Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a squiz at littul Aldi's Christmas wish list......

Deer Santy Claws

Pleeze can yoo arrainge for mee to git given theeze presents:-

A monocle
Some plus 3's
A shooting stik
A monogrammmed pinky ring
A coat of Alms, (cashmere of course, non of that nasty polywotsit fabric)
Jacob Rees Mogg's taylor's phone number
Jacob Rees Moggs phone number
Another pare of ballet slippers, (velvit this time)
A dead pole to channge my name to Alloyishus, (make it a long one, we need logs for the fire)

Thank you
Yore obediant survent

xxx
Does anyone remember Chris Eubank a famous rich boxer in the 90’s? He would get suits/ clothes made in Saville Row and essentially cosplay an old aristocrat …he even wore a monocle and carried a cane! That’s who Ali reminds me of. Unfortunately Eubank lost all his money although I think he did build flats affordable for the local community - doubt Ali and Lidl would do anything altruistic like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wayyyy off topic so apologies in advance but does anyone have a coil? I just had one fitted and I hope that means no more periods and an easier ride through menopause. Would love to know how people find them!
I had an IUD (usa word that I assume is same) and had ZERO periods for 15 years until menopause. Was changed one time in between and the next "oil change" it was determined I was in menopause and didn't need it anymore . It was amazing as I had a very intense period every 3 weeks... heavy and painful and they were poof- gone.

I was going to tie this to Lydiot thinking... why doesn't she get one unless she can't medically... it's no periods, no cramps and better contraception than a RING on her finger with a paid for ad for period tracking. But I guess if she's having no sex that's better contraception than anything lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wayyyy off topic so apologies in advance but does anyone have a coil? I just had one fitted and I hope that means no more periods and an easier ride through menopause. Would love to know how people find them!
Mine took ages to settle and it was hell, but didn’t have a period for 4 years. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 4
Just had a squiz at littul Aldi's Christmas wish list......

Deer Santy Claws

Pleeze can yoo arrainge for mee to git given theeze presents:-

A monocle
Some plus 3's
A shooting stik
A monogrammmed pinky ring
A coat of Alms, (cashmere of course, non of that nasty polywotsit fabric)
Jacob Rees Mogg's taylor's phone number
Jacob Rees Moggs phone number
Another pare of ballet slippers, (velvit this time)
A dead pole to channge my name to Alloyishus, (make it a long one, we need logs for the fire)

Thank you
Yore obediant survent

xxx
Hello, Mr. Peanut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rarely post and even watch. I just cannot watch the constant selling and disingenuous behaviour from almost all "content creators" any more. Even ones I used to enjoy in blogging days I find hard to follow now. There are some who I quite like - two from Canada and one from Denmark - and that's about it now.

My main objection is the lack of professionalism shown - promoting brands they don't wear in reality, lack of information on fabric content etc

I am not in the UK and don't know a lot about Karen Millen - but Lydia's latest collection actually looked appealing to me. So why isn't she promoting and wearing it as much as she can - to the recent function for example? It seems really unprofessional to not wear it?

Reactions: 25
I had an IUD (usa word that I assume is same) and had ZERO periods for 15 years until menopause. Was changed one time in between and the next "oil change" it was determined I was in menopause and didn't need it anymore . It was amazing as I had a very intense period every 3 weeks... heavy and painful and they were poof- gone.

I was going to tie this to Lydiot thinking... why doesn't she get one unless she can't medically... it's no periods, no cramps and better contraception than a RING on her finger with a paid for ad for period tracking. But I guess if she's having no sex that's better contraception than anything lol
She’ll be sitting in her dingy dressing room, camera gears grinding within the next couple of vlogs explaining her made up reasons why she can’t get one.
---
Wasn't Lydia in the hospital too when she went on a press trip to Spain? 🍷🍷🍷
That was a hangover too

Reactions: 14
She says in the latest flog that she spent a fortune in Opera gloves. Takes out the gloves from their box and said they ‘sent’ it to her. So which one is it Pinocchio??? Can’t keep up with her bleeping lies. She said it multiple times, ‘I forgot to wear them an only noticed it while I was having my bread roll!’ witch can’t do her one job right. You only have so little sponsorships Elsie. You constantly oversell the heck out of your sponsored products, or forgets to shill it. No bleeping in between.

That dress was a disgrace and everyone at the event was dressed in normal evening dresses. It was in no way or form a ball or an event everyone talks about.

There’s also no way she paid for that dress quilt. Overdressed and thick in the skull as usual she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.