Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Is she at home with her summer menu and sundowners in the garden (the uk is chilly right now we are having a disappointing august!) or is she in the Cotswolds?

Her stories don’t make sense
---
Has she ever done Burghley horse trials with Holland cooper before I think it’s this weekend ?

Reactions: 10

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Just for the record or a WIKI update, Victoria states (18’13 timeline) on this vlog that she is 5’7”. Mystifying - are they all lying? Surely the length of the Khaite maxi leather skirt that she tried on would have to be worn on a 5’6” plus in height though?

86B2E19E-DF6B-4101-A0C7-4CE49DE3FAF2.jpeg
BD0167FA-C65E-44FB-8754-3F0C7237E83A.jpeg

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
This ridiculous get up is another case of her getting it totally wrong. As discussed on here before, genuinely wealthy "old money", public school, eccentric country types never over-dress. If anything they wear pretty simple, plain clothes. Probably good quality, or things handed down in the family (in the case of jewellery, watches, bags) but dressing in a "costume" like this to fit in with the occassion screams chav!!! Also, what did Coco Chanel say? "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off".

Take note Lidl.
Or in Lydiot's case take the whole ugly lot off 😂

• Haha

kyaraslife

She is definitely trying to control the narrative around her previous lives before she launches her book and the Daily Mail does it for her.

She isn’t wearing ivory in either picture but she thinks saying ivory makes her seem posh 🙄🙄
She also chose both photos so it is hardly a coincidence Ali is wearing a suit in both and she is in neutrals. There are plenty of pictures from the first series of their cosplay life with both of them wearing ugly sportswear.

View attachment 2424180
View attachment 2424181
Wtf! That zimmerman dress with those brown flats?! Please tell me that was a photo shoot and not a real event! She looks delusional

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Interesting listen:

Lydia, please give it a go.
Sincerely, everyone.
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Do not watch Leonora's vlogs but her wedding came up on Youtube, beautiful classy day, Lydiot could only wish her wedding day could of been like this.
I mean if we are comparing to Lydia's wedding yes it is better i guess.
But I was not particularly charmed. It's all so over the top cute girly bling bling to me. And the top of the dress looked like it didn't fit properly no?

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Does everyone get off for bank holidays or are stores etc open? There are zero US holidays where non-essential workers get off (but at least they do generally get holiday pay).

Reactions: 9

ella1979

VIP Member
I’d missed the fact she said she’s signed a 2 Yr contract with Holland cooper .. I would definitely expect her to be at upcoming Cheltenham races

Reactions: 9