Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought initially she'd used a photo of Frow's house as a background lol
It’s even better than this!
She used a photo of trompe l’oeil wallpaper. Fake wood paneling, fake door and fake rooms printed on !!!
This is so funny ! Wonder if she was aware of it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How did she actually reveal her address? Did she show it on an envelope or something? (I dont Follow her, so had no idea this happened until i came here hehe)
Not long after she'd moved in, she was due delivery by John Lewis which she said was late. So she took to Twitter, showing her receipt which on it had her address. We weren't sure at the time whether it was a mistake or deliberate. At the time we were amusing ourselves by guessing where she'd bought and been clearly missing the mark so wondered if she'd did that because she couldn't bear the thought we didn't know and couldn't be left breathless at her choice LOL. At one point when she was househunting she was considering a house with an area for horses LOL I've never seen her sat on a horse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not long after she'd moved in, she was due delivery by John Lewis which she said was late. So she took to Twitter, showing her receipt which on it had her address. We weren't sure at the time whether it was a mistake or deliberate. At the time we were amusing ourselves by guessing where she'd bought and been clearly missing the mark so wondered if she'd did that because she couldn't bear the thought we didn't know and couldn't be left breathless at her choice LOL. At one point when she was househunting she was considering a house with an area for horses LOL I've never seen her sat on a horse!
This is spot on! I believe Lydia intentionally disclosed her postcode.... I recall all the time most of the UK was snowed under - “the beast from the east” snowstorm everyone getting deliveries was impacted - if I recall correctly she ordered glassware... and I thought she was very unreasonable for complaining to John Lewis at the time ....especially given she’s living in the country!

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with you. I think she’s just got lazy.
Did you notice how she doesn’t go to Despina any more? She has Nicky Lazou. I thought this was weird cos she raved about Despina, featured her in vlogs and acted like they were friends.
She used Despina until she had no need of her anymore. Same thing she did with Claire. She is a taker and if she can't get from people anymore they get shut out.

Reactions: 18
I suspect they'll move sooner rather than later. For no other reason that she's had 2 years of going round and round resigning that house and she'll get bored. It'll be more content if she does. People will get bored of the same rooms being tweaked continually. The problem there is they need to sell what they have and that'll be a struggle

Reactions: 16
There's a video by a smaller German YouTuber about everything that is wrong with Influencer hauls, she doesn't mention any names, but the comment section is full of LEM as being the perfect example for it all. It's beautiful...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
There's a video by a smaller German YouTuber about everything that is wrong with Influencer hauls, she doesn't mention any names, but the comment section is full of LEM as being the perfect example for it all. It's beautiful...
Endless comments about Lydia! Only other influencer I saw mentioned was Tamara (once), bit scrolled for about and saw Lydia at least 6 times. Goes to show how disliked she is in a comment section she can't dictate

Reactions: 23
Endless comments about Lydia! Only other influencer I saw mentioned was Tamara (once), bit scrolled for about and saw Lydia at least 6 times. Goes to show how disliked she is in a comment section she can't dictate
I wonder how long it'll take her to contact her to ask for it to be taken down due to the comments about her lol!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She'll be straight over there telling her to take the video down #bully #canttake the truth 😏

Reactions: 12
she's been so upbeat and smug and perky lately - i predict depression and fake illness on the horizon - her usual form!

Reactions: 12
At one point when she was househunting she was considering a house with an area for horses LOL I've never seen her sat on a horse!
This is the funniest thing I’ve heard this week & I can’t even share it with my friends & fam because context, thanks you guys for the best laughs 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
How did she actually reveal her address? Did she show it on an envelope or something? (I dont Follow her, so had no idea this happened until i came here hehe)
It was on a parcel from Dunelm.
I'm not convinced she did it on purpose.
If you watch the vlog, she's so enthralled in her delivery, she's oblivious to her address being shown.
Although, you'd think whoever edited the vlog would have noticed... we did. 😏😂

20200423_160745.jpg

It's at 16:15 minutes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a consultation with Despina last year when she was at Daniel Galvin in the Marylebone salon. Despina is down to earth and delightful! I think it’s likely Lydia had to start paying for her colour and that’s why she started going to Nicky Lazou ...In Birmingham. I don’t see why she can’t find a decent hair salon locally and patronise/support local businesses - probably because she has to pay for it. She’s certainly frugal with her own money!

Reactions: 14
It was on a parcel from Dunelm.
I'm not convinced she did it on purpose.
If you watch the vlog, she's so enthralled in her delivery, she's oblivious to her address being shown.
Although, you'd think whoever edited the vlog would have noticed... we did. 😏😂

View attachment 115283

It's at 16:15 minutes in.
Oh wow. Seems like a rookie mistake for an OGfluencer. I tried to read the address but it kept coming up blurry haha. So nosy. Not that fussed. Enough chat on here to make it feel like I’ve seen it on rightmove anyway haha. really surprised she turned a five bed in to a 3 bed though? Why hasn’t she extended this property?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.