Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Lidl really rates herself doesn't she?

Screenshot_20230824_091637_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_091714_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_091734_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_091753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230824_091822_Chrome.jpg

Claire Mischevani dresses royalty....here are their own client pics, plus the bespoke service and their styles....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Lotster

I genuinely don't understand why she'd cos-playing this whole "posh, Lady of the Manor" act when there are other influencers who do EXACTLY that. As bloody annoying as Leonora and Josie are (and they are!) at least they do seem more genuine in their lifestyles (their homes, gardens, family backgrounds, accents, vocabulary etc). Leonora especially doesn't need to play at being a posho, because she is one! Lidl would have done much better to stay more "genuine" and be more of a fitness/exercise type of influencer. Wear normal, younger clothes, ditch the fake posh accent and stop making Aldi dress up in tweeds like a twat!

Julia123

VIP Member
Her many comments about how expensive the chickens are for only a few eggs… as well as commentary on how frustrated she is with so little eggs so far is really telling. She sure was being truthful when Ali suggested quails and she said something like “I’ll take quails. I’ll take anything as long as I can collect eggs” FOR CONTENT.

• Sad
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Absolutely. I sometimes think "is it me" because I don't find the drunken duo's actions remotely funny and when she has to hold her nose because of her laughing at Ali, again I shake my head bewildered . Maybe the less brain cells you have the funnier you find these things :unsure:
Agree. The behavior is just really unprofessional and immature IMO. Now I think it’s great to show a person’s real daily life but this is her job and some of the things they leave in are really impacting her “career”. I’ll also add that what Lydia and Cawwie do together “in real life” is so selfish and rude. They cannot seem to go anywhere without drinking and making asshats of themselves. They act like the world revolves around them and that everyone is beneath them.

This is why the more successful peers have moved to real management and professional editors. You can really tell the difference in the other influencers content who have taken this step. I know Lydia is a real narc problem but Cawwie seems to be equally problematic in her own ways and the two of them together will be their undoing.

• Heart

Chezzla80

She’s like a fish out of water at the horse trials.No fucking clue about anything,the horses,dress code,the people just everything. She really is acting like a try hard and just making herself look like a complete idiot. I can guarantee the normal people with that kind of of background are seriously eye rolling at her thinking please just stop.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Her outfit of the day for day 2 of ‘evermean’ audio recording. shite white shirt dress, tan shoes, tan belt. Blah blah

Lydia does realise she’s going to a recording studio to record her audio book and not on a easter egg hunt or collecting eggs from chickens. Where is she going with that basket! 🙄

A614FDFE-21DF-4A8F-B937-AD6D7424F4BC.jpeg
9002D18D-7A00-474D-961E-F8DDEA6620DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Just a couple of observations from the latest shitshow.

1. I spotted what I call the "chicken rose" (La Vieille Ferme, what she wishes she lived on) on the table for their meal. This is a v cheap rose available for about £7 from any supermarket. I drink it so I'm not being a snob here but with all the pretentiousness of her table why on earth isn't she putting her rose in a wine carafe. SACRILEGE!

2. When showing the white swimsuit towards the end she says, and I quote: "I tried this on when I went to uh my Claire Mischevani uh fitting the other day and oh my gosh, there were so many items that I wanted, but this isn't actually in my size but I felt like I could make it work. This is an 8, they didn't have any 6s. I just went with the flow, so I'm going to try this on, see if it fits and yeah" So did you try it on or not? She can't even keep her story straight in a literal two minute chat to the camera for fucks sake!
Then a few seconds later she's got it on, it fits perfectly because she's an 8/10 NOT a 6. She says "It fits really really beautifully and it's actually super secure, comfortable, not too high legged, it's got really good bum coverage, very very happy with this" So it's fits, you're an 8, congratulations you imbecile.

Also, just a personal opinion but the Purdy outfit has got to be one of, if not THE worst outfit, I have ever seen her wear. It's a difficult choice between that and that god awful brown dress with the scenery on it. If I saw someone under 75 (no offense to anyone this age because I'm sure they dress better than Lydia) in either outfit anywhere in the world I would have a little chuckle. Just a friendly reminder you are 35 years old Lidl!!!

ETA: @Oops... so glad to see you back <3 @becky bloomwood we need another "Gate" to happen soon, and I have a feeling we won't be waiting long. Evergate is coming!

• Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
we usually say autumn starts on the 22nd Sept around the equinox.
---

it would be interesting to hear from anyone who has seen her in real life what she looks like.

I always think people's features can be exaggerated depending on how close they are to the camera lens and what sort of lens is being used (e.g. selfie camera on iPhone gives you a thumb head).

I always wonder if all the fillers look this bad in real life or if the camera 'adds 10lbs' to her features....

Has any tattlers been up close and personal enough recently enough to tell us what her face really looks like? even better if you've seen the face before and after and can give feedback on the comparison. I would LOVE to know......

My absolute favourite tattle posts are always about interactions with Linda in the wild......
I have seen her a couple of times.

when people say she stomps that have not seen her. Let’s be clear … I have witnessed it, and she does stomp. She charges and stomps and have witnessed this when she has been with Aldi.

The big hair and the melted looking face … she just looks like a WAG. For a 35 year old she looks a good 10 years older in person. Less is more. Pretty .. but heavily filtered and way too much makeup. She’s had alot of work done on her face. She has pretty eyes … but i honestly do not in person see her as a wow factor in the least.

• Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Why does Ali burn the pizzas EVERY time? I always thought that you start the fire and let it burn down to glowing embers and then rotate the pizza, so it cooks evenly. What does everyone think about the ribs? I thought that they looked like they were already cooked but dry (without sauce) and that he was heating them up to add the sauce and then pass it off like his own. Ribs done right take hours. I just tried to watch Lydiot's vlog and nope couldn't do it. I have better things to do then waste time on watching two cackling women in short dresses, trapesing around the countryside drunk. They both have drinking problems, and they think that by walking they are actually exercising and staying hydrated. She has no idea how she will regret her constant drinking and facial tweeks when she hits her 50's. She is not going to age well. In the words of The Gardener...Her liver is going to fall out of her a$$. Thank gawd he isn't a doctor because I don't know exactly how the liver can take that route.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
‘This is from my KM collection for Spring-Summer - or was it Winter? I think it was Winter but was supposed to be Spring - I dunno - I get so confused.’... so articulate...

1551F4B4-8AC4-43B3-809C-992932679051.jpeg
4A83CF4C-7AE0-4D8F-8DEF-E8EF6D4305B2.jpeg

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Lydia did try begging for an aga but nobody took the bate. She also begged for a whole new kitchen to replace the almost brand new Tom Howley kitchen, but luckily didn’t succeed - so painted it instead. Spoilt brat

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Cawwee the annoying interupter is in sleeveless dress and espadrilles in August and Lydiot looks lke puss in boots with those heavy Chloe boots on, she must have been boiling, looked like most women had summer dresses on or shorts

• Haha

jenmarks

VIP Member
Potatoes, beans, ribs and mozzarella is just NOT a meal?!? Only someone who really doesn't understand food at all would suggest that!

• Haha
  • Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I need to get the Hermes in somewhere.
That Hermezz Kelly necklace is the most ridiculous thing ever! Looks like she’s wearing a belt to cinch her neck. 😂 What a waste of money. I found it on Vestiaire..

A35A6134-1186-4A41-BB24-C986CFB1B6CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Did you guys hear that she’s having the horrible suede shoes company custom dye pairs to that rouge h bag? That bag would look great as a pop of color in an all black or navy or camel outfit paired with black loafers or sneakers. She has no sense of fashion or style.

• Wow
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
You found somewhere, yayyyy🎉
Hope the move goes smoothly Sweetheart ❤
No, we thought that we were going to buy my actual flat but interest rates and taxes have gone up so much that it is just not financially possible. So I am moving into a relative’s house in a tiny village hundreds of km from here, but it is the only solution. My mental health is pretty bad so I need rest and no responsabilities, just looking after my babies. Luckily my parents live just up the road.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Who is Lydia Millen?
We know she cringes about her wedding tastes - not because she actually dislikes them but because they have aged badly and she looks like a footballer’s wife. She cringes about her wedding because other people don’t love her choices, which is really sad.
Do we think she will ever look back and cringe about what she has done to that house. Redecorated dozens of times at huge expense to the planet. Waste, waste, waste.

Who is Lydia Millen?
The house was absolutely fine, it isn’t to my taste however it would make a perfectly lovely home and has a nice garden space compared to many. Why can’t she be content with making the best of what she has, rather than pretending she lives in the same style of home as Josie?

Who is Lydia Millen? She’s an embarrassment.
And this is why Lydia and Ali will be having a quiet luxury cuntryside wedding do-over sometime soon.
At a pretty, aesthetic church and din dins at a cuntry estate thereafter. Somewhere in the Cotswolds. All very instagrammable.
Anything to elevenerife Teefers and erase her tacky (1st) wedding ceremony.
Mark my words.

• Haha