Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL just had a thought, maybe she went to urgent care becuase she got food poisoning off that rancid looking beige slop Joe Swash “dinner” 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤮🤮 or bush tucker trial, whatever it was

Although I have no idea becuase they post so randomly days after things I’ve got no concept of time in the Lydiaverse

or, she got wind Josie was vlogging illness content with Charlie and his Flu, and her and her shits, and wanted to copy that content too!

Absolute plagiarising nuisance of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way Lydia was making out over on her Ig stories that there was only limited stock available in her current Karen Millen Collection, had me in stitches. She said "she went over onto the Karen Millen website and had a look at what was in stock in her collection and she noticed that 95% of her collection has completely sold out" Haha - Bullshit! I had a look and there are heaps of stock left in her "collection"!!

And then she was talking up and telling everyone to hurry up and snap up the lilac floral dress she is wearing - "there is only a few pieces left in a few sizes and this dress is one of them and didn’t want anyone to miss out" - More Bullshit! There's a heap left! It's available in every size on the KM website and the same with the snot colour version in the same dress, every single size avaliable! That's why she is over selling it because she is desperate to get rid of them, with the hyper sales pitch. There are a ton of them left and nobody is interested in that dress or her other "pieces" not even on sale at 70% off with another 25% off using Lydia's code. 😆

Not even the the person that has her name on her own "collection" is interested or wears her own clothes.

82793812-C196-40F6-90CE-1C9212262974.jpeg

CCF0727F-1042-4642-8F81-7AD3151E7445.jpeg
E58EC670-E745-49E4-BFD4-59668874E147.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I actually recognise this lady - she’s Irish and lost her child to cancer and is a tireless fund raiser and campaigner since. She’s also a really good tennis player - random fact! (I played against her at tennis camp as a teen).

She’s really bubbly and lovely and she sure earned a seat at that table. Elsie, undoubtedly, thought she was the guest of honour/celeb at the event.:rolleyes:

37BB61A1-494F-4A33-8224-1ABB2E621368.jpeg
712DB6EB-2B72-44AB-A4EE-64360D4AC6F3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry I don't know how to post stories, but in her most recent, she is wearing a black jumper and skirt with mis-matched shoes!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I rarely post and even watch. I just cannot watch the constant selling and disingenuous behaviour from almost all "content creators" any more. Even ones I used to enjoy in blogging days I find hard to follow now. There are some who I quite like - two from Canada and one from Denmark - and that's about it now.

My main objection is the lack of professionalism shown - promoting brands they don't wear in reality, lack of information on fabric content etc

I am not in the UK and don't know a lot about Karen Millen - but Lydia's latest collection actually looked appealing to me. So why isn't she promoting and wearing it as much as she can - to the recent function for example? It seems really unprofessional to not wear it?
Maybe because she doesn't own the items she promotes, perhaps they’re only on loan? We‘ve stopped hearing about Oscar de la Renta I’m guessing that was a paid and limited promotion. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
First of all… a turtle neck sweater tucked in to a humongous 1950’s costume skirt with casual brass buckle belt 😳… but she didn’t even take the time to wash or de-pill the thing. Another horrific lewk for god knows where she’s planning to wear this. And who wears a big ol
Tote bag for an evening event?!

Why doesn’t she wear one of her multiple KM Christmas party dresses she tells everyone they HAVE to buy with her small Chanel bag and some proper heels!

IMG_3842.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Welp I’m sure you all knew this already but when I googled Kate Middleton black opera gloves… look what came up.

If Lydia paid for these two pairs of opera gloves she panic spent over $500 for gloves that don’t go with any lewk she owns. But considering she purchased them during a vlog and talked about them non stop I’m sure they were kindly gifted and then never worn.

IMG_3845.jpeg
IMG_3846.jpeg
IMG_3847.png
IMG_3848.jpeg
IMG_3849.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Y'all, I think she started editing her mirror reflection, as someone on here mentioned she'd failed to photoshop/filter previously. She's taking tattle notes 🙄. ..except the ones that tell her to grow up & get a real job 😆

But seriously, this looks odd, & it's in every photo/screenshot. Unless you countour your entire jawline with near black powder, how is that stark 5 o'clock shadow visible at every angle? 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1701269551333.png

Not the ones with the straps across the foot sweetie, they make short stumpy legs look even shorter and stumpier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vast improvement!
---
You think they donated any money?
Can one suck blood from a stone? lol
---
Anyone remember when Lydia announced her KM gig, the original Karen Millen OBE's best friend was blasting Lydia and the Boohoo group on IG. I actually followed him for a bit, he was hilarious. 😂
---

If you were hell-for-leather flogging Gingerberi or whatever brand pearls just a few days ago, why would you then wear these cheap ass LK Bennett pearls ???
And it's not as if these pearls are cheap but LOOK expensive.
They look CHEAP !!!

I don't understand her way of thinking.

In the comments Lydia states "These are not my REAL pearls".
So why didnt you wear your REAL pearls for this very faaaancy occasion ?
Ahhhhh, I see.
"The Vault" *wink wink nudge nudge *

Ass wipe Em Shel in the comments as per usual.

View attachment 2595136View attachment 2595137View attachment 2595138View attachment 2595139View attachment 2595140View attachment 2595141
I think in the last one, someone's been at the cooking Sherry again 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.