Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I just saw her book AD on Instagram. Who the f*ck wants to learn life lessons from LYDIA?!

She can put instrumental music on her IG posts and play dress up (in #gifted clothes) all day, she's still ignorant trash in my book.

IMG_7187.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Miscanthus

VIP Member
The penny has just dropped....

Lidl has been cracking eggs on Ali's forehead as per the Tiktok challenge....

Screenshot_20230823_214333_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

asdfghjklily

I cannot with the over the top stories she’s sending out 😂 ooo look at me with my whimsical countryside life with my chickens and my big house I pretend to be posh in, tra la la aren’t I better than all of you peasants xoxo

• Haha

KittyKat11

1. The purdy skirt 😂😂🤢🤢
  2. The cheap mozzarella log
  3. The stamped egg
  4. The Leonora mannerisms
  5. The candle in the plants
  6. The already cut cake 😂
  7. The unwhipped cream on the meringue
Has absolutely no clue about anything

• Haha
  • Sick

Delizia

VIP Member
Hmmm... for someone who can't not wear matchy matchy accessories she sure goes all clashy clashy in this sponsored look.

Capture d’écran 2023-09-05 001857.png

Maroon bag, tan belt, black boots. Who believes she actually likes this? She must be screaming inside, dying to wear her matching tan hermes.

It's funny how she thinks her style is "sublte" just because she's cosplaying old money and not wearing logos everywhere when it's totally ostentatious.
---
I can't be bothered watching her whole video and there's something I don't understand. On her vlog she tries what seems to be a navy F&F jacket and plum bag. And on the reels posted on here, it looks like a plum F&F jacket and dark tan bag.

Is her colorgrading so bad on her vlogs??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Her flogs are so boring 💤 even we are struggling to find anything to comment on.................... 🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
And yet if she’d rescued ex-commercial hens, they would be laying every single day! These are bred to lay - we are overflowing with eggs!
Her ‘designer’ chickens don’t lay as often and probably are only just at the point of lay so won’t have started yet. Eggs should be a nice little bonus, not the sole reason to keep them - although we know it’s ALL for the gram and she has no interest in her pets at all
Hinch although another scam artist actually has chickens that have come from abused conditions, her lastest Pringle is settling in and growing feathers.
Screenshot_20230822_213436_com.instagram.android_edit_1095909786839024.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

Sofie

VIP Member
Yep. The views are dropping @Peppypoopar
She s on her way out. Her nontent is dire and actually repulsive in this current climate. One day madam will learn to read the room. Frow is another one looking desperate these days too. I truly believe influencers, unless they are authentic won t be around for much longer. #timetogetyourselfanotherjob

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Julia123

VIP Member
Is it just me or was 75% of that vlog impossible to hear? Have no clue what was said for most of it.

Definitely think Lydia is trying to get a perfume deal with her ‘unique’ fragrance. Like some major perfume company would pay for her first time concoction. I’m sure there is a reason that professional perfume woman never smells that combo…. It’s probably a horrible combo and she was being polite.

In Lydia’s vlog she complains that the label was handwritten. Personally I thought it was cool that it was hand written and I’m sure that’s a signature thing for them and is good enough for everyone else.

And my gosh I’m sure there is a reason they don’t serve food… I would imagine eating would impact the smells right? Even the champagne wasn’t offered until the end. How hard is it for them to eat food at home or on the way? Anything she has to pay for gets dragged and complained about. “So expensive”. She drops that kind of money alllll day long on a lot more dumb things than this.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
She also tries to take shorter strides, emulating a little girl - like the walking version of the lisping and baby talk. She is very heavy footed and it’s not a natural gait so it makes the stomp more obvious. She’s not relaxed and is trying to look more demure but it has the opposite effect.

Sorry, I’m obsessed with reading body language, verbal and facial cues and whenever I see Lydia, they all just scream out at me!!

This is why she gets so much ‘hate’ and is so divisive. When people aren’t authentic, trying to be someone they’re not or just outright lying, they give off soooo many micro indications that people subconsciously pick up on. We actually pick up more of these indicators subconsciously than consciously which is why we often can’t put a finger on what it is about someone we don’t like.

It’s why most of us liked her to start with but then something feels off. We pick up on her language, cadence, facial expressions, mannerisms, body language, and the more and more Lydia lies about her life, products she’s shilling or pretending to be the lady of the manor, the more noticeable it all is.

Then because she tries to overcompensate at being the sweet, humble, happy persona, all of her body language doesn’t match up. It’s incredibly hard when you’re faking it to match your words, tone of voice, hand movements, body language because the brain can’t consciously process it in one go. When you’re just being natural, the brain isn’t having to process all of these things. Yet OUR brains when we’re watching her, are subconsciously noticing the whole picture and telling us something doesn’t add up.

Trouble us, Lydia thinks she’s too smart for anyone to notice and too arrogant to quit it!

• Heart