Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOWOW, haven't stopped by Lydia's world in a while as she really does annoy the living tit out of me. I cannot believe that she slurred like that (M-O-N-G) and then went to that awards show?? PS. Her book is set to be available on Amazon in the US on March 2024. Horrible.

Question: When did she stop using Gordon in her surname?

Reactions: 7
Then she posts this, vile vile woman.View attachment 2502471 please please someone get her off social media 😡
Clearly she has major mental health issues but I hate that she's "dining out" on this for years when she is the actual abuser. Her life and career and relationships have gone to tit because of her behavior and enablers. Can't help but think that note in the book and this post are just an effort to draw pity after the recent "gate".

She needs real mental health help - not paid friends and a shady lifecoach.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is Ali posting old footage ? This is from Friday or Saturday (as per Lydia's outfit). Why didn't he just post it on the weekend ? Why wait until Tuesday afternoon ?
He really has nothing going on as well. He has to spread out the nontent.

The fakery is nauseating.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Once again, Lil Fella is regurgitating old footage.

Screenshot_20231010_194451_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231010_194456_Instagram.jpg

⬆ ⬆ ⬆
Actually these pics are from the night of Slurgate.
The caption of his post confirms what we have said about Ali - he is as bad as the witch he is married to. He may be worse ...
No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about this. #fightme

Methinks Lil Fella is sending us Tattlers a message ... he will stick by the witch NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES. #moneytalks

Chicks ?
Eh ? I think those are full grown chickens darling.
I wonder in which room they've barricaded the dogs ... ???

Screenshot_20231010_194406_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231010_194423_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got yourself a real catch there Aldi. View attachment 2502551
Yikes. The state of her hair :oops:
---
Why is Ali posting old footage ? This is from Friday or Saturday (as per Lydia's outfit). Why didn't he just post it on the weekend ? Why wait until Tuesday afternoon ?
He really has nothing going on as well. He has to spread out the nontent.

The fakery is nauseating.

View attachment 2502570
Apologies for quoting myself ...
Listen to the music playing in the background. Thought the Millen-Morons only listen to classical music ??? Hmmm. Liar liar ginger pants on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yikes. The state of her hair :oops:
---

Apologies for quoting myself ...
Listen to the music playing in the background. Thought the Millen-Morons only listen to classical music ??? Hmmm. Liar liar ginger pants on fire.
“She take my money” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again, Lil Fella is regurgitating old footage.

View attachment 2502600

View attachment 2502601
⬆ ⬆ ⬆
Actually these pics are from the night of Slurgate.
The caption of his post confirms what we have said about Ali - he is as bad as the witch he is married to. He may be worse ...
No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about this. #fightme

Methinks Lil Fella is sending us Tattlers a message ... he will stick by the witch NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES. #moneytalks

Chicks ?
Eh ? I think those are full grown chickens darling.
I wonder in which room they've barricaded the dogs ... ???

View attachment 2502607

View attachment 2502608

View attachment 2502610
If he's 5'7 and she's wearing heels 🤔
Maybe he's stretched himself in the photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then she posts this, vile vile woman.View attachment 2502471 please please someone get her off social media 😡
She literally is the worst. It simply is all for engagement and to make out Lydia is this compassionate human. When in fact, she has some form of a personality defect. She’s got narcissistic traits and anyone fully gullible to believe the tripe she posts are absolutely two screws short of a picnic.

I’ve never come across someone so incredibly self absorbed and always seeking affirmation by the tit she posts on her stories. Clearly cannot post anything else. Live. Die. Repeat.

Curious if any other influencers actually buy her book and comment.
---
What the 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Telling when her book is dedicated to Porter only. Poor Berkley 😔
Now it’s been a very long day, but how would Porter do anything other than put one foot and one paw forward together - they are literally connected? 😂 or is it me?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Namima You are 100% right with your Daily Mirror find! It all makes perfect sense now—how her PR firm was able to get their Slurgate article taken down so swiftly.

This woman really is the lowest of the low, with this supremely vapid TikTok proving & exposing what everything is always about: me, me, me, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!

Not the Pride of Britain Awards. Or the causes and recipients. And it’s an #AD, her attending.

Read and watch her “narcissistic high” below.
With all the posing.
The faux humility.
How she’s being, as she says, “hyped all the way” by Louise.
But most nauseating is how she was “really only there to use my platform to amplify the stories of the most incredible people in Britain”—of which she still has yet to do one single time.

And as usual, written with all the spelling & grammar talents of such a ‘world-class author!‘

1696967896743.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
@Namima You are 100% right with your Daily Mirror find! It all makes perfect sense now—how her PR firm was able to get their Slurgate article taken down so swiftly.

This woman really is the lowest of the low, with this supremely vapid TikTok proving & exposing what everything is always about: me, me, me, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!

Not the Pride of Britain Awards. Or the causes and recipients. And it’s an #AD, her attending.

With all the posing.
The faux humility.
But most nauseating is how she was “really only there to use my platform to amplify the stories of the most incredible people in Britain”—of which she still has yet to do one single time.

And as usual, written with all the spelling & grammar talents of such a ‘world-class author!‘

View attachment 2502863

View attachment 2502877
Wow, head is massive, she looks like a man and a decent meal wouldn't go amiss.
Screenshot_20231010_211211_com.android.chrome_edit_2566510985224003.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Telling when her book is dedicated to Porter only. Poor Berkley 😔
This is very telling, isn’t it? I would not be able to dedicate anything to one of my pets only. I know they don’t care but what the actual F?!? I swear, she is the weirdest human.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not defending her but did she dedicate it to Porter because she got him when nickygate, covid happened? and he bought light into her life blah blah.

Reactions: 12

With all the posing.
The faux humility.

View attachment 2502863

View attachment 2502877
This woman actually calls her "the icon" when Lydia is twirling... give me a break. And the frikin mini kelly with a toooooooooool dress and satin manolos and fake pearls. WTF - where are all of her kindly gifted clutches?! Mini kelly's do NOT go with formal/feminine/ball gown lewks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.