Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all… a turtle neck sweater tucked in to a humongous 1950’s costume skirt with casual brass buckle belt 😳… but she didn’t even take the time to wash or de-pill the thing. Another horrific lewk for god knows where she’s planning to wear this. And who wears a big ol
Tote bag for an evening event?!

Why doesn’t she wear one of her multiple KM Christmas party dresses she tells everyone they HAVE to buy with her small Chanel bag and some proper heels!

View attachment 2599697
She has a team in the basement. Why not have them make sure the clothes she wears for content look nice

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has a team in the basement. Why not have them make sure the clothes she wears for content look nice
The "team" aren't stylish either #frumpy 😂
---
I wouldn't bother doing vlogmas if I were her, it's not even December and her views are terrible.
Screenshot_20231129_185439_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1903388016297058.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They wouldn t dare to tell Madam the truth, she only surrounds herself with yes people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen this on TT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if it has been discussed, I can’t keep up with the thread no matter how much I try 🥲

Am I the only one who cringes every time she sprays tons of her perfume on different types of jewelry? I casually browsed on her IG account (I don’t follow her) and there was a video of her and Aldi getting ready somewhere. The amount of perfume that she sprayed on top of the pearl necklace 😱😱😱 It’s just so triggering

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t take care of anything she owns be if gifted or purchased with her own money, be if real or costume Jewellry or high street or designer clothes.
Most of us likely take care of everything we own be it expensive or inexpensive. Even costume Jewellry should not be sprayed with perfume/hairspray etc. her response to comment on not spraying pearls was “they’re not my real pearls” shows how disrespectful she is - that lk Bennett necklace whilst faux pearls wasn’t cheap - even if we’re why not take care of it?

Don’t know about other Tattlers but I always put perfume on before I get dressed - oh and I also brush my teeth before I put make up on too! Not after applying lipstick!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How can she even seem credible by doing things like that, fully dressed, full makeup and then cleaning teeth??

Literally slagging off the jewellery she's paid to promote, after spraying perfume all over. She is vile!

Vlogmas will be the worst ever for sure!

Shitter than your shitney Lydia!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is she in Dior trying on more dresses? Isn’t she meant to be unwell?

IMG_5707.png

IMG_5709.png

---
I had an IUD (usa word that I assume is same) and had ZERO periods for 15 years until menopause. Was changed one time in between and the next "oil change" it was determined I was in menopause and didn't need it anymore . It was amazing as I had a very intense period every 3 weeks... heavy and painful and they were poof- gone.

I was going to tie this to Lydiot thinking... why doesn't she get one unless she can't medically... it's no periods, no cramps and better contraception than a RING on her finger with a paid for ad for period tracking. But I guess if she's having no sex that's better contraception than anything lol
For a long time coils/IUD were not deemed appropriate contraception for women who had not given birth. This has since changed but a lot of GPs still advise against them as they haven’t updated themselves on the new research.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

At the 10:58 mark she shows a photo from 10 years ago in the same hotel lobby.

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

She looks odd in the pic. Can anyone confirm it's the muppet please?

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......

Reactions: 13
I was just watching Amelia's most recent vlog where she goes to Paris with Vic and I think Susan Bonaldi?

In the pic are the three of them, Tamara and the girl in the middle looks like Lydiot.

Her hair is long but looks bad and she looks kinda drunk if it is indeed her......
No, it’s not Lydia.

Reactions: 3

Yup that is her. How does she always manage to get herself to the center of every photo? There is a group photo of her with the same girls plus a few more when her hair was blonder and strawlike. There is a photo of her with Amelia and her on wiki that looks like this.
---
Yup that is her. How does she always manage to get herself to the center of every photo? There is a group photo of her with the same girls plus a few more when her hair was blonder and strawlike. There is a photo of her with Amelia and her on wiki that looks like this.
There is a photo of her with Amelia on wiki that looks like this. There is also a photo of her with Amelia in the same short flared pants with the same hairstyle...messy, wavy, center part.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Wait. Whaaaat !!!
Which one ? The blonde in the middle ?

Screenshot_20231130_084138_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_084207_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.