Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my birthday today. I got two cards, some gin, choccies and two books. I dug the garden and bagged up all my tree and shrub clippings and heated up a curry I made earlier this week...batch cooking...using Rafis Spaice curry and rice And all fresh veg. It’s delicious and you will never want a take away again. If youre going to batch cook, at least don’t make it basic...

Happy Birthday to you! 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How I dress for work?!?! She means to trot down to her kitchen table and needing a Dior bag to carry her dumb laptop?

What a dumb twit. She seriously does not see how bleeping ridiculous, shallow and foolish she looks with her Tik Toks and stupid dressing up and full makeup to walk from one room in her house to another. Especially with this pandemic she looks dumber than a box of rocks.

And her posting that she reached into her pockets and bought something at full price and they didn't know she purchased. Give the witch a goddamn medal, she finally paid for something like the rest of the goddamn world.

And her saying "they don't know I've" ordered?!? Who is she the bleeping queen of England? She is delusional thinking that she matters and is known by most people. What a bleeping entitled twit. She just sounds dumber and dumber each day.

She is so out of touch with reality and is just a bloody deluded narcissist.

And her post stating "Bare in mind....."?? She still does not even know how to spell basic English words.
“Bare” in mind she is a narrow minded bleep. 🤣 that has no idea how to talk and spell in her native language. Pathetic.

It’s my birthday today. I got two cards, some gin, choccies and two books. I dug the garden and bagged up all my tree and shrub clippings and heated up a curry I made earlier this week...batch cooking...using Rafis Spaice curry and rice And all fresh veg. It’s delicious and you will never want a take away again. If youre going to batch cook, at least don’t make it basic...
Happy birthday 🥳🥂💐

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How I dress for work?!?! She means to trot down to her kitchen table and needing a Dior bag to carry her dumb laptop?

What a dumb twit. She seriously does not see how bleeping ridiculous, shallow and foolish she looks with her Tik Toks and stupid dressing up and full makeup to walk from one room in her house to another. Especially with this pandemic she looks dumber than a box of rocks.

And her posting that she reached into her pockets and bought something at full price and they didn't know she purchased. Give the witch a goddamn medal, she finally paid for something like the rest of the goddamn world.

And her saying "they don't know I've" ordered?!? Who is she the bleeping queen of England? She is delusional thinking that she matters and is known by most people. What a bleeping entitled twit. She just sounds dumber and dumber each day.

She is so out of touch with reality and is just a bloody deluded narcissist.

And her post stating "Bare in mind....."?? She still does not even know how to spell basic English words.
She says « They don’t know I ordered » but doesn’t forget to tag their IG handle several times on her stories so now they know...
She is expecting to become their brand ambassador as soon as they realize how important she is.

Good thing they just opened their online store so she can make some affiliate money !!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Birthday 🎂🎉🎊🎉😊

Happy Birthday!
Mine was 10 days ago. I got flowers and a festive cake from a local bakery. We served (ourselves) with a home-made pizza and a glass of wine.

• Heart
Happy Birthday.

Reactions: 8
Do these women want a standing ovation for actually buying something? It's like they think it's some kind of achievement

• Haha
Haaa Lydia will be livid she’s not got a personal mention. Not such the big shot after all 😂
600299C7-0C81-4895-BE85-630FAC18429D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
happy birthday!!

Reactions: 6
Happy Birthday🎂🍾🥂

Reactions: 6
Happy birthday 🌸

Reactions: 8
What I don't understand is on her latest TikTok she suggests she is in her pyjamas and comfies all day, yet for several weeks has been posting her head to toe over the the top, handbag, shoes and all outfits telling people to dress up at home.

So which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I don't understand is on her latest TikTok she suggests she is in her pyjamas and comfies all day, yet for several weeks has been posting her head to toe over the the top, handbag, shoes and all outfits telling people to dress up at home.

So which is it?
Those were “work” outfits.

• Haha
I have a feeling that Tamar every time she says I am not ”stay at home type of person”, ”i don’t know what to do at home entire day”, ” i don’t understand what are those people doing all day long staying inside” and so many other comments (because there was so many of them) she refers to Lidl.
Plus this

At ~13:45 she got the question about Tiktok- LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

So which is it?
She gets dressed up to take her IG pics then puts her comfies on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday Miss Trunchbull xx

Reactions: 5
Tamara throwing some amazing shade at Tic Tok losers around 14:00 minute mark in her latest video :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tamara throwing some amazing shade at Tic Tok losers around 14:00 minute mark in her latest video :)

She says it like it is!

I bet Lydia has had a tit day today - and to top it off they have Dominos pizza for dinner! Ali could have organised a nice dinner delivery or cooked something, but they do like their nursery dinners!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.