Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please add 'Bad Ulna nerve' to her list of ailments. How does someone who does nothing have so many things wrong with them???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven't commented in months because honestly this creature just infuriates me. But today I couldn't hold back.
She claims to have a strain in her arm from reading?? READING???!!!!
I'm sorry but I refuse to believe someone who can't spell her own name can actually read.
No. No. No. A thousand times NO.
This woman does not read. Audiobooks and the tv guide are not reading you absolute waste of space!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What happened to the ugly green polish and pointy nails?
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to duck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
---

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to duck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

You are a wonderful daughter (see Lydiot this is how it is spelled). Stay in touch and we will always be here when you need to talk, vent, or just laugh. The world is a big place but one of the best things about SM is that somehow like-minded people find each other in the unlikeliest of places. Take care of yourself, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She literally had everything but her kitchen sink in her Lily and Bean tote bag. She stuffed her long boots, Fedora hat, horse riding hat, ontop of what she already had in it. She couldn't even grasp the bag handles of the tote bag to pick it up and carry it because there was an overflow sticking out like a sore thumb, not allowing her to do so.

Also, even the L & B suitcase was bursting at the seams and she struggled to close it. Plus she brought extra, some other clothing to hand carry in the Dior garment bag. She would of been better off using one of her bigger suitcases to cart all her clothing and all of the bulkier pieces instead of cramming it between the both bags. But It was a paid for advertorial for Lily and Bean, so scrap that idea, it's not about using common sense, it’s about using whatever I am paid to advertise even though its impractical and looks like everything is going to fall out. 😂 Not the best promo. Serves them right for using a twit!

View attachment 2495517View attachment 2495518View attachment 2495519
If she had a clue she would have just carried the boots separately, I mean who stuffs boots into a tote? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone please add 'Bad Ulna nerve' to her list of ailments. How does someone who does nothing have so many things wrong with them???
I have issues with my Ulna nerve… it’s 100% to do with holding/being on my phone too much. Like Lidiot, I have not picked up a book in months 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she realise when she starts crying over this awful book saying people will read this when I’m gone … I’m sorry your literally a tacky influencer not some esteemed author .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The bag looked SUCH a mess!. Reminds of me of leaving a child to pack his own things - this would happen and an adult would have to sort the mess out .
---
Does she realise when she starts crying over this awful book saying people will read this when I’m gone … I’m sorry your literally a tacky influencer not some esteemed author .
I’d imagine there’s a limited number of copies being printed surely ? . For someone who’s never had her name on a book before surely they don’t take huge risks? Idk maybe a book expert can give their view ?

Reactions: 13
THIS is a very good question indeed Dearest @MichiganGal. Can I tell you we are delighted you have asked it? I’ve brought a film crew with me today so we can film this hugely relevant and burning question formally...

cameras roll...and ACTION...

Hello viewers, you join me Bitsy Wotsits at Global Importance T.V to air our current affairs programme ‘Ask The Burning Question of Today’. Our audience is clamouring to know the answer to one question only - HOW someone who can’t spell her own name and who does SO little can suffer with SO many things wrong with them..? I’ll hand you over to our esteemed panel - Mr Sunak, can we start with you and then we’ll come to you Mr Biden and Mr Putin you’ll be next ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally had everything but her kitchen sink in her Lily and Bean tote bag. She stuffed her long boots, Fedora hat, horse riding hat, ontop of what she already had in it. She couldn't even grasp the bag handles of the tote bag to pick it up and carry it because there was an overflow sticking out like a sore thumb, not allowing her to do so.

Also, even the L & B suitcase was bursting at the seams and she struggled to close it. Plus she brought extra, some other clothing to hand carry in the Dior garment bag. She would of been better off using one of her bigger suitcases to cart all her clothing and all of the bulkier pieces instead of cramming it between the both bags. But It was a paid for advertorial for Lily and Bean, so scrap that idea, it's not about using common sense, it’s about using whatever I am paid to advertise even though its impractical and looks like everything is going to fall out. 😂 Not the best promo. Serves them right for using a twit!

View attachment 2495517View attachment 2495518View attachment 2495519
That colour is described as Biscuit but looks more like the shade of an old NHS surgical support bandage. I thought she was going to do a Joey.

1696664327056.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---

Fun!

🤗

💕
---

I admire them.

I was SO moved by your post Dearest @blue-orchid ! Truly.

Massive changes for you ahead then. I remember when you went to see your parents when your mother was first unwell and I know it was a tough one for you. You are a very good daughter. There’s a wonderful poem by Robert Frost called ‘The Road Not Taken’ - it has a beautiful gentleness describing how he was in a wood and two paths lay ahead of him. He took the path that was grassy and hadn’t been worn and how this had made ALL the difference. Whatever the driving force is that has prompted you to take this gargantuan step ( because that’s what it is) making SUCH huge changes has clearly got something wonderful ready in your future that will happen to you as a result of making these changes. I know you will trust that and I just want you to know how much your bravery is to be admired. In years to come ( when you are further down your road) you will be saying ‘This would never have happened if I hadn’t moved...’ You have a great deal to look forward to 😀🤩.

Of course we all need to be the first to know...😜

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.
Horrifying. Poor book shop staff having to attend to this muppet.

I just cannot stand Lydia’s latest incarnation as an author. I’ve been able to laugh at pretty much every one of her incarnations up ‘till now, but as a life long lover of English Literature, and as someone who studied English at uni and loves to write short stories, I am just so pissed that she has a published book when she does not understand words, language or punctuation and is apparently proud of the fact! She has never made any attempt to improve her language skills throughout her career online - she can’t even be bothered to use autocorrect or to Google something when she doesn’t know how to spell it. It makes me think I should just set fire to my degree!! Why did I bother?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
---

Fun!

🤗

💕
---

I admire them.

You are a wonderful daughter ♥ Wishing you everything of the best for your new adventure(s).
This sounds like a goodbye letter to Tattlers !! I hope it's not, I love your posts and your take on Lydsiepoo. Please don't leave us lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
---

Fun!

🤗

💕
---

I admire them.

You are so incredibly strong and I love how you are going to be there for your parents now that it’s your turn to take care of them. Brought me a tear to my eyes :) its a privilege we get to take care of our aging parents and I hope you get to rediscover yourself in a new place all over again :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
---

Fun!

🤗

💕
---

I admire them.

You’re following your gut and it feels right, whatever challenges you encounter you will cope with them. This is a life changing decision that is liberating and a bit scary. Your folks must be proud of you. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Horrifying. Poor book shop staff having to attend to this muppet.

I just cannot stand Lydia’s latest incarnation as an author. I’ve been able to laugh at pretty much every one of her incarnations up ‘till now, but as a life long lover of English Literature, and as someone who studied English at uni and loves to write short stories, I am just so pissed that she has a published book when she does not understand words, language or punctuation and is apparently proud of the fact! She has never made any attempt to improve her language skills throughout her career online - she can’t even be bothered to use autocorrect or to Google something when she doesn’t know how to spell it. It makes me think I should just set fire to my degree!! Why did I bother?
Noooooooo! She has NO impact on you or your good education, your hard work or your love of writing.
Because she refuses to improve, always insults with lateness and can’t even spell her own name let her spur you on even more...Get writing! Do it NOW! (Please 🤫😜)
Degrees are for framing, hanging and admiring now and forever.
One day your dorter might ask what did you did at uni and you can say you got a decree that you didn’t burn - for study and hard werk. ...😜😀
---

Just to make everyone smile - do allow me to state the obvious...AHEM...

At this book-signing where she tries to cover up how awkward she feels with ‘infil inanities - thank goodness Carrie’s there to laugh in all the right places’ our Author risks no spelling mistakes AT ALL by only writing ONE word - the word Lydia.

She doesn’t always spell Lydia correctly though...🤣🤣🤣

This is me getting me coat and seeing meself out with it...🧥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.