Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cam103

Long time lurker, but needed to comment on this. What on earth is this ‘necklace’ that she is wearing. If she hadn’t said it was for her I would have said it was a collar for one of her ‘sausages’. Just because it’s Hermes doesn’t make it right!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Oops...

VIP Member
I really hope that @Oops... is well and that Teddy is better. 😢
Thank you my darling. Teddy is now a great deal better thank you so much! I am catching up with him 😜. Sorry I have been AWOL but I am just SO disenfranchised with her whole fake persona that I just can’t at the moment. I can’t bear to even watch the vlogs any more as it’s just so full of utter rambling rubbish. Missing everyone here though xx.

• Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks to me like cheap and garish copy of other brands designs with the HC logo everywhere.

Wow that Marcus owner was glued to her side the whole time. And maybe I don’t know many influencers but it sure seems like they blew thier wad on only her for their big day. Check out their IG. Feels a bit desperate to me. Either he doesn’t know who she is or the PR agency pulled in some favor. Doesn’t seem like anyone else was available. Was their a better event going on at the same time?

Dude you need to google this woman you are trotting out. Wrong choice! I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lydia speak of this brand. The whole thing felt a bit desperate TBH despite the nice house and mom. Wonder if the brand is in trouble?

I do love that she was dressed alllll wrong and boiling hot and even admitted she dressed “autumn in the blazing sun” and was dying of heat. Serves her right! 😂

View attachment 2426366View attachment 2426367View attachment 2426368View attachment 2426369View attachment 2426370View attachment 2426371
Carrie at least looks like she belongs. Lydia looks like a costumed tour guide in a history park

• Haha
  • Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
So in the preview footage on YouTube, why is she acting like she needs to find out if Ali is going to make it home from the office in time for dinner. Lydia your husband is just loitering I’m doorways, just tell him to come home

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Greentrees

VIP Member
Josie throwing shade with Em Sheldon about Lydia’s wedding venue in her latest flog, about 55 mins in 😂
I went over to have a look, haha and a definite swipe from Josie, lol. But what distracted me was the monstrosity Em Sheldon had on! WTF is she wearing? It's hideous!

86B42438-E8DB-48C1-8B7C-ADFABA84ADFF.jpeg
F19EF564-D485-452A-9161-08FFF71F3FD5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Greentrees

VIP Member
When Ali said -"My wife has cooked us up an absolute storm" - lol. That's not cooking up a storm, its 3 things, the same old usual courgette risotto she makes, bread from the shop, and stone cold beans and potatoes pulled out of the fridge from Sunday. Hardly a big spread on the table. Cripes! how much stodge are they having in one sitting? That risotto looks like a thick sludge of goopy clag, and then add the lump of cold potatoes with bread, wow, they are going to be backed up for weeks. 😷💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

loolabelle

VIP Member
Galloped here to ask WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK IS SHE WEARING?! For the horse trials, she looks like she’s wearing Victorian undergarments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Namima

VIP Member
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
How are those weak wrists going to pick up anything Le Creuset ???
---
How many times will we actually see Lidl wear Fairfax & Favor after this trip?
Always has to get Hermes in somewhere 😂 View attachment 2420589

Fairfax and Favor is very much the same aesthetic as Holland Cooper ... vey country horsey set. And there's Lydia, announcing a 2 year contract with HC and, just a few days later, doing an AD for a direct competitor of HC. Really ???

What business / advertising plan does Jade follow ???
A dumb one at the very least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 10.11.58.png

....... and, yet again, wearing those old, scruffy, (no doubt smelly!), totally inappropriate shoes! (Are they permanently bolted to her feet?)

• Sick
  • Haha

Por Que?

Hmmm... for someone who can't not wear matchy matchy accessories she sure goes all clashy clashy in this sponsored look.

View attachment 2426507
Maroon bag, tan belt, black boots. Who believes she actually likes this? She must be screaming inside, dying to wear her matching tan hermes.

It's funny how she thinks her style is "sublte" just because she's cosplaying old money and not wearing logos everywhere when it's totally ostentatious.
---
I can't be bothered watching her whole video and there's something I don't understand. On her vlog she tries what seems to be a navy F&F jacket and plum bag. And on the reels posted on here, it looks like a plum F&F jacket and dark tan bag.

Is her colorgrading so bad on her vlogs??
She actually said “I’ve never cared about matching my hardware” as well - I can’t remember specifics but I know I’ve suffered her droning on about looking for belts she already owned with different hardware so it would match.

surely the whole point of “living seasonally” is actually living according to what nature is doing on the day not just dressing for autumn because it’s September without a care for the heatwave conditions? She needs more emphasis on the “living” part of her newest catchphrase and quit the cosplay. “ I’m so glad I started my autumn content already because look at the weather” - proceeds to show a mildly gloomy start to the day then spends the rest of the vlog complaining, over several days, about overheating because she hasn’t dressed appropriately. She’s worse than a toddler insisting on going to Asda dressed in their new little mermaid costume.

• Haha
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks cheap and garish with the HC logo everywhere.

Wow that Marcus owner was glued to her side the whole time. And maybe I don’t know many influencers but it sure seems like they blew thier wad on only her for their big day. Check out their IG. Feels a bit desperate to me. Either he doesn’t know who she is or the PR agency pulled in some favor. Doesn’t seem like anyone else was available. Was their a better event going on at the same time?

Dude you need to google this woman you are trotting out. Wrong choice! I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lydia speak of this brand. The whole thing felt a bit desperate TBH despite the nice house and mom. Wonder if the brand is in trouble?

I do love that she was dressed alllll wrong and boiling hot and even admitted she dressed “autumn in the blazing sun” and was dying of heat. Serves her right! 😂

View attachment 2426366View attachment 2426367View attachment 2426368View attachment 2426369View attachment 2426370View attachment 2426371
Top comment on her photo is “loving older women being celebrated”. 💀 :ROFLMAO: 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Namima

VIP Member
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

Screenshot_20230831_104143_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230831_104042_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104032_YouTube.jpg

---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

Screenshot_20230831_104834_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104835_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104900_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104906_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104911_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104843_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104536_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104543_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104553_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104610_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230831_104623_TikTok.jpg

---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

Screenshot_20230831_111202_Instagram.jpg

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40