Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow another dig at her mother when talking about antique furniture she says 'I grew up in a house that was purely Ikea'.
so bleeping rude. I like nice things and am looking forward to being able to afford them once I'm done school for good. But no way in hell would I diss my mom for not buying me all the luxuries I wanted when I was younger

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Looks like Lydia did get a Bulgari bag as she storied or flogged showing a box from them.

There is a Claire thread on here if you type in her name it will come up.

Also cannot believe Lydia bought Lorna's cast off Fendi bag, it looked like it had been bashed around and was totally out of shape - not sure what she paid for it, but i'm sure she got it cheap and only did it to look good as money is going to charity.

I wonder now Claire has launched this big giveaway to raise money for the NHS, Vic has donated to Red Cross, and other influencers like Fleur have also raised money - maybe she will do something (too little too late and obviously without the right sentiments, but we know what a copy cat she is)!!
she didn't look happy when she saw the state of the LL Fendi bag she just bought. I agree it looks misshapen and rain damaged and dont get me started on how grubby the handle will be, I bet it stinks of cigarette smoke... I bet Lyds was furious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s the Josie effect....she wants old things now.....with history and character.....why the constant yearning for better? Dig the fracking garden ....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is truly an insane meal and it's what they consider "fancy and romantic." Two giant servings of complex carbs with a little sauce, SIX slices of bread, and a block of cheese. This is why they're always sick. Eat a vegetable. Eat some protein. It's not that difficult.*

*(But also please don't better yourselves because I'm entertained by this.)
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
made me laugh when she said she loves Nars bronzers err no you dont you love ByTerry bronzer thats all you ever wear #spon#free#LOVINGIT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is truly an insane meal and it's what they consider "fancy and romantic." Two giant servings of complex carbs with a little sauce, SIX slices of bread, and a block of cheese. This is why they're always sick. Eat a vegetable. Eat some protein. It's not that difficult.*

View attachment 115427
And you coat the damn pasta in the sauce before serving. Piling it on top seems such a working class move to me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And you coat the damn pasta in the sauce before serving. Piling it on top seems such a working class move to me
You introduce the pasta to the sauce, not the sauce to (on top of) the pasta. Surely her being Italian she would know this 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's so proud to say she's Italian but she doesn't simmer pasta and sauce together...that's all I'm sayin' 🙄 Piling up the sauce like that means the pasta underneath is going to be bland, flavorless and sticky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
no wonder she needs 6 toilets they never eat good protein and fruit and veg. do you see her snack on an apple? no it's cake this #sponsoredcookie that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would you mind sharing some links?

These are some of the "fashion or beauty" youtubers/instagramers I actually enjoy.
Wen Wen Stokes : cool Asian girl vibe. Lives in London/Vietnam. Family seems to be quite well-off so she isn't desperate for views or freebies. Buys what she wants and buys second-hand/vintage to get pieces that are not everywhere.
Lailli Mirza : one of two twins living in Dubai but they also have homes in London (and Australia?) She is incredibly over-indulged and she knows it and makes fun of herself for it. Also comes from an actually wealthy family so she buys or features things she actually likes too.
heyyyjune : Anesthesiologist going through her residency in Australia with a serious addiction for vintage bags. She gives a lot of good advice for navigating the second-hand market on eBay.
Stephanie Nicole : American in LA. Works for a cosmetics distributor. Does YT on the side. Gives actual, thoughtful, in-depth reviews of makeup and skincare. Knows her ingredients and knows when to pay more money, what is just over-priced crap and is not afraid to talk plainly about it.

And random channels that I have been watching lately in lieu of watching the dreadful news on TV:
Juno Birch : I watch her play Sims and it's hilarious (at least to me)
Foo the Flowerhorn : Insanely talented aquarist specializing in aquascaping (planting gardens in an aquarium). I put this on in the background when I am working from home and passively watch him plant gardens, harvest strawberries and feed his beta fish. It's very calming and he is very knowledgeable/motivated/talented/throughly methodical at what he does. I love watching people who are highly and specifically specialized at a skill or hobby and clearly enjoy it. He is the antidote to people like Lydia.
Hook's Hollands : same idea as Foo but for bunnies. She posted an hour of just rabbits hopping around enjoying their Spring day. It's a lovely respite from what's going on in the world.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Here are her links:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 115427
She only had cheesy cauliflower with her Sunday Dinner as well. Like, where are the nutrients?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lydia: "I'm making pasta sauce but I definitely won't be eating with pasta...I'll probably eat it with quinoa"

Also Lydia: "I'll eat this pasta sauce with pasta"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Although I highly appreciate this, it always makes me wonder if this type of YT/Vloggers / bloggers , would get that opportunity- how would they behave. When money and sponsorships and hauls start coming- would they do things differently. Usually people slip.
Very true. As do the upgrades to the bigger houses change them..alot.

Reactions: 9
hahahaaa the pasta with the sauce plonked on the top 🙈😂 looks like something you’d have as a child, not sure why she included that in the vlog it’s pretty embarrassing. Don’t even get me started on that so called Roast

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Finally showing you inside the box, when was the last time Ali saw inside her box.

Sorry I bored and a little bit tipsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely think she is jealous of the cat because Ali deffo shows the cat more love than her I’ve never seen them kiss on screen hold hands hug ? It’s bizarre

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.