Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too!!! They have no shame in begging, even fashion mumblr has begged for the feather lamp in her latest insta post! They make me sick!

I actually find Carrie really pretty and sweet looking, she has a nice face shape. As for the nose, well mine is also not perfect with a huge lump on it due to falling down as a kid and breaking my nose. But Carrie’s behavior makes her not so pretty.
I was careful to say I was criticising natural features as I dont think thats appropriate. Yeah shes a head so I did say it and her closeness and brownosing to Lidl so off but also how bloody weird to see Lidls natural face.

I have a huge bloody nose myself lol, with about 10 different looks from different angles. I have never edited my nose but I try working angles in pics lol and I am ok with my appearance.

She is truly sad, sad little woman playing dress up in her bungalow.
She has stretched the image by about 50percent.
Sad sad that she cant live in the real world with her real dimensions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she standing on phone books under this dress, no way is she this tall LOL
She is wearing her stripper heels from the good old Ibiza days !!!

I can’t get past the « Queen of Quarantine » self courtesy title. Shows how little understanding she has of the crisis, and how self centered she is, I guess she is frantically deleting any negative comment about it, just keeping the bday wishes...

(Long time reader, first time poster, I used to genuinely like her, but that was a long time ago...)

(Hope you are all safe, and your loved ones too...And if you have to work during the lockdown, thank you !)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In her latest video she was moaning at Ali to finish working for the day even though he kept telling her that he was making progress and didn’t want to stop working. Telling to go and cook the dinner instead of work and that if he didn’t she would just have a bowl of cereal. How old are you Lydia???
Then she was having a go at him for working over going to do the food shop. She must be incapable of doing the food shop herself. Too much of a queen for that.
Having a go at her husband for doing some work just shows how much she loves a moan at him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You put your tit in your pocket, witch please!!
So she wants a medal because she broke down and is purchasing some clothing for herself with her own money????!!!!! Oh, please ... it's clear you are just trying to justify why you continue to only focus on your own happiness, Lydiot.

"They don't know that ive [sic] ordered" .... wow .... her conceit knows no bounds!

When I started to read the post, I thought she was going to share how she's donating to a worthy cause helping the less fortunate through this crisis. I'm no psychologist, but I think she really may have some mental issues. Really sad that someone who has the attention of young women on her platform is behaving this way.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone 👋

Long time reader, first time poster. I've just watched her previous vlog - the hot weather haul and I just can't comprehend why she is going on and on about her internet. What's with that? I come from a tiny country in South East Asia and English is not my first language but I have far better internet that she does. And who moans about "spending a fortune" on the internet and yet spends £5k on a Dior handbag? Is it because she lives in the country and has bad internet connection? I am not familiar with the UK so I find it hard to understand this. Actually I'm finding it hard to understand everything that is Lydia Elise Millen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have a daughter the same age as this superficial little madam and the things she does, says wears etc are not the behaviour of a young woman in her early 30's. She is playing all this "birthday" crap as if she is 10 years old and cannot have her party and cake and balloons.
The clothes she wears are all so odd, she goes from one extreme to another wearing either little girl dresses that are only fit for a 5 year old or looking like a middle housewife ( No problem with middle aged housewives by the way).
My daughter and all her friends have great lives, plenty of money, beautiful homes etc and not one of them is anywhere near as self absorbed as this moron. They are all treating this horrific pandemic with respect by just getting on with things and trying to make the best of what they are dealt, being thankful for the health of themselves and their loved ones. Not once has this idiot Millen shown any fear for her family and friends and still continues to make it all about her.
I am truly done with this totally self absorbed piece of tit and hope her world comes tumbling down around her big ugly face.....Rant over sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You put your tit in your pocket, witch please!!
When I lived in the UK. I lived in Watford for a good while. I have been in that shop "the end". Their clothes were awful quality and majorly overpriced. Like the stuff you get from the markets or Aliexpress but triple the price. It goes to show if she has to spend her own money, it's on something cheap and tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone 👋

Long time reader, first time poster. I've just watched her previous vlog - the hot weather haul and I just can't comprehend why she is going on and on about her internet. What's with that? I come from a tiny country in South East Asia and English is not my first language but I have far better internet that she does. And who moans about "spending a fortune" on the internet and yet spends £5k on a Dior handbag? Is it because she lives in the country and has bad internet connection? I am not familiar with the UK so I find it hard to understand this. Actually I'm finding it hard to understand everything that is Lydia Elise Millen 🤣
whenever lidl complains it's to beg for free tit

Reactions: 10
so what did she pay EE £300 last month for - another lie, no internet costs that much for a bloody bungalow!

Her picture today - the queen of quarantine is in such bad taste!
I work for BT so if she's trying to scam us I've proof of her lies

Hi everyone 👋

She chooses to have a cheaper internet connection because she's a skank there are choices out there it's like having a leather bag or a cheap copy she's the cheap copy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When I lived in the UK. I lived in Watford for a good while. I have been in that shop "the end". Their clothes were awful quality and majorly overpriced. Like the stuff you get from the markets or Aliexpress but triple the price. It goes to show if she has to spend her own money, it's on something cheap and tacky.

Yep me too - its all market tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really amusing that Lydia is re-posting birthday wishes (mostly from strangers and rented best friends chipping in for their 2mins of fame) — I kinda think she’s trying to copy Tamara. Just one issue though — Tamara had tit loads of Instagram reposts to do from friends, fam, hundreds of bloggers, influencers and so on. Tamara is evidently much loved & admired by the ‘real’ people in her life. Lydia’s reposts just look sad. Why force it?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Another thing that puzzles me about Lydia Elise Millen (besides her lousy internet) is why on earth is her command of the English language so bad? Her spelling is atrocious, so is her grammar and she can't even tell the difference between certain words (e.g. revelation vs. revolution) 🙄 Did she not pay attention in school? And how could she even get through college or university with such poor English? I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone here by posting this but her poor English baffles me. Again I'm not from the UK and English is not my 1st language. I just assumed that everyone brought up in the UK speaks (and writes) flawless English 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another thing that puzzles me about Lydia Elise Millen (besides her lousy internet) is why on earth is her command of the English language so bad? Her spelling is atrocious, so is her grammar and she can't even tell the difference between certain words (e.g. revelation vs. revolution) 🙄 Did she not pay attention in school? And how could she even get through college or university with such poor English? I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone here by posting this but her poor English baffles me. Again I'm not from the UK and English is not my 1st language. I just assumed that everyone brought up in the UK speaks (and writes) flawless English 😆...
She went to a pretty crap University — I wouldn’t expect anything else 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she never properly finished highschool/gcse's the education required before uni so make of that what you will..

Reactions: 11
Really amusing that Lydia is re-posting birthday wishes (mostly from strangers and rented best friends chipping in for their 2mins of fame) — I kinda think she’s trying to copy Tamara. Just one issue though — Tamara had tit loads of Instagram reposts to do from friends, fam, hundreds of bloggers, influencers and so on. Tamara is evidently much loved & admired by the ‘real’ people in her life. Lydia’s reposts just look sad. Why force it?!
It is interesting that her dear dear friend Vic posted only one (if we are in the mood of counting- as I understand these shallow influencers - the more posts- more they care for you) 🤷🏻‍♀️🧐🤔

Queen of quarantine, how bleeping insulting. And how ridiculous prancing around in that dress.

But can we all notice the undeclared ad here please!?
Considering how hard people and Diet Prada went for Doutzen Kroes I wonder how they are not more at her and people like her with all these deliveries, attitudes and now titles?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.