Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEORY: Lumi is a tattle girl at heart who hates Lydia and purposefully drops mice in her bed and vomits about the house.

Okay ladies, fess up! Which one of you IS Lumi??? 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Today is going to be all about ME - even more than normal, she's going to post every card, present, made up tit online. Look at that collage Ali did for her - how sweet, and she did nothing like that for him. Whatever we think of him, he is really suffering having to live with her, she must put him so low down on the list of things she cares about, way after the cat and Carrie, and her hair and nails, I feel a bit sorry for him, even though he is a dumb twit as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So Cawwie posted on her stories that she can't get an Ocado slot. Assuming Cawwie is still self isolating, could Lydiot go pick her up some shopping and drop it on her doorstep for her?

No of course not that's doing something for someone other than Queen Chlamydia
Is she bleeping joking?
Her two week mountain isolation should be up?
so leave that slot for the elderly and the vulnerable and get off your bleached blonde ass and do the bleeping shop yourself you selfish bint.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So Cawwie posted on her stories that she can't get an Ocado slot. Assuming Cawwie is still self isolating, could Lydiot go pick her up some shopping and drop it on her doorstep for her?

No of course not that's doing something for someone other than Queen Chlamydia
Of course she won’t! She’s so selfish! Her relationship with Carrie is all about what Carrie can do for her!!x

Reactions: 9
Is she bleeping joking?
Her two week mountain isolation should be up?
so leave that slot for the elderly and the vulnerable and get off your bleached blonde ass and do the bleeping shop yourself you selfish bint.
Well that's what I thought too, that seems ages ago she got back 🤔

Reactions: 6
Bet she wishes Carrie had picked the edited photos 😂View attachment 108881View attachment 108882

Can some delete this post for me please
Im going to criticize Carries natural face, she has a really potato man nose, that game where facial parts are put on plastic toy potato man.

She has weird tiny pupils just like Alley. This makes them look odd as a basic form of communication is in the eyes.

Carrie must know Lidl wont want real pics of her??
Actually the natural big huge nose pics of Lidl are still much better than doctored pics. She just looks a normal person.

What a bleeping freak with all that editing in every pic and video. These fucknuckles who nominate themselves as models and presenters on social media sure have tickets on themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She only put this up and tagged them in the hope her order gets sent for free and has a refund. We’ll never see anything of this actually worn.
I think so too!!! They have no shame in begging, even fashion mumblr has begged for the feather lamp in her latest insta post! They make me sick!

Im going to criticize Carries natural face, she has a really potato man nose, that game where facial parts are put on plastic toy potato man.

She has weird tiny pupils just like Alley. This makes them look odd as a basic form of communication is in the eyes.

Carrie must know Lidl wont want real pics of her??
Actually the natural big huge nose pics of Lidl are still much better than doctored pics. She just looks a normal person.

What a bleeping freak with all that editing in every pic and video. These fucknuckles who nominate themselves as models and presenters on social media sure have tickets on themselves.
I actually find Carrie really pretty and sweet looking, she has a nice face shape. As for the nose, well mine is also not perfect with a huge lump on it due to falling down as a kid and breaking my nose. But Carrie’s behavior makes her not so pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
didn’t she say she used to drive to the pub when her wifi went down,

how DAT work now. 😕 Is she breaking lockdown rules sitting on the doorstep of the pub trying to upload her vlog
They must be using their mobile phones and tethering to upload the videos

Reactions: 3
They must be using their mobile phones and tethering to upload the videos

so what did she pay EE £300 last month for - another lie, no internet costs that much for a bloody bungalow!

Her picture today - the queen of quarantine is in such bad taste!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.