Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone does go to the event and asks for a signed copy, get her to write a really long dedication to your daughter and try and include the word antidisestablishmentarianism.
---
There we are then Lydiot 😁
Love it. I saw this the other day. Mr F now uses it in his Zoom calls with his boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If anyone does go to the event and asks for a signed copy, get her to write a really long dedication to your daughter and try and include the word antidisestablishmentarianism.
---

Love it. I saw this the other day. Mr F now uses it in his Zoom calls with his boss.
Just ask her to write Evergreen. Bet she doesn’t know that it’s one word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who is she teaching? She hasnt travelled. She has spent an age now to shake off her old audience, not worked. Vlog title just vile, accent over exaggerated. Few minutes in and you see Ali in costume. They can't shake the pretence off. You are who you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not so much bothered about her un-aesthetically pleasing signature 'cause a lot of writers would have terrible handwriting I'm sure.
At least no one cares about whether an artist's signature is readable or not so I would assume it would be the same for writers as long as it's recognisable (and for sure Lydia's is 😆)

BUT I do get bothered with her blatant admission to wanting to delegate her own book signing AS WELL. She already had most of the book probably produced by her team. What more can she delegate ?

And here's to me always naively thinking the Glo packaging was her real signature 🥃

Reactions: 24
Her signatures aren’t consistent - she dots one eye but not the other two 😂. I have an i in my name and I always dot it without thinking - does she never write her own name?
🤔 Full disclosure, wine has been drunkened, but as I see it she has only two eyes in her name. I could very well be mistaken though 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is desperate for money to wear those hideous paid for partnership pajama set. Lily & Bean did her dirty.
View attachment 2493755

Save the trees! what a waste of paper. From a person who listens to books on audible and doesn’t have a collection of books in her library shelves at home.

View attachment 2493781
We have thousands of books…I love living in a library. It’s WHAT is printed on these that makes me sad for the trees.
---
You can get a glimpse of how many blank pages there are at 51.24 in the latest vlog when she flips through. She says "I feel like I don't have any words" - clearly!!!
“The illustrations are just EVERYTHING,” says the “writer.”

This is the final proof to me that she is fake AF. Everything about her is a plastic sham. Every single thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those PJ’s are horrific, at best she looks like that tacky 80’s Pierrot clown 🤡

View attachment 2493866

However I think outfit and her personality and face is more this like fella:

View attachment 2493872
Tacky Pierrot? Tacky PIERROT?
I've been shocked reading some Tattle posts but never like this. How can you disrespect Pierrot like this ? 🤣😝 I love him he's camp.
---
What happened to the ugly green polish and pointy nails?
I need to know too. What with the sudden let go of fake tan, ugly helmet hair (that she herself shamed in last vlog) and ugly 🤮 nail colour?
Now if only she could tackle the eyebrows and dump Despina and her strawy highlights.
---
By the way, I wonder if she had a tannin hair treatment or something done to her hair lately.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh. The 1th of October. I do love the 1th of the month, anyone else?
Such a skilled writer. Can’t wait to get her book.
Now imagine the shrew pronouncing it with the lispy accent. “It’s the 1th! I am thooi exthited to deliver thooooi much nontent”

She is the definition of crass. Class whispers. This witch screams.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ali attempting to read The Times - I’d imagine his usual read is more like the Sun or daily sport 😂

Meanwhile madam has rudely put her Birkin on the table … you can take a pig and put it in a palace, but it’s still a pig ! 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---

I hope Mr F's boss doesn't read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This doesn’t even look like the same signature lol

View attachment 2494907
View attachment 2494908
WOW well now we know she probably had someone else sign the globy box (or it's a font) because it was more asssssthetically pleasing than her own signature. THus completely missing the point of a signature.

I mean we are talking about a woman who copied the box, company name, design and EVERYTHING about some other company named Glo Beauty and justified it by thinking adding the ' to the O would make it "her idea". Then she sold a tanning KIT without tanning lotion inside it.

Now a book without her own writing inside of it and talk of having someone else sign the books so it looked nicer. She's just a JOKE
---
We have thousands of books…I love living in a library. It’s WHAT is printed on these that makes me sad for the trees.
---

“The illustrations are just EVERYTHING,” says the “writer.”

This is the final proof to me that she is fake AF. Everything about her is a plastic sham. Every single thing.
I would love your take on the signed copies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She literally had everything but her kitchen sink in her Lily and Bean tote bag. She stuffed her long boots, Fedora hat, horse riding hat, ontop of what she already had in it. She couldn't even grasp the bag handles of the tote bag to pick it up and carry it because there was an overflow sticking out like a sore thumb, not allowing her to do so.

Also, even the L & B suitcase was bursting at the seams and she struggled to close it. Plus she brought extra, some other clothing to hand carry in the Dior garment bag. She would of been better off using one of her bigger suitcases to cart all her clothing and all of the bulkier pieces instead of cramming it between the both bags. But It was a paid for advertorial for Lily and Bean, so scrap that idea, it's not about using common sense, it’s about using whatever I am paid to advertise even though its impractical and looks like everything is going to fall out. 😂 Not the best promo. Serves them right for using a twit!

C876CA73-5F46-438A-B4D4-11127765D124.jpeg
B20FE700-511B-4C74-99D0-F767FA0022A7.jpeg
F31BC87D-1908-4E3D-BBFB-71573663532D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Voila! The screen grabbed bit about her signature. Sure am glad she brought crème and a splint. 🙄

To save myself time just imagine there was about 30 minutes more of drama about not being able to sign her name peppered throughout the rest of the footage. It was a LOT

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WOW well now we know she probably had someone else sign the globy box (or it's a font) because it was more asssssthetically pleasing than her own signature. THus completely missing the point of a signature.

I mean we are talking about a woman who copied the box, company name, design and EVERYTHING about some other company named Glo Beauty and justified it by thinking adding the ' to the O would make it "her idea". Then she sold a tanning KIT without tanning lotion inside it.

Now a book without her own writing inside of it and talk of having someone else sign the books so it looked nicer. She's just a JOKE
---

I would love your take on the signed copies!
The bare minimum she could do is sign her own name in the book since it doesn’t contain her own words

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.