Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why an adult in her 30’s would draw so much attention to her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another thing that puzzles me about Lydia Elise Millen (besides her lousy internet) is why on earth is her command of the English language so bad? Her spelling is atrocious, so is her grammar and she can't even tell the difference between certain words (e.g. revelation vs. revolution) 🙄 Did she not pay attention in school? And how could she even get through college or university with such poor English? I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone here by posting this but her poor English baffles me. Again I'm not from the UK and English is not my 1st language. I just assumed that everyone brought up in the UK speaks (and writes) flawless English 😆...
It’s also laziness. There’s nothing stopping her using spellcheck/a dictionary or asking someone to proofread things.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why an adult in her 30’s would draw so much attention to her birthday.
She will find enablers like Ali and Carrie and I suppose her family, although she seems not to have any contact with them, perhaps they helped shape her in the past. She seems to have those few friends and Alis friends who have not staged interventions or dropped her.

If she can convince people to put up with her crap, she could carry on with this arrested development into her 90s lol. I know I have met asswipes at any age lol. I can imagine her being an entitled prick well into old age, skipping all the essential life experiences that shape a soul and a life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her latest picture, poor boobs, they want to go away already.

Capture+_2020-04-14-23-35-53.png

Which reminded me of this iconic photo:
Capture+_2020-04-14-23-39-24.png

Such grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s also laziness. There’s nothing stopping her using spellcheck/a dictionary or asking someone to proofread things.
If she can copy mimic and plagiarise from others then she has the ability to learn elementary school English. Its a choice she makes to be lazy, I agree

Reactions: 15
she also never subtitles her stories for accessibility, plenty of other people do. It just shows how shortsighted and selfish she is

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I thought the whole purpose of her ginger lemon shot was because she was addicted to coffee/caffeine and this was the alternative? She's still downing lots of coffee and soda? I'm confused...
Soda, Redbull, dicks.. doesn’t really matter just drown her in freebies, but drown her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if this is unpopular opinion but I can’t stand Carrie. She’s like a little lap dog feeding Lydias ego. It’s actually really sad. Have a bit of self respect Carrie, she uses you to do the tit she doesn’t want to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That doesn't really make sense because that's not how she used to dress. She needed to insert video footage of her at Taboo or Skanky's or whatever it was called.
Also, the lazy duck barely left the house anyway. And she usually wears that fugly dirty robe 🤣🤣🤣

angry knees! compare them to her other photos 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Its bleeping embarrassing...

quoting myself.....
How I dress for work?!?! She means to trot down to her kitchen table and needing a Dior bag to carry her dumb laptop?

What a dumb twit. She seriously does not see how bleeping ridiculous, shallow and foolish she looks with her Tik Toks and stupid dressing up and full makeup to walk from one room in her house to another. Especially with this pandemic she looks dumber than a box of rocks.

And her posting that she reached into her pockets and bought something at full price and they didn't know she purchased. Give the witch a goddamn medal, she finally paid for something like the rest of the goddamn world.

And her saying "they don't know I've" ordered?!? Who is she the bleeping queen of England? She is delusional thinking that she matters and is known by most people. What a bleeping entitled twit. She just sounds dumber and dumber each day.

She is so out of touch with reality and is just a bloody deluded narcissist.

And her post stating "Bare in mind....."?? She still does not even know how to spell basic English words.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s my birthday today. I got two cards, some gin, choccies and two books. I dug the garden and bagged up all my tree and shrub clippings and heated up a curry I made earlier this week...batch cooking...using Rafis Spaice curry and rice And all fresh veg. It’s delicious and you will never want a take away again. If youre going to batch cook, at least don’t make it basic...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.