Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
Who is Lydia Millen?
We know she cringes about her wedding tastes - not because she actually dislikes them but because they have aged badly and she looks like a footballer’s wife. She cringes about her wedding because other people don’t love her choices, which is really sad.
Do we think she will ever look back and cringe about what she has done to that house. Redecorated dozens of times at huge expense to the planet. Waste, waste, waste.

Who is Lydia Millen?
The house was absolutely fine, it isn’t to my taste however it would make a perfectly lovely home and has a nice garden space compared to many. Why can’t she be content with making the best of what she has, rather than pretending she lives in the same style of home as Josie?

Who is Lydia Millen? She’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 33

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia's forgotten she has 'vault' for storing her clothes and bags, everything is now in 'storage'.
Not in the 'vault'. 🤭

Awww it's such a hard life keeping up with all the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart

StuffyWuffy

I feel like the perfume assistants are always going to say the customer's fragrance is amazing and be over the top...after all they have just paid 500quid for a bottle of perfume and a glass of champagne.

She's sad she didn't take Ali's grandparents more veg but 'oh well' smug shrug. Erm why don't you or Ali just pop in next week with more?

• Heart
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
The LAST thing I would want sitting next to food and the stove top. Did she pick this up in a field and think… “wow this will really make me lewk equestrian. Let me put it on the stove shelf” 🤢

IMG_9693.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Yeah, a 3 hour appointment making your own bespoke perfume is 2 hours and 45 minutes too long for me. 🤭
It may be the introvert in me or attending too many boring work conferences or varsity lectures but no, sounds absolutely torturous to me.
Maybe I'm not bougie enough ???

• Haha

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
The "vault" has been opened 😂
It’s her loft- though it could be her mouth, but that’s been open for years
---
I genuinely don't understand why she'd cos-playing this whole "posh, Lady of the Manor" act when there are other influencers who do EXACTLY that. As bloody annoying as Leonora and Josie are (and they are!) at least they do seem more genuine in their lifestyles (their homes, gardens, family backgrounds, accents, vocabulary etc). Leonora especially doesn't need to play at being a posho, because she is one! Lidl would have done much better to stay more "genuine" and be more of a fitness/exercise type of influencer. Wear normal, younger clothes, ditch the fake posh accent and stop making Aldi dress up in tweeds like a twat!
The thing about Leonora is that her joy of good living and excellent accomplishments is infectious …. She really enjoys what she does and does it better than anyone without breaking into a sweat, as she’s learnt from the best. And she enjoys excelling as she did in her Horsey days. While she was winning championships Lids was out in Ibiza swinging her tassels in opposite directions to win Tit Tasseller of the night. Yes it’s all because of their backgrounds, but no one should fake a life just to beg for freebies and subscriptions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

eimaiilili

The state of her hair is simply horrendous and it really shows up in natural sunlight. Thick yellow and brown stripes floating on top of mousey brown. And this is NOT person who is 5 ft 7 inches. More like 5.3

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Oh my god she’s just pinned a comment saying she’s the love child of Edith Wharton and EM Forster! I’m DYING OF LAUGHTER!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Julia123

VIP Member
Mini eggs Aldi, get the flipping mini eggs 😂View attachment 2426605
Now THAT is a cute house. Better than both of Teefers and Lydiot!
---
Hmmm... for someone who can't not wear matchy matchy accessories she sure goes all clashy clashy in this sponsored look.

View attachment 2426507
Maroon bag, tan belt, black boots. Who believes she actually likes this? She must be screaming inside, dying to wear her matching tan hermes.

It's funny how she thinks her style is "sublte" just because she's cosplaying old money and not wearing logos everywhere when it's totally ostentatious.
---
I can't be bothered watching her whole video and there's something I don't understand. On her vlog she tries what seems to be a navy F&F jacket and plum bag. And on the reels posted on here, it looks like a plum F&F jacket and dark tan bag.

Is her colorgrading so bad on her vlogs??
I was wondering this as well. Was she a last minute substitute? Why only a bag and jacket and belt from them if this turned out to be some bigger “only Lydiot” cross platform deal?

Why not dressed head to toe? Why was so stumbling with everything like she’d never seen or heard of the items? They were oohing and ahhing (begging) for the laptop bag (for Carrie). Fine if it’s a big event full of influencers but this seemed like a one on one deal where she should know more and be wearing more.

The whole thing seemed off to be honest. I can’t put my finger on it because the home and event was lovely and Marcus and the team seemed nice and very earnestly trying to make a good impression.

What do we think? Someone bigger got sick last minute?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
I have more for the gallery!!!! Omg woman you do not need to apply lipstick all the way in the corners like a 🤡

IMG_9485.jpeg
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9481.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
High legged is what she needs to lengthen her legs. She insists on wearing bottoms that make her look stumpy and makes her long torso look longer. She really knows nothing about fashion except that a size 6 is smaller than a size 8. Size does not matter, fit does matter. Manufacturers can size an item anyway they want, and they do it to make women feel like they are a size they are not and then they buy purely based on what size is on the tag. She really doesn't need to mention the size at all. She only needs to say "it runs true to size", "it runs large", or "it runs small".
Yup...but this is her favoured "rise"...ultra low...oh, and she hardly ever drinks alcohol....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230901_193817_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
I don’t think that hat is sitting right somehow. 😅
I’m pretty sure wearing a hat isn’t supposed to cause an eye injury. That hat’s not slightly angled it’s a downward slope. She never gets it right.
Also her face looks like she’s taking a crap. Sorry to be so crude but it does.

F12A630F-06E9-4120-A99F-EE51F6759A22.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Help me understand why she stores her (nonexistent) bag collection seasonally?!? All of her bags are neutral besides that hideous massive red Kelly. They can be worn year round. I have no problem with a normal person wearing a few brown or tan bags year round. I DO have a problem with a so-called fashion influencer wearing the mini and jumbo fakes versions of the damn damn bag every single second. Including to the most inappropriate occasions like the beach or black tie events. Tell me you can’t afford your lewks without telling me.

What the f is that Hermes chastity belt with that ghastly Purdey outfit?!?
---
She’s saving up eggs for a breakfast next week?!?! :sick:

Girl eat your damn eggs fresh and don’t give your team food poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
It’s a pretty wallpaper (biased as we have it as a curtain fabric) but it just doesn’t suit her modern bungalow.
She has absolutely zero concept of interior design. She copies the interiors of Josie. Full stop. She will never have the abilities of what Josie and her husband have accumulated. I absolutely love Josie’s house, and for all the slate they appear to get… they are owning more properties and have a savvy way around buying antiques for the style of property they live in and purchase. Lydia’s bungalow is just a very sterile looking building… and the antiques she buys just does not suit. Black walls in the living room to start with… get rid Lydia. Lighten the room… actually lighten your energy.

she also has nothing to say this week .. with no you tube ….

• Heart

Lotster

This ridiculous get up is another case of her getting it totally wrong. As discussed on here before, genuinely wealthy "old money", public school, eccentric country types never over-dress. If anything they wear pretty simple, plain clothes. Probably good quality, or things handed down in the family (in the case of jewellery, watches, bags) but dressing in a "costume" like this to fit in with the occassion screams chav!!! Also, what did Coco Chanel say? "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".

Take note Lidl.

• Haha