Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starship1

This is going back to her roots, Space NK and Lily Pebbles, so not so far removed from moved on really. Not her usual these days but really it is her usual. As for Space NK, really not the same anymore, no customer service nor loyalty. Staff are clueless, no stock either. I used to buy Philosophy products there but since then, downhill. Money going round and round..their branding on each of those cameras to beam out on social media..

Reactions: 11

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Imagine thinking you were the one who made burgundy happen as if it has been the chosen colour for Christmas for YEARS.
She'd claim it was her who made wedding dresses white if a virgin if she could (pssst was actually Queen Victoria who did, prior was standard to wear either black or red apparently).

• Wow

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Hi all. Who is this Stacey person? I’m in the US and am not familiar.
She's just a Z list celebrity hun, she won I'm a celebrity back in 2010, was on the X Factor. Lately she fronts a home makeover programme (never watched it).
Oh and has started a home selection at Asda (food supermarket).
She's just another one who tries to be an influencer.
Screenshot_20231120_064021_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1270900115072216.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_065608_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_1270911531899297.jpg

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Random post but about pets, I think I'm gonna melt from the cuteness of this little thing

Was having a good laugh with someone on Youtube comments about an old kids TV show I pretty much kind of grew up on Sooty and Sweep and the Panda Soo hehe, about Sweep (who's a puppet dog character or was lol) gets left by himself, like Home Alone the movie haha, again thought I was going to melt because I always loved Sweep!

• Heart

PottyPotager

She won't get to the cause of her problem because she won't be honest with the doctor. Her problem is twofold. She has an eating disorder/low calorie intake with very little protein AND she drinks far too much and seems to binge drink. She places far too much emphasis on clothes size especially in the waist area. I actually feel that she looked better and thinner when she was toned. Now she is thinner but, in some respect, looks stumpy because she is short and untoned especially in the legs and waist area. Her body takes in absolutely no good fuel, only carbs which means she is running on sugar and then drinking wine which is more sugar. No problem Lydiot, just call your life coach and she will tell you that you are just fine, and it is the rest of the world that is f#$ked up. Ali, gird your loins because if she gives up/cuts back on alcohol and sugar at the same time...it won't be a fun time in the bungalow. Also, why does she always go to emergency care and not her doctor via a scheduled appointment? What warranted the emergency? Vomiting, dizziness, rapid heart rate (anxiety?), or pain? Maybe reality has started to set in and living in a fantasy world isn't all fun and games and as easy as it once was when she was younger. She needs a real therapist, too. One with a medical degree who can see through BS.
I completely agree. I saw a great tik tok the other day from this guy who call out sh*t as it is. He basically says being told you’re fine the way you are, and if people don’t like it it’s them that need to change, is toxic and breeds narcissists. We are not fine, we are all very messed up people and the sooner we accept it and make positive changes to become better then that’s all we need: this would work so well in the Lydia context. It’s always our fault, the audience are gaslit all the time, she’s never wrong: her health, she’s gaslighting herself into thinking she has all these conditions when she brings most in herself

anyhoo here is the tiktoker if anyone interested. He’s great he takes on some really controversial topics too

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
View attachment 2584364
REALLY! A tweed frock with silk Manolos?

If she’s a fashionista I will eat my neighbour, her two dogs AND her stately home!

I need to lie down! I may be gone for quite some time...

Cough - fugly - cough...
Be like Vivyan in The Young Ones when he gets told by Mike to eat the telly when the TV detector man comes knocking, but in this case a home 😲

• Haha

My2cents

Chatty Member
Good point since she’s saying “living” garland. And omg MOSS and IVY overgrown nightmare on the mantle! Does she not realize that these massssive decorations right below the tv and in the kitchen look horrible and compete with the tree a few feet away?

Lydia pick one focal point/main character of a room and the other decor should be secondary/complimentary.

And just maybe try not doing such fugly “installs” that look more like jumanji jungle overgrowth and try for more “festive”. Moss and ivy feel like spring/summer to me. The mantle looks like the overgrown wildflower turf in her yard.

Day TWO of the install… how on earth does she need two days for this? She must do nothing but point and critique the florists efforts on the trees and displays.

View attachment 2578904View attachment 2578905
She's not crediting the original poster... :sneaky: