Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've worked in PR. You can only advise. Clients get to decide for themselves. Of course they could say they won't rep her anymore if she doesn't, but they may be part of the problem. I've worked with good agencies, who counsel their clients to do right, but not all of them operate that way.
Yes. And that's the problem. As far Lydia's followers / views are going up, that translate in money for the agencies. And sadly that's all what they care about :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydia,
Your life consists of constantly showing off things, admiring yourself ad nauseum, fake squeaking and squealing, lots of unnecessary, fake hee hee hees, stilted, contrived dialogue in a fake "posh" accent with Ali, gaslighting your followers and patting yourself on the back non-stop for doing nothing. The cringe of asking others/viewers to participate in your delusions of grandeur is unbelievable. How narcissistic. I don't know whether you are laughable, or pitiful. Like your lawn whose... beauty you can't get over. Gross...really.
P.S. Removing comments you don't like is another of your hobbies, leaving only the adoring ones of semi-jealous brown-nosers (bots?) who couldn't tell a fake if it bit them on the nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello everyone, LONG time lurker here. Haven't posted anything on Tattle since 2020. Just came here to say that I can't believe the amount of sycophantic bum lickers who are defending her in the comments.
Also, here are the contacts for PR at Battersea just in case anyone wants to email them to complain about their association with her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am so effing disgusted by this vapid witch. This is definitely it for me. No humility to utter the word sorry. Someone who truly didn’t mean to mean what the world knows she meant would have apologised hours ago!

The audacity of this disgusting woman is beyond words. She will never be happy, will always be left alone to tend to her lonesome self at events and will forever be laughed upon behind closed doors. Get effed Lydia because you are truly cancelled in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing with all of these sycophantic followers of hers, they are actually making her look worse. I think pretty much every comment that has said Lydia was out of order has been respectful (even the angry ones).

Her minions, however, have been classless, rude, insulting, and in many cases: utterly vile.

Any decent person would have come online and said to them, ‘Enough. I don’t want this on my channel.’ But she is happy to let them insult people and resort to name calling. She doesn’t care how nasty they are being. And the silly fools do it willingly.

They can’t work out that she wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes. And that's the problem. As far Lydia's followers / views are going up, that translate in money for the agencies. And sadly that's all what they care about :(
Speaking of money, I had a nosey into LEM ONLINE LIMITED at work, and it's a company in good health, 80/100 rating very low risk, credit limit suggested £75,000. Also from the accounts filling very little liabilities... Lidl isn't going to bankrupt tomorrow and she'll keep behaving like this until her death bed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Speaking of money, I had a nosey into LEM ONLINE LIMITED at work, and it's a company in good health, 80/100 rating very low risk, credit limit suggested £75,000. Also from the accounts filling very little liabilities... Lidl isn't going to bankrupt tomorrow and she'll keep behaving like this until her death bed
But apparently profits way down compared to last year and it will only get worse as her sponsors dry up more and her views tank. I think someone else in here went through them all a week or so back. But yep, she will keep on behaving like this forever! And when the money runs out she’ll probably try and bag a rich husband once Ali leaves her

Reactions: 18
But apparently profits way down compared to last year and it will only get worse as her sponsors dry up more and her views tank. I think someone else in here went through them all a week or so back. But yep, she will keep on behaving like this forever! And when the money runs out she’ll probably try and bag a rich husband once Ali leaves her
Exactly … she actually owes a ton of money and has borrowed far more than what she has earned. Also her earning were less last year, than in 2021.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Dan Wootton had just been suspended from GB News for comments made by a male guest on his show about a female journalist. The comments were deemed to be 'unacceptable, unjustifiable and indefensible'. Surely Lydia Millen's use of a slur word insulting not one person, but a whole section of society with intellectual disabilities can be described in the same way and is an even greater crime but for some reason, she is not publically called out but rather shielded by followers, brands and even the Mirror has removed an article about her appalling use of an abusive term. Double standards indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I believe we need to see the P&L sheet of her accounts and then it will be more clear. Going off what I saw on here isn’t enough to know /judge.

I had someone look at the accounts and they said “weird she’s owed £400k and the company also owes £400k , I’d need to see P&L”
---
If anyone has access to it I’ll ask someone to look at them

Reactions: 10
I hope the PR agency and publishing company have enough integrity to drop her but sadly, I doubt it.

Reactions: 18
Posts about supporting rescues and then in the next story shows off her pedigree dog from a back yard breeder.
I wonder how she would react if others started calling her dogs mongrels since she's so fixated on that word?

Reactions: 21
Hello everyone, LONG time lurker here. Haven't posted anything on Tattle since 2020. Just came here to say that I can't believe the amount of sycophantic bum lickers who are defending her in the comments.
Also, here are the contacts for PR at Battersea just in case anyone wants to email them to complain about their association with her
That's good. However brands always respond along the lines "We are sorry you feel this way. We take our clients opinions very serious. Thanks for contacting us." :rolleyes: Translation = "We don't care, we just want the money".

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’ve only just noticed her diamond solitaire ring isn’t Tiffany one she got engaged….I know she’d bought or got free the chupi rings to put either side (to copy Claire Chanelle’s updated ring IMO) but I don’t recall when the solitaire diamond got swapped out.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it’s worth getting in touch with a disability charity to make a comment about why it’s so unacceptable. It seems people are taking the “you can’t say anything these days” “stop being so sensitive and getting offended at everything” tack.

That’s really not the issue here and if they had two brain cells to rub together they would see that too. Using a derogatory slur against disabled people is abhorrent. It is not people get offended. It IS offensive. Words like this are harmful and we are better off as a society dropping them completely from our vocabulary. Even if you did mean mixed breed dog (which, Lydia, you didn’t.. and no one knows that better than you).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if it’s worth getting in touch with a disability charity to make a comment about why it’s so unacceptable. It seems people are taking the “you can’t say anything these days” “stop being so sensitive and getting offended at everything” tack.

That’s really not the issue here and if they had two brain cells to rub together they would see that too. Using a derogatory slur against disabled people is abhorrent. It is not people get offended. It IS offensive. Words like this are harmful and we are better off as a society dropping them completely from our vocabulary. Even if you did mean mixed breed dog (which, Lydia, you didn’t.. and no one knows that better than you).

Now she's seen that comment I'm sure she will be looking to find a suitable charity to promote! Sorry I mean the PR company will!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how she would react if others started calling her dogs mongrels since she's so fixated on that word?
Watch her start using that word on a daily basis just to keep alive the idea that it’s part of her regular vocabulary.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.