Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I'll just repost this, my dad just told me yesterday essentially this:
After the death of Bruce Guthro on Tuesday, took over from Donnie Munro as well about a year after he left Runrig in Scotland, was the first live music of anything I ever saw was Runrig with Bruce
Cape Breton singer-songwriter Bruce Guthro dies at 62 | CBC.ca

Listening to this legend of a song (a very talented friend of Bruce Guthro's)

Gutted!

Reactions: 2

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

View attachment 2418115

---

Ooooooh.

View attachment 2418127View attachment 2418128View attachment 2418129
---

Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---

Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Was that comment Josie’s channel

• Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I’ve made you a collage of the smarter dressed people. You can wear a hat, stilettos are a no no (I can’t work out if Carrie is in stilettos?) .

There are also lots of photos with people in jeans. If it’s a hospitality ticket then you can’t wear jeans .
---
I personally think a nice day dress somewhere around knee length or a tad longer is nice for this (if it was me) . I’m not sure I’d feel like wearing a hat to a car thing personally. Races yes and lots of other occasions I like a hat .
Is that a photo of Dario Franchetti with the woman in the black hat?

Macson22

Something like Claire Chanelle's ... ???

🤭

View attachment 2418115

---

Ooooooh.

View attachment 2418127View attachment 2418128View attachment 2418129
---

Rectumsmum has doxxed you in the comments.
She is obviously logged on to Tattle 24/7 monitoring our comments, I would even go as far as saying she stays up all night / early morning (she's in Australia) reading Lydia's thread Tattle and policing the vlog comments.
---

Comment of the Month. (September, not December 🤭)

Has she? I haven't got any notifications on you tube? What did she say and where?

Reactions: 1