Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the bit where she says the offensive word been taken out? I can't see it in the vlog
yes she did take it out of YT and IG Stories, but myself and a few tattlers posted the bit with the word in this thread several times if you want to look back. I feel like I should not keep posting it in case it's upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These are her ugly London brand shoes. They are like 3 months old. Why she purchased suede shoes in peak summer is beyond me.
Ooouf, for a second I thought they were still those beaten up Ralph Lauren or something flats she absolutely destroyed last year! I see her care for things has not changed, though..

Reactions: 13
Ooouf, for a second I thought they were still those beaten up Ralph Lauren or something flats she absolutely destroyed last year! I see her care for things has not changed, though..
She dropped them and manolos in favor of this new brand (someone help me..,is it Emmy London?) that apparently color matches suede to her heart’s delight. She has them in heels and is getting them in more colors. Her feet do not look good or work well in flats.

Reactions: 15
For the record, I have never heard the word mongrel used to describe a dog in Australia. If it is, it’s only used by uncouth people far from being civilised. Oh wait, I just described Lydia. In Australia we call them bogans. But I might be insulting the bogans by identifying Lydia as one. She is beneath the bogans imo.

Reactions: 26
So what do we think is happening in the Bunga right now??

---
Is she screaming like a banshee at the House Elf as he force feeds her a boatload of Cadbury Mini Eggs??

Crying rivers buried under the covers complaining about the injustice of this all?

Lying face down flat on the kitchen floor with Cawwie trying to scrape her off it?

Or will we get another photoshopped pic/IG story with her grinning like a Cheshire Cat claiming she's "rising from the ashes like a phoenix"? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds need to know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Dailymail article has now made it onto front page of their site, not just femail section online.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just can’t believe that someone uses that word?! And the fact that Carrie LEFT IT IN THERE! It just tells me that’s how they speak among each other and it didn’t ring any alarm bells for carrie.
truly bizarre!
i LOVE how the DM and the mirror are painting her in her true ibeetha/Milton Keynes/CHAV colors and not the fake country character she cosplays.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dailymail article has now made it onto front page of their site, not just femail section online.
Thing is as many hours that have gone by, we all know that she's still sitting there in denial and still hasn't taken accountability.

She is the epitome of a narcissist and yet again, she provides a window into narcissistic injury.

All self-inflicted.

She is now so convinced of the lie she desperately came up with for damage control i.e. that she actually and earnestly meant the dog versus the slur against disabled people.

These are lies narcissists tell themselves until it becomes their reality.

The sad part is she'll run to that unqualified "life coach" who will just further stroke Lydia's ego saying people are just jealous of her success or some rubbish.

Carrie and Ali, her two paid enablers, will further feed the beast and after this #Gate, nothing will have changed. Again.

Granted he committed treason and actual felonies, I feel she is just as slippery as Trump and continues to get away with all this behavior.

It's honestly shocking how people with a platform can get away with such horrific, vile behavior.

If any of us had behaved how she has in any of her #Gates, our asses would have been fired and dropped a long time ago.

However, seems when you're famous and have money, you can do and say anything. No consequences.

It's really very discouraging.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Bahhhaaa I am just reading it .. she will be livid with them quoting she is from cow city .. aka Milton Keynes 🤣🤣🤣
It is also in the Mirror too 🤣🤣
Do you know the actual sentence she said, leaving out ‘that’ word of course? I’m shocked she would be that low to use such a word, for Carrie to miss it and then to say it was about her looking rough.

Reactions: 7
She wasn’t looking rough at that exact moment she said it. She looked rough when she was cosplaying with the ugly clothes she was shilling before she left for London for the day lmao. She has no excuse at all this time and I hope the book release get cancelled

Reactions: 17
She wasn’t looking rough at that exact moment she said it. She looked rough when she was cosplaying with the ugly clothes she was shilling before she left for London for the day lmao. She has no excuse at all this time and I hope the book release get cancelled
I’ve never heard anyone say it in reference to looking rough, I think she is grasping with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Presenting the authentic Mrs. Ali Gordon using her everyday slang vocabulary. For the archive here.
For those questioning the wording… see this post above taken directly from the you tube before deleted. She was in a long ramble about the book and meeting with the publishers and then said this in the middle out of nowhere.
---
Carrie clipped it and posted it in the IG stories below. She actually isolated it and re-posted!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For those questioning the wording… see this post.
---
Carrie clipped it and posted it in the stories. Isolated it and posted it!

View attachment 2475142
Wow! She really said it and she really meant it, disgusted by her!! It’s a very personal insult without going into details, those she insulted have more talent, integrity and decency in their little finger than Lydia will ever have! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those of us regulars on this thread or anyone who has worked with or interacted with her are not surprised that the messy flying monkey Cawwie left all of this in to reveal the true Lydia. And Lydia’s handling of this is the same as always. Deflect, gaslight, attack, play the victim. We’ve been here before and I can only imagine how much worse it is behind the scenes.

She said it and no matter what she meant when she said that word, it was a slur 100% towards whomever (person or dog) she was disgusted to look like while talking about her insecurities about the book and of course HER HAIR.

I'm in the camp of this being a slam just like all the other times and Cawwie being so arrogant and a part of this toxic soup probably thought it was funny and thus, kept it, clipped it and showed it off like she always does. Then the TEAM and Lydia always make it worse by attacking and deleting and the cycle begins again... they are all the victims and never wrong.

People had an instant and visceral reaction to this repugnant posting as the should have!

All the newbies… see the pink wiki button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Those of us regulars on this thread or anyone who has worked with or interacted with her are not surprised that the messy flying monkey Cawwie left all of this in to reveal the true Lydia. And Lydia’s handling of this is the same as always. Deflect, gaslight, attack, play the victim. We’ve been here before and I can only imagine how much worse it is behind the scenes. No matter what she meant when she said that word, it was a slur 100% towards whomever (person or dog) she was disgusted to look like. I'm in the camp of this being a slam just like all the others and Cawwie being so arrogant and a part of this toxic soup probably thought it was funny and thus, kept it, clipped it and showed it off like she always does.

All the newbies… see the pink wiki button at the top of the page.
...not just leaving it on the video but actually picked it out for the 'highlights' reel...

• Sick
Reactions: 36
For those questioning the wording… see this post above taken directly from the you tube before deleted. She was in a long ramble about the book and meeting with the publishers and then said this in the middle out of nowhere.
---
Carrie clipped it and posted it in the IG stories below. She actually isolated it and re-posted!

View attachment 2475142
Says so much about Carrie as well, doesn't it?

Out of an hour long vlog with all this muppet's ramblings, THAT is what Carrie chose to highlight and post??

WTAF?

Speaks volumes.

No wonder they are bloody best friends.

I know many of us have gone back and forth wondering if these vile statements and behaviors of Lydia's that Carrie posts are sabotage or the same stupidity?

I don't think Carrie is that smart.

I mean she gave up a real job to work full-time for a heinous social media twit and has remained in that position for years.

She is always cackling, shrieking, drinking and waving in ditches right alongside Lydiot.

She is one in the same, in my opinion.

I believe Carrie thinks this crap is funny, that they're hilarious and everyone else will too.

They're both beyond vile.

I question Ali and Man Bun for staying in relationships with such witches.

Speaks volumes about their characters as well to remain with twats like these.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Says so much about Carrie as well, doesn't it?

Out of an hour long vlog with all this muppet's ramblings, THAT is what Carrie chose to highlight and post??

WTAF?

Speaks volumes.

No wonder they are bloody best friends.
yes that was also so alarming... it was one of MANY weird little clips highlighted but you bet it was intentionally put in there. There was about 2-3 mintues of clips, I just cut down the story recording to highlight how she isolated that actual word.

ALL of it is DISGUSTING but like I said, not surprising. I could list a ton of examples of their toxic mean girl behavior that is way out of bounds... and these are just examples of what they actually show us or what people have come here to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.