
6639667D-B5DF-441D-8E2C-685D7A430971.jpeg

Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Starabaker. Hun. You okay ????

View attachment 2602120
Nah she's not she's been at the cooking sherry! (I get quite emotional with some things when I've been drunk in the past lol, fail to see how anyone would with that though..... *though haven't seen their dancing so.... lol
---
I guess planning the Vow Renewal has taken up alot of her time ie. the team's time, or no one's RSVP'ed and they've had to cancel it ... The friends list is growing shorter by the day.
Or brands have not taken the bait for the provision of free good and services.
Or Lydia will release the footage of the vow renewal as a 2 hour movie on YouTube.

---

The sunglasses. 😂😂😂😂
Omg did Ali pick up his gran's sunglasses by accident ?
View attachment 2602151View attachment 2602152

The pout.
Lips Boofant.
Yikes.

View attachment 2602153
His sunglasses are on the wonk in the 1st one, probably symmetrical with his brain if trying to hang them from his pocket in the other pic is anything to go by 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I swear her nose a chin just get longer and longer 😂View attachment 2603204
You know what that reminds me of?

grand-high-witch-ludwig-van-bacon.jpg

Came from a drawing someone did and uploaded it on Fine Art America, found it on Bing search.
---
Rememeber Aldi take it off when you go to the barbers, may end up being like with when Mr Beans mistaken for one! 🤭:LOL:
---
And what is with the pink car???

Wearing black Loub heels at the end, perfect red soles with price tickets on - clearly going straight back! Empty Chanel bag etc

Scarf looks shit with that coat btw!
The coats HC seen it a few times on their site etc lol.
---
LOL yes and I've now also realized the PROBLEM LIES WITH ME NOT HER obviously.... if she wants a joy-free holiday experience then she shall have it. HAHAHA

Did you guys catch when the florist was asking what Lydia and Ali do for xmas and was extremely confused that they prefer to be alone. Then Lydia described the day........... drinking, presents, eat a bagel, drinking, movie, eat sausage roll noone has heard of and linked below, drinking, warmed up pre ordered dinner, movies and drinking. Lady asked if they get dressed :LOL:
Yup I mean I could understand it if you had kids (usually more than just one but.... anyways) but in their case it'd be extremely odd!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Armywife1508

Just had a squiz at littul Aldi's Christmas wish list......

Deer Santy Claws

Pleeze can yoo arrainge for mee to git given theeze presents:-

A monocle
Some plus 3's
A shooting stik
A monogrammmed pinky ring
A coat of Alms, (cashmere of course, non of that nasty polywotsit fabric)
Jacob Rees Mogg's taylor's phone number
Jacob Rees Moggs phone number
Another pare of ballet slippers, (velvit this time)
A dead pole to channge my name to Alloyishus, (make it a long one, we need logs for the fire)

Thank you
Yore obediant survent

xxx
Hello, Mr. Peanut 😂

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Here is Jonna Jinton who is the antithesis of Her Travesty. Jonna has 5 million subscribers and puts out videos occasionally! Often she talks about the seasons but in a way that is interesting, atm it s -27 in Sweden but the ice and snow create so much beauty. Jonna is very talented because she has passion and it s beautiful to see.

Yea not sure if its in the northern parts of Sweden (possibly is) but go that far enough north and it doesnt get light until least 10am (in parts of Finald, Lapland especially), some parts of the northern hemisphere it never gets fully light at all through the day even.

• Heart
  • Wow

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Some of you have expressed concern for my wretched neighbour again. Please don’t worry about her, she’s fine. I am thinking of planting her in the garden and putting fairy lights on her again like last year though…
Be like Blackpool Illuminations around @Oops... place!

• Haha