Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She’s stunning but I can’t stand her voice so can’t watch her . However yes she’s a fab rider .

Think black drains her .
Her accent doesn't bother me, heard a much stronger brummie accent before than hers. She is stunning and no filler lols 😂

Reactions: 9

K18

VIP Member
Agreed. It sort of separated them as a couple from the likes of Vic&HerSon and Lydia&ElfOnTheShelf.
Alcoholism is a nasty, nasty thing. I bet it contributed to the friendship/parasiteship fallout. However there's still a lot of times when Josie gets roaring drunk herself. I'm kind of torn.

What do you guys think - is it toxic/unacceptable to be getting shitfaced having an ex-alcoholic spouse?
In my opinion it's a NO. But also, we're all responsible for ourselves and can do whatever we want....? Like, where do we draw a line. At passing out? Hmmm.
I think it depends. Charlie’s alcohol habit seemed to have been fuelled by his rugby mates and the office drinking culture. Alcohol made him a horrible person it wasn’t like a dependency so I don’t think Josie drinking will effect him that much.

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I wonder if Lydia will be going to the cle de peux (however it’s spelt!) polo day at guards this year? She went last year
I received a newsletter from Guards a couple of weeks ago and there she was! A pic of her with some other ladies. The most recent newsletters have included other pics (not her.)

• Sick

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Then she posts on her stories ‘Hello September’ … with yes, a stunning setting that DOES NOT even look like todays weather for the 1st of September but definitely a January morning. Lydia get your seasons correct… or your ‘evergreen’ seasons.
Tbf it was dewy and misty here this morning but it cleared up midday and is quite warm and sunny now.

K18

VIP Member
Her engagement featured one I think.

And I wonder if the brand told everyone to dress like they were in a bad colonial period movie set in 1936 Africa
Yes she has been on one in Monaco too when she went years ago with Clarins. I just meant that the posing in and outside the helicopter makes it look like it's her first time.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Laughing at Ali's new reel with her un-royal smugness and his shiny shoes. Can anyone post it, not sure how to!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Delizia

VIP Member
I mean if we are comparing to Lydia's wedding yes it is better i guess.
But I was not particularly charmed. It's all so over the top cute girly bling bling to me. And the top of the dress looked like it didn't fit properly no?
Oh no I'm so wrong about the top. I just rewatched it to see the top of the dress again (as it was suggested to me by youtube as well last week) and it's just something about the top that I don't like but I can't put my finger on it. But it suited her paaaaahfectly indeed !!! Very elegant back cut! Very elegant lace !
The hair though... Not my style... lol. Apologies about this OT post again.

Lotster

Every time I hear that Nivea skincare advert with Louise Redknapp I think of Lidl. She's either putting on her "posh voice" or they've dubbed it afterwards. I actually think the latter as it sounds SO altered, compared to her usual south london/essex type accent. Especially when she says "tone", such an unnatural "oh" sound.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I have to say, I’m very glad we’re having scorching weather right now in the UK at the start of Sept - purely to screw up all the insufferable ‘cosy autumn vibes / autumn wholesomeness / autumnal haul’ videos these influencers trot out year after year.
Gemma Louise Miles will be having kittens 😂

• Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
I don’t believe you can use the stoneware cast iron range on induction.

I really should know because I own both induction and stoneware 😂 shows how much I like cooking !

Jade isn’t at Burghley today …….
---
I think madam has deliberately made herself available today not yesterday at Burghley because she knows jades always there Friday . Jade will often pop (in her heli!) into shows the next day but it’s not a full day big deal like the Fri is
I’ve got an induction hob and my le cresuet works on it. I think they only stuff that doesn’t is aluminium

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Just a random thing really, watched the film Persuit of Happyness, then watching videos of the real Chris Gardner who went through all that (where some inaccuracies like Will Smiths real son (was five years of age), being Chris's son in the film, thing is Chris's real son was about two years old or something like that. He gives life coaching lectures and that kind of stuff, he's really interesting!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
For how long have they known one another? Carrie seems classy and cultured... Without being rude, I'm just wondering how their paths first crossed?
I believe Carrie was going out with one of Ali's friends and when they broke up Lydia kept her around.