Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halfway into the new flog. Carrie is such a doormat. Her title should officially change to “Servant & Yes Slave to Madaaam Lyda”. Her majesty is too important to go get coffee at Starbucks, put fuel in her own damn car, or try showing up on time to her own book signing.

She swears at/with Carrie in the car and Servant Carrie bleeps it out. What are the guesses it’s another derogatory slur? 😂

The uncouth witch always says she will link things/people in her description but never does. Ungrateful to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to duck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all
Sometimes, I think the hardest part of changing one s life is making the decision to. How wonderful to spend time with and be there for your parents. Life is an ever changing ever evolving journey and it moves at a fast pace. Wishing you all the luck in the world @blue-orchid. Sending lots of love your way. X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never watch this bint, instead relying on you lovely lot to keep me up to date, but Hayu went haywire earlier so I endured her latest epic festival of ME (her). What a load of self indulgent wank. Those women at the book signing are going to dine out for years on what a shallow, self absorbed cretin they had the misfortune to spend time with.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to duck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all
Well, your plan sounds great ! If you can spend this time with your parents while exploring new places go for it ! You must make the most out of this new life ! Good luck and keep us updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Horrifying. Poor book shop staff having to attend to this muppet.

I just cannot stand Lydia’s latest incarnation as an author. I’ve been able to laugh at pretty much every one of her incarnations up ‘till now, but as a life long lover of English Literature, and as someone who studied English at uni and loves to write short stories, I am just so pissed that she has a published book when she does not understand words, language or punctuation and is apparently proud of the fact! She has never made any attempt to improve her language skills throughout her career online - she can’t even be bothered to use autocorrect or to Google something when she doesn’t know how to spell it. It makes me think I should just set fire to my degree!! Why did I bother?
Exactly why I'm so annoyed; your version is just more eloquent than mine:love:
She doesn't read, she cannot read, she has no love for books or the written word. Hell she can barely speak properly. She doesn't deserve any of this

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Halfway into the new flog. Carrie is such a doormat. Her title should officially change to “Servant & Yes Slave to Madaaam Lyda”. Her majesty is too important to go get coffee at Starbucks, put fuel in her own damn car, or try showing up on time to her own book signing.

She swears at/with Carrie in the car and Servant Carrie bleeps it out. What are the guesses it’s another derogatory slur? 😂

The uncouth witch always says she will link things/people in her description but never does. Ungrateful to the core.
She was on a power trip because of the book signing. If I was Cawwie, in future, I wouldn't be worried about Elsie being late, just let her mess things up on her own and see what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2495567
Voila! The screen grabbed bit about her signature. Sure am glad she brought crème and a splint. 🙄

To save myself time just imagine there was about 30 minutes more of drama about not being able to sign her name peppered throughout the rest of the footage. It was a LOT
View attachment 2495565
What an idiot, why does she has to pre explain everything. No-one would have batted an eyelid if she would just shut up as we'd be non the wiser. Her signature is hers alone, mine doesn't look like my name either but I don't explain to the bank or whoever. She complains so bloody much about the most mundane things. It's just ludicrous.

Reactions: 20
Give me a break! They sent this card (and flowers) knowing about the slur and how hideous the outfits were… terrible ad for the company. Never gonna shop there!

IMG_1080.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Utterly confused - I don't understand! Why on earth would an author who has put their heart and soul into written and publishing 'thier baby' ever think to let someone else sign it for them, and take that hard work away from them...

Oh yeah, she didn't, the knob!!! 🤢
---
And these jean outfits, trying to dress the same vein as Kate Mids. She looked better in the dresses, she looks shite! Waiting for her in Superga next 🙄
Give me a break! They sent this card (and flowers) knowing about the slur and how hideous the outfits were… terrible ad for the company. Never gonna shop there!

View attachment 2496402
Exactly what i was thinking! They knew what she said!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think it’s because she’s literally got nothing else to say. Particularly about the book - she not capable of talking about it. Every time she’s tried it’s just been jumbled, clumsy and nonsensical, leaving everyone none the wiser as to what on earth it’s about. So instead she filled this whole vlog which is pretty much entirely dedicated to the book launch, talking about something totally irrelevant and, quite frankly, unintelligent. Any “author” worth their salt would be able to talk for hours on end about their book because THEY wrote it, THEY devised the concept, THEY formed the idea. But not her. She can’t even spell the word daughter. Everything in this video just shows her to be totally unintelligent and incapable of writing a book. Quite hilarious really.

What an idiot, why does she has to pre explain everything. No-one would have batted an eyelid if she would just shut up as we'd be non the wiser. Her signature is hers alone, mine doesn't look like my name either but I don't explain to the bank or whoever. She complains so bloody much about the most mundane things. It's just ludicrous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
As this unfolds, I'm wincing more, and more! Sorry, but what the actual flip is this utter cringe fest! Even if this plagiarised pile of poop become the top selling book of all time, sold a zillion units and made her billions, I COULD NOT, and WOULD NOT embarrass myself promoting this utter tripe, as a so-called book. The secondhand embarrassment is very real 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The woman in the bookstore has to spell the word for her like for a child 😂😂

When Lidl is talking about the book it's just a word salad. Would love to have a look at the book, I hope someone uploads a pdf somewhere 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how she thought daughters was spelled…

dotters
Doters
Doughters
Dothers
Dathers
Datters
tatters
Tattlers

🤣🙃🤪

That word must be hard since she is an evermean unkind dotter (daughter) to her mom.

1696700297692.jpeg

Must be a trigger word.

1696701278224.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What a load of wank from LK Bennett. These companies wind me up SO much. Most of us are good at our jobs, a lot of us work really hard and do really good (and useful) work. We don't get sent flowers and a gushing thank you note for it. It's just part of having a job. The fact all these companies and PR's indulge these useless influencers, and make their ego's bigger than they already are is SO frustrating. Stop pandering to this talentless joke of a woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.