Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red Bull Racing is in Milton Keynes. The place itself is like a concrete jungle, with a hundred roundabouts and zero charisma and charm. It’s very sterile. They live just outside of Milton Keynes just up the road in Northampton. But like to make out they live in the stunning and picturesque place called the cotswolds .. which is still a further 45 minutes away …
---

I see ALI circa 1970’s … 🤣🤣🤣🤣

see the leg movements 🤣🤣🤣
Like Aldi and Lydiot then, Zero charisma/charm and sterile personalities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Milton Keynes is a souless 'new' town. It was promoted as a great place to move to in the 80s when it was in the early stages of development and became the butt of many jokes.
And soulless as they sold theirs to the devil 👿

Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think she isn’t very good at this influencing malarkey.
And what is with the endless shirt dresses. No one wears just one thing ALL the time. It’s so dull. And trawling the Hermes bags everywhere - ffs get a cross body or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Their response is bs.
Lydia has previously worked with this brand. They were informed of her terrible behaviour to Nicky, pregnant woman and then a single mother. The non-stop online bullying for over a year.
Beaufort and Blake BLOCKED me for bringing that to their attention.
They are not the same. While what was done to Nicky was so out of proportion and vile, there was no outright, out in the open, harassment or bullying of her. Brands are not going to dig into what on the surface can appear as petty drama and gossip, not unless there is more apparent misbehaviour. A slur being used in video format, and kept up by the content creator even after having complaints from their audience, is a lot more evident and demanding of rectification.
---
Her Travesty certainly didn t do any of the wedding dresses justice. You would think being slim would be all that is needed to make clothing look good but for some reason she can t manage it.

Between being ill fitting or the complete wrong cuts and style for her body, Lydia makes clothing, even expensive clothing, look cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys who even thinks it’s a stunt? Book coming out, needs more publicity?
It would be stupidly risky if it was. Just like the idea of whether she paid for the daily mail article 😂

No not imo
---
So the book launch is the same date that vic frow is holding her vip champagne luncheon launch at Bicester to celebrate her collection …. I wonder if Lydia got wind of this event and picked the same date to cover up why no one went to her launch at the church??

Now this has happened I’m sure other influencers wouldn’t publicly associate with her
---
Doesn’t she work with tweezerman and another laser type removal company? What about the led face masks doesn’t she work for that company too

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m not an avid follower, I check in on both her and Josie’s pages occasionally. To me the wedding business just screams copy cat after Josie had her wedding. I’m pretty sure I remember seeing L shamelessly mention something about trying on her wedding dress within a matter of days after Josie’s wedding. Absolutely zero shame and totally desperate! Will be interesting to see what L does if J has a baby!

Reactions: 27
Guys who even thinks it’s a stunt? Book coming out, needs more publicity?
Even for someone as thirsty as her - she never would have chosen the route of being offensive in this way and most certainly not with her posh Evergreen hardback dropping - it’s not the way she would like to be seen - this is just Lydia tripping up Lydia - the mask slipped for a nanosecond but her true self will always beat the mask, unfortunately for her. Give it up, Lyds, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry but how many boutiques you bought your wedding dress from 6 years previously, would contact you to gift you a new dress because you had a boob job and your dress no longer fitted? none thats how many!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry but how many boutiques you bought your wedding dress from 6 years previously, would contact you to gift you a new dress because you had a boob job and your dress no longer fitted? none thats how many!
It’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard, I can’t quite get my head round it

Reactions: 21
yes exactly and 1. she could take in the boob area of the top and 2. WHO wears thier wedding dresses again and so randomly?

Reactions: 24
OMG I just came back after months away from Tattle and....nothing changed :ROFLMAO: Lydiot as per usual
Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has the bit where she says the offensive word been taken out? I can't see it in the vlog

Reactions: 7
Why is she still not cancelled?! I have reported that video and it definitely is still up.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.