Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
Poor sheep minding their own business then these two drunken lunatics turned up and disturbed the peace.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Luna252

VIP Member
WTF is this???

More to the point what kind of idiot pays £1359 (in the sale!) for anything from Karen Millen?! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
Unless you are auditioning for a part in Crocodile Dundee
1D4EE252-8DC4-4FB0-BCBD-D3F79BE25FE1.jpeg

Or a western movie
3158242A-A2FF-4FF4-8935-3098F2E1765C.jpeg

0132BB43-51E3-40E2-8862-D656A0C49D49.jpeg

Or doing a jazz hands performance in Crocodile Dundee or a Western movie, haha, then, just No with the hat.
77BD2BBC-04AB-4B3F-9544-D55C88F10606.jpeg

She never can get it right, everything she puts on always looks like a costume someone would hire for a costume party. I have never seen her wear that HC hat other than at Cheltenham Races where she looked a fright.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lotster

I don't mind that coat (at least it isn't cream/white like all the other boring influencers) but to me, it looks like the uniform of a first class train steward. Like on Eurostar or something. The people that meet you at help you board. Am sure I've seen train guards/stewards wearing something a little similar!

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
Both the exact same wording on their posts, similar type of photo. Josie posted hers first then miss copycat followed. Coincidence ? I think not!
FCDFE291-49EA-4911-8E24-F7E9C4DDDC0A.jpeg
64CA70A5-C1E7-4398-9E38-CE8517AA75A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
You could just see Lydia's facial expressions were less than enthusiastic when she was being shown the range of Fairfax and Favor handbags by the head designer in their showroom. It was obvious she didn't like any of them and was putting on all the fakeness she could muster to look interested. She has no intentions of wearing any of them, ever, unless its for an AD.

That whole run down given by the head designer on their pieces, is lost on Lydia, she sees nothing but Hermès bags. All roads lead to Hermès for her. All the bells and whistles and money spent on getting Lydia there, her accommodation, the helicopter ride and fuel, and taking the time to show her around their headquarters, lunch, afternoon tea, chauffeur driver, could of been well spent on someone else who genuinely likes and fits the brand better instead of the chav, cosplaying pretender, who wont even think twice about them once she gets home.

68495576-C55E-454F-9B79-1A43B01E9428.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
---
I think maDAMN is livid that F&F posted all of these unflattering shots of her. Quite different to the filtered image portrayed by her camp. (And wow what an underbite)

Get the mini eggs lol

IMG_9813.jpeg
IMG_9814.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
So classless. Can you imagine being closer to 40 and actually saying you won’t eat vegetables not from you veg patch?!? Meanwhile you drink copious amounts of alcohol and eat mounds of junk food from processing plants. If she relied on her kitchen garden to feed her she’d actually waste away because it doesn’t actually produce sh!t.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
I’m not that familiar with this brand here in the US but the product looked nicer than HC which looks to me like cheap and garish copy of other brands designs with the HC logo everywhere.

Wow that Marcus owner was glued to her side the whole time. And maybe I don’t know many influencers but it sure seems like they blew thier wad on only her for their big day. Check out their IG. Feels a bit desperate to me. Either he doesn’t know who she is or the PR agency pulled in some favor. Doesn’t seem like anyone else was available. Was their a better event going on at the same time?

Dude you need to google this woman you are trotting out. Wrong choice! I don’t think I’ve ever heard Lydia speak of this brand. The whole thing felt a bit desperate TBH despite the nice house and mom. Wonder if the brand is in trouble?

I do love that she was dressed alllll wrong and boiling hot and even admitted she dressed “autumn in the blazing sun” and was dying of heat. Serves her right! 😂

IMG_9805.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9806.jpeg
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg
IMG_9809.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
The bunga will have a flagpole next!

Another thrilling KM collection shot at a house Lydia wishes was hers!!
As per Lydia, she spent the DAY with the Karen Millen team PLANNING THE NEXT COLLECTION and campaign.

A DAY !!!

Planning a whole collection.
IN A DAY !!!
I can very well believe it took just a day.
It is not that difficult to point out other designers' hard work Lydia likes and thereafter STEAL their designs.

Tell me you're a fraud and a cheat without telling me you're a fraud and a cheat.

Screenshot_20230908_082538_YouTube.jpg

Cawwiiee, once again, inserting herself all over the shoot.
Interrupting as per usual with that creepy voice.
Giving the photographer her 'valuable' opinion.

Look at the photographer's expression here. He was literally giving Cawwiiee the 'bombastic side-eye'. He was not impressed, to say the least. I cant say I blame him.
Screenshot_20230908_081823_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_090251_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_081826_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_081828_YouTube.jpg

And no, I didn't crop his head out of the photo, this is Cawwie's wonderful filming.
So profesh. Not.

Lydia telling the hairstylist she is very protective over her hair.
Girl, you're way beyond 'protective' over your hair. You're downright rabid. Obsessed.

If you are wearing earphones whilst watching this nontent, please lower the volume.
The fake screeching, cackling and fawning (over the dogs and candles) is enough to make your ears bleed.

And Cawwiiee recording Lydia's disgusting dirty feet literally made me retch. :sick:
THIS VLOG SHOULD HAVE HAD A TRIGGER WARNING JUST FOR THAT !!!!

Lydia's envy over people living in old mansions / halls / manors is so palpable in this vlog.
She was literally foaming at the mouth over the size of the house, the number of rooms, the acreage, the fortunate baby / children having to grow up living in that house.
Jealousy is not good Liedia.

How fake excited she was over the KM team giving her a fecking candle as a gift.
A candle.
Oh, but it was a LIBERTY candle, so ... 🤷‍♀️
She went on and on and on about the bloody candle.
And it was just a candle. One.
Such a valuable team member this one is, eh ?

Screenshot_20230908_084750_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_084814_YouTube.jpg

She has never ever smelt a candle like that in her life. They should make it into a perfume. Her words.
She then asked Ali to smell the candle but he passed on that, as he was too f*cking busy rushing around, cooking her bloomin' dinner.

AlexP was very lowkey, almost subdued in the vlog.
Tbh, Lydia's make up looked the same as it does every other day. Basic and boring.

This vlog is a great example of her narcissistic behaviour. Lydia constantly interrupting the shoot with her 'wit' and 'banter'. The loud laughter, demanding to be the centre of attention with the loud cackling and forced laughter. I would think she is so tiring and draining to be
around.

Ali buying Lydia alcohol and books has to be the funniest bit in the vlog ... 'cos the bish doesn't read !!! She can, however, get herself drunk and pretend to read ...

Apparently, Evermean is like a sketch book as well, so expect 200 of the 208 pages to be BLANK. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Lotster

I have recently watched quite a few of Leonora's video's. On the one hand she is another level of irritating. Totally over the top about everything, absolutely ridiculous way of speaking, gushing over everything, another influencer who is 28 going on 48 (the blonde bouncy curls, botox face, granny dresses) BUT what I will say, is that she's obviously from a very moneyed background (whether that be old money or new money). She has an incredible lifestyle, lives in a stunning house, travels the world, has a mega wealthy husband too AND does actually have quite a charm about her. Yes it's totally OTT and 5 minutes in her company and I'd be driven mad, BUT her look/voice/lifestyle does at least fit in with her friends, family, life, home etc. Lidl is just one big, chavvy fake!
---
:sick: :sick:

Given how poorly she speaks you would have thought they would have given themselves longer to record and fix the inevitable shit show that will be her audio book.

View attachment 2403034
Can you imagine how excruciatingly painful and cringey it would be to be in the studio listening to this charmless, brainless idiot do her bestest whispery, posh voice and trying to read paragraphs from her bullshit, fruit salad nonsense of a book. I hope the people in the studio having to "help" her have a bottle of strong whisky nearby!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
The state of her hair is simply horrendous and it really shows up in natural sunlight. Thick yellow and brown stripes floating on top of mousey brown. And this is NOT person who is 5 ft 7 inches. More like 5.3
She thinks this hair looks better than her hair did when Nikki was her colorist? Lydiot, get your eyes examined because you can't see correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Tattlers - you said you hadn’t seen my Rouge H ... well, here it is!

F4D2FB2A-E8AF-41A5-A599-7BF3EF843C0B.jpeg

---
I’ve reported (almost live) and need to stop now for a big old nap - thank you for watching! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

F8492975-7E6E-4E52-837B-51BE9194D1A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Couple of points from the lady of the Manor stomp
1- her bun is too high for that hat, she needed a chignon
2- there is a nice line behind her ear where her make up ends & skin begins, blending is key
Screenshot_20230901_094158_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick