Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's been so upbeat and smug and perky lately - i predict depression and fake illness on the horizon - her usual form!
...or drunk!

Plus I bet she's burning the incense in the kitchen to mask the smell because she's had a fly fag 😆

Reactions: 4
There's a video by a smaller German YouTuber about everything that is wrong with Influencer hauls, she doesn't mention any names, but the comment section is full of LEM as being the perfect example for it all. It's beautiful...
please go and read the comments .. it’s a total pick me up!!!

Reactions: 13
Decided to watch today's offering while I wash the diesh. Not even 10 minutes in:

1. Did she pour herself wine and then cut it?! Isn't it the morning she's filming
2. Moaning about not being able to get gluten free bread and flour at the moment WHEN SHE ALWAYS EATS GLUTEN
3. Talking about how great and happy she is
4. Shout out to tattle about her IKEA dining chairs
5. "Oh I might just have one piece of bread" - assuming that's not gluten free
6. Another one for her boujee Beige cook book - the only vegetable on her roast was cauliflower. As bland as her sex life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow another dig at her mother when talking about antique furniture she says 'I grew up in a house that was purely Ikea'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There's a video by a smaller German YouTuber about everything that is wrong with Influencer hauls, she doesn't mention any names, but the comment section is full of LEM as being the perfect example for it all. It's beautiful...
Although I highly appreciate this, it always makes me wonder if this type of YT/Vloggers / bloggers , would get that opportunity- how would they behave. When money and sponsorships and hauls start coming- would they do things differently. Usually people slip.

Reactions: 8
Another beauty box? It isn’t an awful time to launch something like that? People are dying. Some have lost jobs and don’t have money to pay their rents/mortgages. Which world is she living in? Her brain is comparable to ostrich’s brain. Small and useless!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh wow. Seems like a rookie mistake for an OGfluencer. I tried to read the address but it kept coming up blurry haha. So nosy. Not that fussed. Enough chat on here to make it feel like I’ve seen it on rightmove anyway haha. really surprised she turned a five bed in to a 3 bed though? Why hasn’t she extended this property?
She legit posted her address herself on a separate image when she wanted to make a complaint. Someone had to comment telling her. That's how dumb she is. It's on a precious thread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am confused, she's put up Cult Beauty codes, so is it a box or just discount codes? and the thumbnail pic is click bait?

Edit:

So the pic is clickbait, there is no box, she's just advertising a ton of free tit she got, and a discount code, that's only valid for 3 days!!

She is sickening.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Decided to watch today's offering while I wash the diesh. Not even 10 minutes in:

1. Did she pour herself wine and then cut it?! Isn't it the morning she's filming
2. Moaning about not being able to get gluten free bread and flour at the moment WHEN SHE ALWAYS EATS GLUTEN
3. Talking about how great and happy she is
4. Shout out to tattle about her IKEA dining chairs
5. "Oh I might just have one piece of bread" - assuming that's not gluten free
6. Another one for her boujee Beige cook book - the only vegetable on her roast was cauliflower. As bland as her sex life
Just 1 bit of bread... out of at least 8 slices that had already been toasted? Just for 2 people as a snack? With a bowl on crisps on the table too?
gah she just chats absolute tit.
Is no one watching these edited vlogs before they are put out?
‘Content’ certinally isn’t filmed 2 weeks prior now - as claimed when someone called her out on Carrie sleeping over on Twitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Technically she reacts to every criticism with her content. We even have Ali shown lying on ’his side of the bed’. Batch cooking of fresh veg....she will be digging raised beds soon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Technically she reacts to every criticism with her content. We even have Ali shown lying on ’his side of the bed’. Batch cooking of fresh veg....she will be digging raised beds soon
She'd have to beg for the raised beds first cos we all know she's not buying them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yes but they were quite far apart in bed. Also ali saying he would wear those satin pj's lydia had on err ok :oops:

She was quite dismissive about the NARS products as well. 'I wouldn't wear that' 'I don't like that' also couldn't be arsed to get the names correct. This is what pisses me off about the brands, there are loads of women who would LOVE to receive a load of Nars products and would take the time to try them, explain a bit about them and get the bloody names right. But instead they just send them to any influencer who doesnt give a hoot about them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I suspect they'll move sooner rather than later. For no other reason that she's had 2 years of going round and round resigning that house and she'll get bored. It'll be more content if she does. People will get bored of the same rooms being tweaked continually. The problem there is they need to sell what they have and that'll be a struggle
If she sells now it will be at a loss.

Reactions: 3
also said she's seen a antique mirror that would look nice in the hall. Don't tell me she's going to be redoing her hall again. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hmmm hmmmm ummmmm hmmmm
Smugness overload, I would rather have a house full of IKEA which I PAID for. Then a house full of freebies u begged for. Manface speech about NARS plz witch the ego these ppl have.
By the way u need and email begging these company's to send you tit. That's why burberry stopped working with influenzers flu , because they didn't want to go in the shithole like Dolce & gabanna.
Buy and refund, plus vouchers and freebies is all these con ppl do.

Reactions: 20
I had a consultation with Despina last year when she was at Daniel Galvin in the Marylebone salon. Despina is down to earth and delightful! I think it’s likely Lydia had to start paying for her colour and that’s why she started going to Nicky Lazou ...In Birmingham. I don’t see why she can’t find a decent hair salon locally and patronise/support local businesses - probably because she has to pay for it. She’s certainly frugal with her own money!
Yeah I always thought Despina came across well on camera, a likeable person and good at her job.
I know of Nicky Lazou and don’t get what all the fuss is about. Her prices are crazy and if you look on her Instagram you can see how it’s funding her lavish lifestyle, she acts like she’s some sort of celebrity. Can see her and Lydia getting on well to be honest!

Reactions: 6
Lydia takes the whole week off due to feeling weepy, not because of the current healthcare crisis and missing her family and friends, of course not, but because of frickin PMT and she can’t go gluten free even though she’s not celiac, but sames, minor inconvenient detail to her. If Ali has to give her any more hugs he’s gonna he faking coronavirus for real to keep her away. Cough Cough...

Then after she has no tears left to cry, she says she’s just going to do some bits and bobs today as she is feeling really productive. How much irony can you get in one frickin sentence?! Can you imagine going into work on a Monday and saying to your boss ‘just gonna do some bits and bobs today’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.