Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American writer John Green brought out a book in 2021 I think, and he signed EVERY SINGLE COPY. That’s a professional flex.
But Lydiot didn't actually write the book so why would she exert any effort and actually sign them? <jk> I can't believe that she would even utter the words asking if she should hire someone to sign them for her. She can't possibly be that stupid. Well, maybe she can be THAT stupid and her minions are a couple of fries shy of a Happy Meal, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My gosh I’ve never seen anyone make such a DRAMA over signing their OWN NAME. Never in a million years did I think her footage of signing her bewks would be all about how she can’t sign her own name and spell it right 😳.

Such a FUSS - she even asked if she could have someone else sign her name! Then of course, knew she was running late and had already had coffee but stopped for Starbucks anyway and made Cawwie (the driver) go in for it. What a diva and how disrespectful to the bookshop to be late on purpose.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her handwriting is probably crap looking and not nearly aesthetically pleasing enough to look fancy, which is what she wants to project. Lol she could use her flipping brand stamp, it’s all fake anyway, fake author, fake content, fake life.

It is no surprise she was late, she doesn’t respect anyone and thinks herself more important than anyone else, she wanted to make an entrance.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That Way Inclined…

Since falling off her pedal stool
She might be going back to school
To learn to gurn when unassisted
As she signs books whilst so limp-wristed
The crumbs and plums within her gob
Ensure she does a spiffing job
These small amounts of brownest nosing
Will keep her sane and vain whilst
posing
She‘s practised in the ‘Art of Late’
It adds another garden gate
It fills her vacant head and mind -
She’s always been that way inclined…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My gosh I’ve never seen anyone make such a DRAMA over signing their OWN NAME. Never in a million years did I think her footage of signing her bewks would be all about how she can’t sign her own name and spell it right 😳.

Such a FUSS - she even asked if she could have someone else sign her name! Then of course, knew she was running late and had already had coffee but stopped for Starbucks anyway and made Cawwie (the driver) go in for it. What a diva and how disrespectful to the bookshop to be late on purpose.
Shows us how much of a lazy cow she is.

Says even more that she didn't even think it important or an honor to want to sign copies herself.

It highlights how much effort and thought she put into this and that it most likely was written by someone else.

Someone who put blood, sweat and tears into writing a book, would be so proud to sign it.

She just keeps giving herself away.

No way did she write this especially if she is late to her 1st book event and didn't even want to put effort or time into signing it for customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Shows us how much of a lazy cow she is.

Says even more that she didn't even think it important or an honor to want to sign copies herself and acting helpless for attention. ALWAYS.

It highlights how much effort and thought she put into this and that it most likely was written by someone else.

Someone who put blood, sweat and tears into writing a book, would be so proud to sign it.

She just keeps giving herself away.

No way did she write this especially if she is late to her 1st book event and didn't even want to put effort or time into signing it for customers.
Agree… and oh she put in the effort to sign them but she non stop talked about how she can’t sign or spell Lydia. 😝 ALWAYS making a spectacle of herself!

I will see if I can screen record some clips

Anyone notice how she was stone cold not bothered by slur gate at that event where all the comments were happening in real time? Now I’m sure it was edited but wow she’s really cold and didn’t seem in any way upset.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Evergreen: Discover the Joy in Every Season by Lydia Elise Millen | Goodreads

Down to a 2.1 out of 5 stars. No way would I blind buy a book under 4 stars, let alone 2.1 stars. Frow's book has a rating of 4.01 stars, and she actually composed and wrote the entire book herself and didn't just compile a bunch of quotes with the help of other people.

Finally, someone has mentioned the actual content, and it is a book of quotes written by others. This is how she has made the book so long. A quote per page, then a recipe per page, with Season title pages, and blank pages for the reader to jot down notes like 'Why did I buy this book' and 'That was a wasted twentyfiver'. #bookgate is going to be a bigger failure than Globy. I really hope that she financed the printing of this herself. This is a future Dollar Tree book for a buck.

Why would she think that she is an author if she just used other authors' quotes, and recipes that other cooks have developed? Sounds like none of this book is original work. I hope that @shabazsays receives a copy. His review would be fantastic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Her handwriting is probably crap looking and not nearly aesthetically pleasing enough to look fancy, which is what she wants to project. Lol she could use her flipping brand stamp, it’s all fake anyway, fake author, fake content, fake life.

It is no surprise she was late, she doesn’t respect anyone and thinks herself more important than anyone else, she wanted to make an entrance.
Should have been practicing the calligraphy she went on and on about.
---

Down to a 2.1 out of 5 stars. No way would I blind buy a book under 4 stars, let alone 2.1 stars. Frow's book has a rating of 4.01 stars, and she actually composed and wrote the entire book herself and didn't just compile a bunch of quotes with the help of other people.

Finally, someone has mentioned the actual content, and it is a book of quotes written by others. This is how she has made the book so long. A quote per page, then a recipe per page, with Season title pages, and blank pages for the reader to jot down notes like 'Why did I buy this book' and 'That was a wasted twentyfiver'. #bookgate is going to be a bigger failure than Globy. I really hope that she financed the printing of this herself. This is a future Dollar Tree book for a buck.

Why would she think that she is an author if she just used other authors' quotes, and recipes that other cooks have developed? Sounds like none of this book is original work. I hope that @shabazsays receives a copy. His review would be fantastic.
Probably quotes in the public domain so she wouldn’t have to pay the actual authors or their heirs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a notebook of quotes I wrote down in junior high, I had no idea I could “write a book” using them, add illustrations and publish it. Does one have to get permission from the original quote authors to include them in a book of quotes?

She is a joke. Half the vlog was her talking about the location, the food, the hotel and how she packs. Very little about whatever the whole damned trip is about. She is so bad at her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

WTAF?????

Copying other people's quotes isn't writing a book!

Gosh, ordering more popcorn 🍿and gin STAT!!

Now I'm really looking forward to #BookGate! 🤗

Agreed @MichiganGal .........

Globy's failure will be mild compared to this epic failure.

They better have a Titanic boatload of Mini eggs at the ready for this tit show once this joke of a "book" is finally released.

Also, when Globy failed and her fradulent practices were revealed Tik Tok wasn't what it was.

Now Tik Tok, where she can't fully control comments, is at its height of popularity.

And releasing this "book" right after #Slurgate????

She may very well bury herself........finally.

Here's hoping!

No one deserves it more.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the girls were talking about her before she got to yoga? The way they suddenly go ‘oh it’s Lydia, it’s Lydia’ and then disburse like ‘quick, stop talking she’s here’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Cawwie's face gets anymore bloated I fear it might burst🎈. Imagine bringing out a book getting people to pre order it signed and then wanting to get someone else to sign them. Shows how much respect she has for her minions...zero! I remember when Zoe Sugg bought out her last book she had thousands delivered to her house to sign over weeks not just one day at a book store.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG I am struggling to watch her in that book shop. Why all the drama? As usual all the girly giggling.
I just realised I think the thing that pisses me the most about this book thing is she is carrying on as though she has always wanted to write a book, this has been her life long dream, when really we all know she has only just discovered what a book actually is and even then its mainly audio books so she doesn't actually need to read.
I do take pleasure though in knowing that she would genuinely be feeling uncomfortable with those people in the room, I would imagine they have met and worked with many (real) writers and must be wondering what and who she is. No other twittering influencers in the room with her.

Are those two woman going to stay there and hand her every books she has to sign. Already the younger woman looked pissed off/bored/unimpressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.

Wow.....

I have no words......

other than...

Moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She is desperate for money to wear those hideous paid for partnership pajama set. Lily & Bean did her dirty.
1696572625866.jpeg

Save the trees! what a waste of paper. From a person who listens to books on audible and doesn’t have a collection of books in her library shelves at home.

1696573243290.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wow.....

I have no words......

other than...

Moron.
I was just going to post 'Moron' when I read your post. She really is so full of herself, that it hinders herself from actually learning and improving. She is so sure she knows it all, all of the time. Does anyone remember when she posted a video of herself on a Zoom call, and she says that she just knows what people want. Do you think this was with the publisher or a bank and was applying for a loan to publish the book? I know when Young House Love published their books, they did a breakdown of the cost and profit. They had a bestseller and they said that they made very little on the first book but made more on the second and third books. We all know that there is no 2nd or 3rd book in Lydiot's future. Tik Tok is going to have a field day with #bookgate. From #slurgate to #bookgate in less than a month. Maybe her next book will be called EverGate...The Guide to Living a Gatefilled Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well according to my friends mum 😂 she turned up somewhat late to le Manoir event. She headed straight for the room next door to where everyone else was waiting .

People on the course were told that “we are waiting for a few other people to arrive”.
---
She cornered August who was teaching the course in this room and they casually chatted away delaying everyone else.

I would imagine she will be on the last minute or late to the church book event
---
I wonder if she used her calligraphy pen and had a stamp made of her signature so that all she had to do is stamp her signature??
---
The millen Gordon’s only socially mix at events with strangers when they really have to

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.