Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
On Amelia’s vlog today she’s flapping about the latest hair colouring that Despina gave her - those scandi white blonde edges all round her face and baby hairs. She HATES it and has booked in to get it corrected asap. She said Despina suggested it and she went with it, Despina did a good job but she just hates it.
This is very popular right now but is meant to be for natural blondes or those with very blonde hair up the the roots - like the sun has naturally bleached your blonde baby hairs at the hairline, not someone with black roots and balayage into blonde!
I don’t understand why a hairdresser would have suggested that on her hair, of course it would look odd!
And if Despina has been in the UK all summer, why hasn’t Lidl booked in with her again? Hmm.

Reactions: 40

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Yes they had a smeg (begged for) when they first moved in to the bunga. They then got an integrated fridge and the smeg I believe was put in Ali’s old shed. I can’t remember if the integrated fridge was there when they moved in or not but they had the smeg next to where the fridge currently is.
Yes there was an integrated fridge freezer which they turned into a pantry, then put the begged for Smeg at the side. Then after a year she decided the smeg wasn’t aesthetically pleasing, so had the integrated fridge freezer reinstalled. Waste of money, but then again, it was all free as it was begged for! How she’s not utterly embarrassed at the amount of sheer waste, change for change sake, I do not know. Begged for flooring replaced twice, repainting, furniture, sofas replaced, console tables, staircases, doors, all just ripped out and replaced just because she got it for free!

• Sick
  • Angry

Greentrees

VIP Member
I have never heard anyone place such a huge emphasis and have such an obsession on each season like Lydia does, like her life depends on it. She talks about it to the point of delirium in every vlog. Now all we will hear her say are the words autumn and autumnal on a loop. Give me strength. I can’t stand how she goes to the extreme with it all, literally changing her home interior and paraphernalia around her home to fit in with the season, it's absurd.

And It goes without saying, there's always some money making agenda behind it, her narrative around each season is geared towards a monetization strategy to flog all things spring, summer, autumn, winter, whichever applies at the time, always a buck to be made. Nothing is genuine with her.

• Heart
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
The £15 000 Fairfax & Favour Advertisement disguised as a vlog was boring AF.

Ol' Marcus would have been better off just setting that £15 000 cheque on fire in the foyer of Narford Hall ... it would have been infinitely more exciting than that snoozefest she calls a vlog.

The "Wowwwwwwws" "Ooooooooh" and "Oh Wowwwwwww" were, of course, ALL over the vlog and so OTT.
Quite embarrassing when Marcus is blathering on about the hall and the buildings and all Madam can say is "Wowwwwwww". "Oh wowwwwwww". Shut the f*ck up.
Lydia should be the poster girl for anyone with zero conversation skills.

And Mad-Eyed Cawwie inserting herself everywhere. Gawd, she is annoying. Flicking her white hair at Marcus, walking with him whilst Lyds films them from behind. Talk about failed baking influencer turned BFF turned PA turned CFO turned SOCIAL CLIMBER !!! Ugh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Julia123

VIP Member
I thought someone super imposed the hat on his head 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
He is so dumb that he keeps trying them on saying he thinks it's too high but maybe the store can help him with hat rules and how to wear it. AND while he's there he'll probably visit other hat stores to start a collection. THIS on the heels of 15 minutes of talking about not consuuuuuuuuuming too much and being more minimal. What an idiot. There is NO WAY I could be married to someone this dim. My gosh

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Laughing at Ali's new reel with her un-royal smugness and his shiny shoes. Can anyone post it, not sure how to!
And VOILA! 🤣 The cover photo he chose looks silly. Like a little boy in a toy car.

IMG_9681.jpeg

---
IMG_9682.jpeg

The hem on this dress is so unflattering on her. Probably better on someone much taller who would pair it with modern accessories (or even feminine accessories) and higher wedge heels (for walking in grass). The whole lewk is a disaster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell dishing out the risotto from the thermomix bowl onto the plates that are on the table. Plate it up, then bring it to the table. 🙄 She looks pissed off probably because she had to cook dinner ( well the thermomix cooked it). Is food with Courgettes in all she can cook? 😊 also who has Risotto with bread AND potatoes?

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Oh how I cackled laughed ... Madam was soooo overdressed - take note of how people around them are dressed. Oh so casual.
And here comes Her Travesty.
Shiny sweaty face, looking like a broiled lobster in her burgundy blazer, trendy *gasp* black knee high boots and baggy linen pants.
Matching burgundy / tan lunch box / camera bag.
Too much make up for a horse show.
Velvet bow in her hair.
Pearl earrings.
So many bad different trends things going on with that outfit. And ends up looking like a horsey caricature of the horse-mad Lady of the Manor.

Screenshot_20230905_091648_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091719_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091722_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091728_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_091731_YouTube.jpg

Whilst the BFF, Mad-Eyed Cawwiie, was dressed in a slim-fitting virginal white sleeveless sun dress wafting alongside ol' Marcus. 🤭
Screenshot_20230905_091745_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091752_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_091759_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230905_091801_YouTube.jpg

Awwww, that £15 000 cheque was really cracking it's whip eh ?
Work work work !!!

And talking about being bougie wearing fresh pjs every night.
And in the very next breath, stating that her pjs smell of the dogs.
Cheesy like the dogs.
Yes, Ms Old-Money-Hermes-wearing-Quiet Luxury was going to sleep in that clean hotel bed smelling of her dogs. :sick:

I almost puked - how could you sit around, let alone sleep, with a cheesy damp dog smell ON YOU !!!
Not near you, but on your skin, on your body.
And then go to sleep. Smelling of your dogs.
No bueno.

I wonder if Mad-Eyed Cawwiiee ditched Lyds for her own room ....

I love my dog and cats but I do not want to be smelling of them, especially when I'm going to sleep.

Can you just imagine the 'fragrance' of Night Lydia ... Damp and cheesy. Mixed with the fake tan smell. Mixed with the smell of her dirty hair. Mixed with the 50 sprays of her £550 bespoke Floris perfume.
Because you know she didn't shower before putting on her pjs.

Screenshot_20230905_093015_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_093024_YouTube.jpg

Lydia.
You.
Are.
Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha

asdfghjklily

Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes and flaunting your wealth online.

Her entire existence is materialism. Buying clothes, buying skin treatments, buying handbags, buying things for her garden, going to events where she dresses up and gets things for free and showing it off.

I used to envy influencers and now I pity them because that’s the most wasted existence if all you know is money and greed. That isn’t a business, it’s a waste of a life.

• Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I know people don’t like him but I’ve always respected him for this.

View attachment 2411061
Same. I found it so strange and off putting that Lydia actually discussed how she likes getting drunk. Now she tried to downplay it like she likes the “buzzy” feeling rather than falling down drunk, but it’s still gross. If you are consciously drinking to alter your mental state, rather because you enjoy the taste of a glass of wine or a cocktail, you may have a problem. And drinking in excess of a bottle of wine each when their body fat and muscle composition are both so low is just dangerous. It scares me to think how’s she may be influencing young women to drink more and more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

blue-orchid

And this is why Lydia and Ali will be having a quiet luxury cuntryside wedding do-over sometime soon.
At a pretty, aesthetic church and din dins at a cuntry estate thereafter. Somewhere in the Cotswolds. All very instagrammable.
Anything to elevenerife Teefers and erase her tacky (1st) wedding ceremony.
Mark my words.
Agreed.

Also, because the twit is so cheap, she will only accept freebies and yet again, she will look like a twat.

Cheap, garish and fake as hell.

She never looks elegant with her polyester cheap dresses from Amazon despite clutching a Hermes in every pic.

In fact, she still looks cheap despite donning an ODLR frock and Hermes bag.

For her vow renewal, she will only wear a free dress AGAIN, use a free venue AGAIN, use free drink and catering AGAIN and end up looking like the chav she is again with her tits hanging out.

Of course, her tits aren't as massive as before but they still have a major crevice in between.

With all the fillers, botox and chin implant, she will def end up looking more masculine than Ali this time.

He is now a wisp of the man he was no matter how high his shoe lifts or hair are.

He looks older than his years, more feminine than her and is aging as quickly as she is.

I look forward to all the entertainment from the muppets though.

I bet the narc will also ensure there are readings and quotes from her soon to be out "book".

Got to sell, sell, sell no matter where or when, right?

Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

kyaraslife

I think it’s an absolute disgrace that she claims to live this charmed life (given its mostly smoke and mirrors but they probably make evough to live comfortably); but seem to not do much to relieve her mum from having to work/make her life easier?

I understand relationships aren’t perfect and she is not obligated to take care of her mum. However if she even spared a pound to buy her mum something nice she would have announced it to the world.

Also, she didn’t seem upset about her parent’s breakup. She seemed annoyed she had to move out of a nice home which her dad paid for at the time. She is an ungrateful pretentious cow.

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Seriously. And even if she was trying to look like that, she got it ALL wrong. Nothing about any of this looks good on her. Lol
---
Local tattlers… what do people wear to this event?
My boyfriend is in the car trade so he attends salon prive. It is a posh event and you are expected to dress up but she’s gone a bit too far in my opinion. It’s meant to be Garden Party at Buckingham palace kind of vibes. So smart/dressy but not fucking my fair lady /bridgerton vibes like she’s gone and done! Boyfriend says most of the ladies wear jumpsuits/nice MODERN dresses with facinators (or as he calls them “those weird headband things with feathers sticking out of them” 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart