Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Yeah, take 6 eggs to Stacey Solomon, her hubby and their 15 kids. So generous. Uh huh.
In exchange for a Sunday roast at Stacey's house. With all the trimmings. Lovely.

Edited : Just saw the meal SS served her guests ... well, if ever there was a friendship based on food more deserved, it would be Stacey Solomon and Lydia Millen. Big LOL.
---

A few days ago, Suzie, Vic and Amelia spontaneously planned a 2 day friends trip to Paris ... it's all over their TTs and vlogs, so maybe a Sunday with the famous TV personality Stacey Solomon was Lydia's way to elevenerife the trio ?
---

Off topic::
I don't know much about Hinch or Stacey but I did know they were really good friends. Why did Stacey drop Hinch ?
Epic fail then, Paris trip looked lovely!!!!

Reactions: 13

katiesmith81

VIP Member
This guy obviously isn’t well. He’s in his. 30’s and having to dress like a pensioner. He should be out having fun with his mates. Idiot!
Not to be horrible or anything (really can't stand that at all) but why would anyone want to associate with an individual of his age, trying to be an OAP, if he does get something like a flat cap I'm gonna scream!

It's actually quite sad I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
That intro was so embarrassing and soooo long.

Then this appeared in my feed. It’s as if YouTube itself is trolling her😄. Even in this, she ignores advice and walks over the newly laid paving just so she can show off as quickly as possible then makes bitchy comments about her neighbour’s front garden.

Their intro should be a modern day spin on ‘A Christmas Carol’ where Ali is taken forward in time from this point to see himself now in his camp Little Lord Fauntleroy patent leather shoes with bows then runs back in horror to pack up his puffa coat and snow wash jeans and head for the hills.
You can see bits of her massive ego showing, Ali’s shaped whiskers 😂 finally the accent aka not posh 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

lifestooshort

Not only do feathers creep me the F out… but to have them jutting out of a fricking Christmas by the dozens is just plain gawd awful. I didn’t think anything could look worse than the year she had an actual stuffed pheasant in the top of her tree. Welp she did it… this is way worse and gross.

View attachment 2604501
To me they make the tree look like a pineapple. It looks ridiculous.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
In this vlog, Ruth Crilly looks the same size as Lidl and is size UK 10. At least she is honest and says ‘generous 10 - sometimes 12’ unlike Elsie, and RC used to be a Levi’s fit model.

(Anyway, it’s perhaps a little off topic but it is enjoyable for some of us who are overwhelmed by the amount of ‘must-have’ jeans out there that all look the same).

• Heart

kyaraslife

That pasta macaroni and cheese she made with pumpkin 🤮 not a strand of broccoli in sight as a side. Where’s the greens? She is such a slob.

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Vast improvement!
---
You think they donated any money?
Can one suck blood from a stone? lol
---
Anyone remember when Lydia announced her KM gig, the original Karen Millen OBE's best friend was blasting Lydia and the Boohoo group on IG. I actually followed him for a bit, he was hilarious. 😂
---

If you were hell-for-leather flogging Gingerberi or whatever brand pearls just a few days ago, why would you then wear these cheap ass LK Bennett pearls ???
And it's not as if these pearls are cheap but LOOK expensive.
They look CHEAP !!!

I don't understand her way of thinking.

In the comments Lydia states "These are not my REAL pearls".
So why didnt you wear your REAL pearls for this very faaaancy occasion ?
Ahhhhh, I see.
"The Vault" *wink wink nudge nudge *

Ass wipe Em Shel in the comments as per usual.

View attachment 2595136View attachment 2595137View attachment 2595138View attachment 2595139View attachment 2595140View attachment 2595141
I think in the last one, someone's been at the cooking Sherry again 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

redshoesnoknickers

if this wreath was a person, we'd say "She looks likes she's been dragged through a hedge backwards ... over and over again." 🤭

Hello Petal lady playing the player.

😅
---

Yesssssss !!! 😅 😅 😅 😅 They were so obviously empty but Freddy had to have her "Pretty Woman" moment.
---
Ali's plus one. 😂
Poor diddums.

View attachment 2605172View attachment 2605173

Why would you wear your hair like this if you've just spent a small fortune trimming your hair and then having it coloured ?
To then slick it back and wear it in a tight bun.
Furthermore, this hairstyle is not at all flattering for her facial features.
View attachment 2605174

Time to dig out the GHD straightener and go for a stick straight lob.
But, then, you'd first have to cut off at least 2 inches ... and we know that ain't gonna happen.
Where’s her jawline? and those shoes do not go with that coat, I’m no fashionista and I can see that.

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
They were overdressed for that function, it just looked like every dreaded Christmas staff party I had to attend. I once set fire to my napkin on a table candle - that was interesting😬
I did the same. The guy at my table had to put it out as I got up not knowing what I did… 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Just had a squiz at littul Aldi's Christmas wish list......

Deer Santy Claws

Pleeze can yoo arrainge for mee to git given theeze presents:-

A monocle
Some plus 3's
A shooting stik
A monogrammmed pinky ring
A coat of Alms, (cashmere of course, non of that nasty polywotsit fabric)
Jacob Rees Mogg's taylor's phone number
Jacob Rees Moggs phone number
Another pare of ballet slippers, (velvit this time)
A dead pole to channge my name to Alloyishus, (make it a long one, we need logs for the fire)

Thank you
Yore obediant survent

xxx
A monocle 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Spot the creepy woman in the crowd (aka Lydia)
View attachment 2607354

More free food & drinks and accommodation at fancy hotels for these two moochers. Do they pay for anything?!!View attachment 2607364
View attachment 2607395

Not only does Lydia love eye fucking & admiring herself, so does Ali by the looks of things. He is becoming just as painful as her. Ugh!
View attachment 2607389
Why didn’t she wear this coat with the LBD? I thought her makeup was cool and finally something different for a holiday party but she messed it up with the tight (migraine inducing) bun/bow and frumpy tights/shoes/jewelry/coat and bag. Why add the dumb clips to the shoes?!

In the end the heavy makeup didn’t go with the frumpy look so it aged her and made her look like a hooker waiting in a hotel bar for a date.

She should have loosed the hair up into a high pony with hair strands or slicked back a down look. Ditched the Kelly bag for her Chanel mini or better yet GET AN EVENING CLUTCH. Less matronly earrings (something fun costume/sparkky) and a sexy pair of shoes. Bam much better even before you switch out the too small tshirt dress to any number of dresses she already has in her closet (maybe all sold).

Valeria and most influencers know how to make a Smokey eye lewk still look fashion forward and chic.

IMG_4132.jpeg

---
IMG_4134.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart