Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt Lumi will have a mystery illness this week. Everytime Lydia is in controversy, she makes out one of her pets is on their death bed so she gets sympathy and can pretend her gloomy manner is down to that and not that the internet hates her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I bet her pr company is trying to convince her to apologize. But we all know she is probably at home filming yet another “I’m just a gentle soul in a world full of internet bullies” sit down video. Or maybe she will pretend to be lady of the manor in an apron and film it in the kitchen. But she will refuse to apologize
Exactly.
Do you think someone in team Lydia will be fired over this?
Any other business scenario and whoever sanctioned this video, and put the stories up on IG – Carrie? – Would have been fired immediately. But Carrie has made herself indispensable to Lydia. This is why it is such an unhealthy relationship: her best friend is always involved in her working life. Pulling the strings. If you are too thick to be able to police your videos correctly, you should employ professionals. Pay peanuts…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you know the actual sentence she said, leaving out ‘that’ word of course? I’m shocked she would be that low to use such a word, for Carrie to miss it and then to say it was about her looking rough.
She said she had had her hair pushed behind her ears all day and that it “made her look like a complete m*ng”
---
Lydia has been performing for the best-of reels since Carrie started doing them recently. They are a right pair of ableist idiots.
Yes it’s become really annoying as you can tell she’s trying to do “funny things” for the clips. She’s so fake. It always feels so staged and she even says “oh I’m always thinking about Carrie’s clips”.

Reactions: 24
Anyone having a problem logging onto Tattle from a laptop ? From my laptop, the site says "Just checking if you're a human, It'll only take a few seconds" but it's been like that since last night. I'm only able to access the site from my mobile. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone having a problem logging onto Tattle from a laptop ? From my laptop, the site says "Just checking if you're a human, It'll only take a few seconds" but it's been like that since last night. I'm only able to access the site from my mobile. :rolleyes:
It happened to me on my phone the night of the latest #gate, I thought we d broken Tattlelife 🤭 All sorted now though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
While Lydia manhandles all the dresses and whips her dry hair around Carrie repeatedly goes to speak and then seems to avoid doing so. And then at one point she states quite adamantly “I’m not trying on until there’s a ring on this finger”. Despite her saying this, and I agree with the sentiment, she seems a bit annoyed that Lydia, who has absolutely no right to be swanning about acting like a bride, is trying on all the dresses. A bit later Lydia says “honestly when you guys get married I hope you get to do this as much as possible, especially here, because this is just…” Carrie then interjects with “You’ve tried them all on now!” So maybe, just maybe, Carrie is over your tit Lydia. I can’t stand the silly cow but maybe she will see which way her bread is buttered and quit. We can but hope. Same with Fi, who is clearly shocked and bemused and doesn’t get it AT ALL.

You KNOW she's that type of friend when Carrie will get engaged and will be trying on her wedding dresses Lydia won't be able to resist and she'll try them on too even tho the day won't be about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Karma really does exist though doesn’t it?

All the tit that went down with Nicky and her hair that she seemingly got away with and then a year or two later her downfall is down to her tucking her bloody fried hair behind her ears and describing herself on camera using an ablest slur.

This is all on her this time. There’s no excuse she can use, its all her and it’s on camera this time in front of everyone.

I’d like to think the little Karma fairies thought, let’s bring her hair into this latest duck up as a nod to her disgusting treatment of Nicky- Hoping Nicky has been made aware that karma does truly eventually work it’s way back round!
Claire rubbing salt in the "Nicky" wound 😂 ... on her IG stories from an hour ago.

Screenshot_20230927_103037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we think she will mention it in tomorrow’s vlog ? I’m almost thinking maybe not ….

Reactions: 9
No doubt Lumi will have a mystery illness this week. Everytime Lydia is in controversy, she makes out one of her pets is on their death bed so she gets sympathy and can pretend her gloomy manner is down to that and not that the internet hates her.

⬆⬆⬆⬆ Absolutely this !!!

During Savoygate, we were treated to many tearful rants whilst sitting in her car - Lumi sick, dad in hospital, vague complaints about friends and family not supporting her, brands not being loyal to her. She spoke about everything except the scandal and her lies.
A sick animal is sure to evoke sympathy for her.
An easy out and avoidance to not apologising.
---
Do we think she will mention it in tomorrow’s vlog ? I’m almost thinking maybe not ….
Lydia will rant about something in the vlog, be very vague and allude to herself being the victim.
As with Savoygate, she ranted about being the victim - of internet trolls, unsupportive friends and family, disloyal brands.
Hairgate : she outright said she was the victim of an assault.
Pajama-gate : misunderstood and trolls targeting her.

Her MO never changes.
Don't apologise, don't give any details, don't say anything and the problem will lose steam and disappear in a short time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you think someone in team Lydia will be fired over this?
No, because surely she saw it in the edit and approved it before it was uploaded. Thats if she’s professional enough to watch her own vlogs before they are uploaded that is. They’re all culpable for this. Plus, any replacements would not be up her arse like they are now and she wouldn’t like that. God knows why she thought it was a good idea to hire her best friend. In work, you need someone professional to tell you what’s what and not necessarily what you want to hear. You’re not going to get that from your best friend.

Reactions: 16
Christ she absolutely digusts me. Just catching up on these threads now.

Trying to pass it this off as saying 'mongrel' a "scruffy mixed breed dog". I am from the UK and the same age as Lydia - the exact word she used was very much around in school yards as an insult when I went to school. There is absolutely no way she meant it as a shortening of mongrel. NO WAY. She knows exactly what she said.

Does anyone have a clear image of that previous disabled slur she used that in that screenshot @FlipFlop0706 posted earlier in the thread? Sending it to the DM journo that wrote the article but I think we need a clearer one as there is overlaid platform text on that one

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ she absolutely digusts me. Just catching up on these threads now.

Trying to pass it this off as saying 'mongrel' a "scruffy mixed breed dog". I am from the UK and the same age as Lydia - the exact word she used was very much around in school yards as an insult when I went to school. There is absolutely no way she meant it as a shortening of mongrel. NO WAY. She knows exactly what she said.

Does anyone have a clear image of that previous disabled slur she used that in that screenshot @FlipFlop0706 posted earlier in the thread? Sending it to the DM journo that wrote the article but I think we need a clearer one as there is overlaid platform text on that one
100% agree she did not mean it as a scruffy dog! The only abbreviation that I know of is ‘moggy’ for a cat!? I’m 30 and it was used when I was at school to be offensive! I can only assume that she didn’t know the connotations! Otherwise it’s pretty despicable

Reactions: 17
#190 Her offensive slur has her back in the news, it’ll be followed by tears, mini eggs and booze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.