Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2494205

Oh my......

All sorts of stuff going on with her face here. And not in a good way.

What skincare product has she been using? - Candlewax. Her face looks wax like or plasticky. She is unrecognizable.

And those eyebrows need reconstruction, they are shocking!
Cheeks, nose, chin - why is everything so bulbous?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take a shot everytime she said "WOW" in today's vlog. I lost count after the 185th time she said it. I think the 'author' needs to expand her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.
She probably meant Lydiot is very odd looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but I'm howling at the way these two are dressed. What even. Ali doesn't know if he’s Arthur or Martha, he looks like he got lost and now he’s been found by his mum and she’s dressed him up ready to go on an expedition, and Lydia just looks batshit crazy. Her posture is shocking, she looks hunched over. I thought Ali looked silly in his Fedora hat but Lydia takes the cake. Who are they kidding with this getup.

3A8FCFE1-138D-4B1A-AF63-484FDB66CE98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Her signatures aren’t consistent - she dots one eye but not the other two 😂. I have an i in my name and I always dot it without thinking - does she never write her own name?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs. Gordon, “author,” questions the correct spelling of daughters. A complete embarrassment per usual in front of the bookstore staff while surrounded by all those books. See clip.
Yup, she was well out of her depth in this place. Then the giggling and weird justification as to why she can't spell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She has no filter I mean if you cant spell your own name :oops:, you don't have to tell everyone she doesn't know when to shut up!

Anyway I have my popcorn ready and Ali has boxes of mini eggs for when the reviews start coming in.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the nicest outfit I think she’s work in years 😅 really needs to keep it simple like this… do wish she would wear socks though!

4BCD7189-B3DE-44D4-8DF8-850F48BF6CC3.jpeg

Reactions: 24
Is anyone subscribed to her newsletter to hear the audio book sample? Wonder what she's reading for the audio book if the bewk is mostly other peoples quotes, illustrations, recipes AND BLANK PAGES!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but I'm howling at the way these two are dressed. What even. Ali doesn't know if he’s Arthur or Martha, he looks like he got lost and now he’s been found by his mum and she’s dressed him up ready to go on an expedition, and Lydia just looks batshit crazy. Her posture is shocking, she looks hunched over. I thought Ali looked silly in his Fedora hat but Lydia takes the cake. Who are they kidding with this getup.

View attachment 2494467
My Gramps' Sunday best was an outfit similar to Aldi's

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just something I thought interesting.

48,000 words.

Don't know how accurate this is BUT "48,000 words is 96 pages single-spaced or 192 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 48,000 words include include novels, novellas, and other published books. It will take approximately 160 minutes to read 48,000 words."

So I am thinking there is lots of white space.
the book.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.