Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Melania liked to pose without much clothes on just like Ibiza Lydiot.
---

I couldn't find that seller on eBay.
I found them on eBay but they were only selling samples so I don’t think it is her. There would be no need for her to sell the free samples you get with a purchase when she has an endless supply of full size products she could sell.

Reactions: 6

ilikenailpolish

Hi friends, a bit of a personal crisis meant I've not been following for a short while - may I ask why her Instagram comments are all limited? What did she do now!!??

• Heart

Pinkmilly2179

She’s prob
Erm you haven’t created the dream coat, you’ve picked an existing design, colour and fabric. This Lydia is called made to measure.

Notice the AD so she won’t even be paying for the coat.

View attachment 2400939
View attachment 2400942

If only jackets had these things on them to help you keep them on so you don’t have to hold it with your hands 🤔🥴 think they are called sleeves but what do I know 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2400943

That’s a lot of money to spend to still just smell like fake tan and burnt hair.

View attachment 2400951
---
Probably
Sorry to disappoint but she is having it made in 'ivory'!!!!! :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2401334
To wear at a winter wedding she’s been invited to no doubt 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Peoniesandballetshoes

India has over 20 I think! Ditto Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
uk in normally around 8 bank holidays, we had extra for the queen and then coronation this year.
we have:
New Year’s Day,
Good Friday, Easter Monday (religious based)
May bank holiday
spring bank holiday
Summer bank holiday
Christmas Day, Boxing Day (religious based)

think others are to do with old fashioned harvest time

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Does anyone have any recommendations for a vlogger that's similar to Lydia/Josie ...just alot more pleasant?
You might like Christina Mychas she’s mainly about style not so much shopping but her videos are well done and she’s to the point.

Reactions: 5

Delizia

VIP Member
I just went on the KM website to see how much that wine leather skirt is (I like it. Don’t judge. It’s too expensive. Not happening anyway) and why can the white background be seen in the E commerce shots? Looks awful!
Uh yeah I don't get it either. Not one shot is the same structure, angle etc. It looks amateur. But watching Lydia's video and how they shot that part, the photographer litterally changing position all the time, shooting without even really looking and more focused on laughing than on assuring the pictures would look good sitting next to each other... how can we be surprised.
And as much as the hairdresse Tarek or Tarik looks sweet, I was not impressed with Lydia's hair. Except for the fact she finally let someone side part her hair.
---
Also, I thought Lydia said she wouldn't do the KM E-com shoots anymore.
---
Personally I liked the Princess coat in black but someone mentioned the pockets placed on the waist and now I wonder if that would be an issue.
---
The leather black and bordeaux dresses though... :poop:
---
She is nasty and malicious. She has no respect for her followers as perspective buyers. Look at this response - it’s absolutely shocking.

View attachment 2434449View attachment 2434450View attachment 2434451
---
View attachment 2434453
Tell me @Lyuoe56 is joking.

Last edited:

Meadowblue

WHO is this??!
That is one klassy pub-crawl, Lydia!
The Ronald McDonald boots are back along with the Kelly bag, but it’s nearly impossible to see because she’s tied a HOLLAND COOPER scarf so big onto it, it is dwarfed. That’s a lot of intrigue, style influencer! 🤣😂

View attachment 2404930
Don't hate me, but I think she looks nice here. Hair looks nice, also, and I love that bag.

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I believe the UK is at the bottom of the list of EU countries with the most bank holidays. In France we have even more. But in the UK if the bank holiday is on a Sunday they get the Monday off I think? Something like that. Which we don't get in France 😭😛
Christmas Day yes , there might be others I’m not recalling. Bank holidays tend to be a Fri or a Monday .

Miscanthus

VIP Member
New thread and poll.

I've asked for this thread to be closed.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Just a quick note, I didn't click on her flog, if can be bothered I always watch on invidio.

If you don't click on the flog but turn on the volume is that counted as a view 🤔 my phone will run a video on YouTube and you can just click on the volume with turns off subtitles but it remain very small screen.

Last edited:
She was buying more designer bags than Lydia. This opinion is new. I think she waS starting to have financial problems from over shopping. So it may be a little jealousy that her career as an influencer never took off
Which is okay as long as she no longer preaches it imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3