Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 21
Omg Iā€™m šŸ’€ Not only is she the ONLY one in whiteā€¦ but standing alone drinking and iced out by the groups in the video.

IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0523.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If this is the kind of comment the team are putting up, this will get worse and worse. If they had a single clue what they are doing, they would immediately delete? Am thrown by this.... deeply insensitive to say the least.
You know, I never comment negatively on vlogs. If someone says or shows something I donā€™t like/agree with, I unfollow them. But as the mother of a child with severe additional needs, I simply had to speak up. And this is the response.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lk Bennett and Emmy London have praised and commented her last post on Instagram . Do lk bennett know?
Fleur de 'Dubaigate' Force is gushing in the comments as well.
Well done Fleur ! We expect nothing less from you. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve messaged Susan Caplan and they have removed their comment on Lydiaā€™s latest insta post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know, I never comment negatively on vlogs. If someone says or shows something I donā€™t like/agree with, I unfollow them. But as the mother of a child with severe additional needs, I simply had to speak up. And this is the response.
Their logic beggars belief, but one thing is certain, albeit she has no time for her followers, the brands WILL RUN for the hills. Nobody wants to be associated with this narrative in 2023, under any circumstances.

She can double down all she wants - thatā€™s her right - but her wallet will tell the story, for sure. From a purely business perspective, sheā€™s a loose cannon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My eyes, where do I start? That garden looks like it's been abandoned and reclaimed by wilderness and not in a good way.
I wish we could have a 360 view of it or an aerial shot, I feel like she had quite a bit of garden space which is now littered with annoyances such as the outdoor kitchen, the coffins, the Daleks. It's amazing how the more she does to this property the more she detracts from its value.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia didnā€™t say ā€œmongrelā€ though, that was just an excuse she came up with hours later! No one has ever seen m**g as a short form of mongrel anyway.
I would say that using m**g is equivalent to r****d yes. Perhaps 20 years ago children would have used both as playground insults but no educated adult would ever use these words now!
Gotcha. Thank you for clarifying. What a crass thing to say so casually. Makes you wonder what else she says when she's not recording herself.

Reactions: 18
I have always thought she was hard to stomach but this latest catastrophe is a new low even for her. I cannot see her coming back from this.
Unfortunately, I think she will. She will ignore the backlash and move on. Viewers and, shockingly, brands are still supporting her, even with the knowledge that she did this.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s amusing that she expects people to just take her word for it when she says she was using the word in a context that nobody has ever come across before, rather than in the offensive context which was commonplace in playgrounds across the UK 30 years ago. Why should we take her word for it you ask? Because she recently started to overlay plinky plonky music on all of her videos and she now exclaims ā€œoh wowā€ every time she sees a sunset/tree/green fabric etc, therefore everything she does now comes from a pure heart!

Iā€™ve a long running theory that everyone who presents as ā€œoverly niceā€ (as sheā€™s been trying to do of late) is masking their higher than average ā€œbitchinessā€ because being genuinely kind and pleasant isnā€™t a performance/doesnā€™t attract attention. Weā€™re all flawed individuals, what counts is how we respond when we mess up - accept it, apologise, try to do better.

As awful as the word is and as telling as it is that she still uses it as a fully grown adult, her response has made this exponentially worse than it would have been if she responded like a decent adult. Sheā€™s like a kid caught with her hand in the sweetly jar ā€œit wasnā€™t meā€ šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The other attendeesā€™ body language is very closed to her.
You can just see how uncomfortable she is hiding behind her bag and glass, you can also imagine the gossip!
---

Itā€™s amusing that she expects people to just take her word for it when she says she was using the word in a context that nobody has ever come across before, rather than in the offensive context which was commonplace in playgrounds across the UK 30 years ago. Why should we take her word for it you ask? Because she recently started to overlay plinky plonky music on all of her videos and she now exclaims ā€œoh wowā€ every time she sees a sunset/tree/green fabric etc, therefore everything she does now comes from a pure heart!

Iā€™ve a long running theory that everyone who presents as ā€œoverly niceā€ (as sheā€™s been trying to do of late) is masking their higher than average ā€œbitchinessā€ because being genuinely kind and pleasant isnā€™t a performance/doesnā€™t attract attention. Weā€™re all flawed individuals, what counts is how we respond when we mess up - accept it, apologise, try to do better.

As awful as the word is and as telling as it is that she still uses it as a fully grown adult, her response has made this exponentially worse than it would have been if she responded like a decent adult.
The thing is , lidl is no Ā« adultĀ« , just an overgrown idiotic spoilt brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can just see how uncomfortable she is hiding behind her bag and glass, you can also imagine the gossip!
Itā€™ll be a lot worse now.. a pariah! Even though the Little Fella is not the brightest spark( y ), surely he wouldnā€™t want to renew any vows with her like a noose around his career. When she gets cancelled so will he. Guilt by association.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.