Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Namima You are 100% right with your Daily Mirror find! It all makes perfect sense now—how her PR firm was able to get their Slurgate article taken down so swiftly.

This woman really is the lowest of the low, with this supremely vapid TikTok proving & exposing what everything is always about: me, me, me, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!

Not the Pride of Britain Awards. Or the causes and recipients. And it’s an #AD, her attending.

Read and watch her “narcissistic high” below.
With all the posing.
The faux humility.
How she’s being, as she says, “hyped all the way” by Louise.
But most nauseating is how she was “really only there to use my platform to amplify the stories of the most incredible people in Britain”—of which she still has yet to do one single time.

And as usual, written with all the spelling & grammar talents of such a ‘world-class author!‘

View attachment 2502863

View attachment 2502877
Since when are her and Louise Pentland friends!?

Reactions: 8
Fantastic second thread @muffintop13 –thank you so much, and such a brilliant title suggestion, @Oops...! Is it possible that we can please put it forward for #191 again with *ALL* credit to @Oops...

#191: Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

@blue-orchid 💕A very big, beautiful heart you have...matched only by your positive spirit! What support and joy you will bring to your family...it is beyond selfless & noble what you are doing, and all of us here will be supporting & cheering you on! 💕

@Namima You are so on top of things, from the Able2UK article to Petty Moi & 100,000 TikTok views! And that is without any key hashtags…it would be even higher if Savoygate’s 2.7M lydimillencontroversy and the 681M ableism were also tagged, which would reach so many good people who are dedicated to these causes.

View attachment 2501493

@clara95 It is disheartening, but the most powerful article, the 900+ comments Daily Mail one is still there—atop more blistering articles, many of which are about people's outrage. It paints an accretive negative image for her—which becomes damaging when prominent news organizations repeatedly write & publish such words, even just in the headlines:

View attachment 2501494

Very crafty editing of the book signing—to make it seem more impressive than it was.

With drama, tears and shrieks of “Still going! Still going…!” to create a show for YouTube—echoed by a dizzying swirl of repeating camera shots, which were sped up and slowed down for extra effect, so viewers believed the bookstore was overrun with orders & that this was one exhausting day! For a book that must be so in demand, that it was far too much for one author to possibly sign!

When it appears that this elevated drama was for just some 300 books.

For someone who has 990,000 YouTube subscribers, and who has been speaking about this book for months, (plus on all her other social media channels), the fact that such few autographed books were purchased, especially when it was claimed to have been “sold out” “multiple times,” is a terrible reflection of one’s ‘influence’ in general—but also of the book’s trajectory, with a conversion rate of just .0003%.

You can see these 300 books when they first enter the room…

View attachment 2501495

…which are then moved to the front for her signing. This is the exact same set of booksnot double the quantity, nor a room full of books.

View attachment 2501496

All she had to do was literally sign—and she had FOUR PEOPLE helping her. She didn’t have to open any boxes, stack any books, print out the orders, package or ship the books out, or get down on her hands and knees like the employees did—she didn’t even have to open a single book.

It was all done for her…in perfect, assembly-line fashion. It could not have been any easier. Despite this team of people adoringly catering to her, complaints were still vented, with multiple eye rolls.

View attachment 2501497

Including having to write people’s 5-letter names (“Emily”)—because names beyond 3 letters were deemed to be ‘too long.’ “Excessive! Get rid of them!” she says, with a cackle. Yes, she said “get rid” of her viewers/fans who spent hard-earned money to support her, but happened to be born with a name beyond 3 alphabetic letters that she would have to write out.

View attachment 2501499

So with this team of 4 dedicated, point-by-point helpers by her side—and having to sign only 300 books—things likely went quickly & smoothly, instead making for a *RATHER SHORT DAY.*

But…shhhhhh! Don’t tell the people at home that! One must stretch it out and provide whatever theatrics it takes
including a change of hairstyles, to make that “sold out, multiple times” story look believable.

When in reality, on that drive back home to the bungalow, that is where any real shrieks or tears were probably ever shed—that 300 signed books were all they could drum up—with this book literally not “flying off shelves”—except in the rarely-sought Sensory & Therapeutic Gardens and “Indoor Gardening Amazon categories.

It will be interesting to see if the Waterstones event will also have a low turnout—and how they will cover it when guests can film and share their versions of the event—unlike these intentionally closed-off moments (like Harrods—privately signed) where any real, face-to-face contact is avoided, and where they can fully control & edit the narrative.

But then, when you look deeper into this book's forthcoming release…

⭐ Where are there ANY interviews with lifestyle magazines—or even any news publications, to tease & create excitement for the book’s release?

Nowhere.

⭐ Where are there ANY formal book reviews by any critics, leading publications or lifestyle experts?

Nowhere.

⭐ Where are there ANY podcasts—or any sought-out interviews with her of any type?

Nowhere.

⭐ Where is ANY integrated marketing campaign or advertising to support the book?

Nowhere.

⭐ Where are there ANY celebratory launch events or parties—thrown by the publisher, colleagues or friends?

Nowhere.

⭐ Where are ANY of her influencer, corporate or celebrity friends—even her Life Coach, who are proudly putting their reputation on the line, ready to promote & speak well of her book?

Nowhere.

The pre-launch & planned activities for this book’s debut are essentially non-existentwith just 2-3 private signings & 1 event for launch.

THAT. IS. IT.

⭐ Even more shockingly, her publisher,
Orion Spring, HAS NEVER ONCE proudly announced or posted about her book on their Instagram OR Twitter accounts—even now, 72 hours prior to its release.

⭐Therefore, SHE, HERSELF has had to do nearly ANY & ALL promotion of this book ON HER OWN.

⭐ Lest anyone be fooled—this book is very poorly supported
and is not performing well in any way.

No one is strongly by her side.
⭐
Which all shows how VERY LONELY a journey this in actuality has been for her.

Which is why the book store theatrics the other day were absolutely necessary to create some excitement or activity of any kind.

But beyond this book launch, she also has a very damaged image to simultaneously repair (a la the Daily Mail headlines)—with articles like these all over, like being named THE TOP | #1 “Most Out-Of-Touch Influencer Than They’d Ever Want You To Know"

View attachment 2501501

…that she is paying her PR firm good money each month to repair and resuscitate…so they likely helped get her into the awards show last night.

Which essentially then, she bought & paid for, making her own exalted appearance—
so she likely would want to milk it for all it is worth and get her ROI.

So again, cue the dramatics!

Maybe “forget" to upload Monday’s video
so that when it has blatantly gone missing and everyone wonders why, she can blame/remind everyone DID-YOU-KNOW-I-WENT-TO-A-BIG-AWARDS-SHOW-LAST-NIGHT? to help make people believe that:

-
she is a luminary, busy & in demand

-
there is a frenzy leading up to this ‘hot new book’

-
she is so popular, loved & accepted by this very group—that they couldn’t stop spending time with her! Even until 3:30am!

- that she passionately cares & supports these causes

Does she passionately care? Going off today’s post, she called last night the “most emotional and special evening,but what appeared beneath these very words?

View attachment 2501504

Not a photo of the ceremony, or even of one triumphant person of courage.

No, it was all about her—and her appearance: a contrived, tacky glamour scene of her own making—posing on all sides of an ostentatious chauffeured-driven car, in an outfit courtesy of this week’s #paidsponsor. Which she had already posted plenty of the night before.

Lydia, throughout the past 2 weeks, have you taken a moment to try to understand the plight of the very people you were with last night? Did you really hear their stories? Or of the ones you slurred—to imagine what their daily life might be? Of the many hardships they face every single day—who already suffer far too much, and don’t need one more roadblock of being ridiculed?

If not, kindly see here:

View attachment 2501505

How does this not move you? Possibly to tears?

How can you still not apologize?

Or turn this into a learning moment that others could also benefit from?

How have you let this go on for another 2 weeks now—by denying, deflecting and ignoring what you have done?

How could you ensure your entry into last night’s event—but still not say or do anything of real consequence—just platitudes?

Was it all just to dress up for sponsored ad money? To get Getty Images ‘money shots’ of you in the clothing of your #paidsponsor? To land on the red carpet that you made sure to get yourself photographed upon? Which ‘ironically’ will be televised on the same day that your book releases?

This was already a terrible situation.

Which is now only EVEN WORSE.

At a minimum, may you take a moment today to count your many blessings. That you were not born with Down Syndrome, nor similar disabilities. That you are not a parent who has to watch their beloved child unnecessarily suffer, day after day, with lives forever changed. And endless medical bills. Notwithstanding all the strangers’ stares, finger pointing, ridicule and all else that comes with it.

For how fortunate they would be if their biggest problems were when will Despina finally return to the UK to fix their hair…..or which Hermes bag should be carried tomorrow in a seemingly unending & insatiable rotation.

Thank you so much for this @happyskies ! As an author with a small publisher, her author content has honestly been painful for me. This has given me a fresh and hopeful perspective!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@happyskies 👏👏👏👏
Now this is a publishable article.
More substance in this post than in all of Evermean.
---
The tan lines 😅 size up girl.
View attachment 2501654View attachment 2501655

Ms BellePR definitely asked for a favour from her contact at the Mirror re the removal of the Slurgate article.

View attachment 2501657

The orange look will NEVER be a good look. Ever. She just looks grubby. #justsayin'
Who told the British that this fake tan looked good? They need to be brought in on criminal charges. Everybody except lavender dress looks like they rolled on dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed that weird thing she keeps doing with her mouth when she talks…
The thing where she downturns the edges of her mouth and repeats a word or phrase someone else had already said then cackles hysterically as if she’s made some epic joke?? That one?

Carrie-“notice how it went from 300 to 10,000 miles”

Lydia (with stupid mouth)- “FOURTY THOUSAND MILES” ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a

then labels the vlog as “very funny if I do say so myself”

where, why, how???? Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
678DF3CE-91CF-4DB2-9F65-DE2D84BCCE00.jpeg

"Without you both, this book wouldn't be here and neither would I."

This is confirmation Lydia takes no ownership of her role in Hairgate and Globygate.
None. At all.
How is Lydia the victim when everything bad that occurred was of her own doing ???

Lydia chose to scam her minions. With the help of her employees. She chose to scam her minions. No one forced to put out a product.

Lydia verbally abused Nicky on that fateful day. For hours. Then rallied Cawwiiee to join forces against the then-pregnant Nicky. No one forced Lydia to behave in that manner.

Lydia hounded Nicky for days thereafter. Even when Nicky was in hospital ready to give birth. No one forced her to message Nicky over and over. You, Lydia, are responsible for your own behaviour.

Lydia herself made the WhatsApp group to gather 'troops' in an attempt to sabotage Nicky's business. No one forced Lydia to make that group. And message her influencer friends thereafter.

Lydia bullied Nicky (online - in vlogs and on IG) for over a year. With the assistance of Amelia Liana and Despina. Lydia made a choice to disparage her ex-hairdresser. No one forced her to. She looked quite comfortable in her vlogs complaining about Nicky. Lydia didn't stutter at all.

Lydia chose to not apologise to her minions for globygate and Hairgate.

Lydia made the vlog, on the insistence of Carrie, skewing the events of Hairgate day to give the impression she was assaulted. Your vlog. Your brand. You're the boss babe. No one forced you to make the vlog. And edit it. And upload it.
This was the vlog which pushed Nicky to finally make a statement in her defence of herself and her business.

The consequences of Lydia's bad decisions and lies are her own responsibility.

I could go on and on and on.

Did Lydia really think Nicky was not allowed to defend herself after sitting in silence for so long ??? Really ?

But, hey, Lydia's the victim.

The audacity is mind-boggling.

Most importantly.
May Ali forever stew in the juices of their bad marriage. He deserves every miserable minute of every miserable hour of every miserable day he stays. For enabling this witch.
Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Love that she continues to screw up and make the news.

Well done, Lydsiepoo!!

Sadly, she's so deluded and narcissistic, she does not realize she only makes the news solely for her abhorrent behavior.

So now do we add #ASAGate to the mix or is this an add-on to #SavoyGate??

I have no doubt that there will be another #Gate/ incident with the book.

The moron will either exhibit rude behavior and disrespect someone else, have a failed book event where she makes a complete fool of herself and/or will be found out to have blatantly plagiarized someone else's work.

There is no way she wrote any of that nor can she keep up this facade whilst being paraded in front of the masses this much with her book coming out.

I hope whomever's work she stole from, they sue her to the highest heavens.

Maybe then her remaining daft sycophantic sheep, will realize she is a fraud through and through.

Or something much, much worse.....she has already actually alluded to that with what she is implying on her page thanking Ali and Cawwie.

So here we have this witch implying severe MH implications. Why? Coz it's a selling point and give her something to market the book with?

Just like she lied claiming she was a victim of assault when she was called out for how she abused a pregnant woman.

Just like how she suddenly claimed to have been homeless when her abhorrent behavior was called out at the homeless charity event.

I now have a few bags of popcorn on standby because we'll undoubtedly have another #Gate by this vile woman before October is through.

I hope whatever #Gate comes next, it finally buries her and closes the gate on her career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah saw that and above her actual husband and bff. This statement about killing herself is really 😳

View attachment 2502446
I do hope she is well mentally, for everyones sake. Quite how Carrie and Ali have navigated her self inflicted gates is beyond me. The way she treats them both, with contempt, is awful to see. Elsie is only interested in one thing and that is scamming money from her followers and I truly hope they see through her scheming ways.

Am pretty sure the littul fella is planning his escape (you can make a living for yourself without the wife and a sweet, young, adoring girl is just around the corner, waiting for you).

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Since when are her and Louise Pentland friends!?
Same PR company.

Hasn't Louise released a book as well ?
And appeared on Loose Women.
Which is probably why Lydia started mentioning presenting TV shows ...

Screenshot_20231011_104728_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_104733_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Love that she continues to screw up and make the news.

Well done, Lydsiepoo!!

Sadly, she's so deluded and narcissistic, she does not realize she only makes the news solely for her abhorrent behavior.

So now do we add #ASAGate to the mix or is this an add-on to #SavoyGate??

I have no doubt that there will be another #Gate/ incident with the book.

The moron will either exhibit rude behavior and disrespect someone else, have a failed book event where she makes a complete fool of herself and/or will be found out to have blatantly plagiarized someone else's work.

Or something much, much worse.

I have no doubt because there is no way she wrote any of that nor can she keep up this facade whilst being paraded in front of the masses this much with her book coming out.

I hope whomever's work she stole from, they sue her to the highest heavens.

Maybe then her remaining daft sycophantic sheep, will realize she is a fraud through and through.

I now have a few bags of popcorn on standby because we'll undoubtedly have another #Gate by this muppet before October is through.
Am convinced tomorrow is going to be a tit show. How can someone with her terrible reputation look professional and compassionate, I mean the daft bint can t even spell. How embarrassing was she at the closed book signing, she came across as unintelligent and cold. 🍿 🍿🍿

So very happy you re not going anywhere @blue-orchid, I love all of your posts. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Am convinced tomorrow is going to be a tit show. How can someone with her terrible reputation look professional and compassionate, I mean the daft bint can t even spell. How embarrassing was she at the closed book signing, she came across as unintelligent and cold. 🍿 🍿🍿

So very happy you re not going anywhere @blue-orchid, I love all of your posts. :m
And I yours, sweet @Sofie! 🤗

So...question.

I recall how smart Tattler sleuths realized how many Globy kits she produced and that she actually lost money from that fraudulent scheme.

Well, seeing her marked down plastic kits in charity shops certified that for us.

With the book though....will she make money or could she actually lose $ since the ratings are already in the toilet?

I have no business, finance, creative writing background or knowledge of the publishing world, so am just so intrigued if she will lose or make $ from this new money grabbing scheme.

Well, I suppose if she was found to have plagiarized someone that would be a lawsuit and could bankrupt her pancake arse, couldn't it?

I just have this really odd feeling that there is something major about to break with this book....blatant plagiarism or something.

I just don't see this going smoothly because it is a money grabbing scheme constructed and carried out by a blatant fraud who is greedy and desperate to line her pockets.

Somehow I just don't see this ending well for her.....what she is alluding to in stating that to Ali and Carrie is her basically rehashing #Hairgate and her abuse of Nicky.

Her mask will fall. It always does for dishonest, despicable people like her.

Guaranfuckingteed.

I feel it's just a matter of time for her and those words she wrote is her literally bringing up Nicky and that whole episode again.

She'll clearly be asked why she stated that and she can only refer back to #Hairgate, right?

When she was delicate and was put in a vulnerable position and alone in someone's house etc.

Then the aftermath where she had to be scraped off the floor etc.

That statement on that page is already her next step as a narcissist and self-inflicted injury.

She has started a whole other episode and laid the groundwork for her next episode of victimhood with just that statement.

She just keeps poking the bear....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.