Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
I love how she says that they’re going to refurbish their kitchenware by “just getting a load of Le Creuset,” like it’s basic Target stock. A single saucepan is $180. She is the absolute worst.
Can you use Le Creuset on induction? No doubt they will be visiting the Bicester village store.

Reactions: 11

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She is very, painfully, stupid. Lady of the Cheese Castle is using the product WRONG – lol what an f-ing shocker. Eyelash growth serum is supposed to be applied to the base of the lashes, conservatively, via the lash line. She's going to end up with an evergreen growth on her eye. Anybody who would be actually interested in a product like this probably won't purchase from this obvious nube.
I was thinking that 😂 she can't do anything correctly 😂

ella1979

VIP Member

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Scuse me……it’s about ‘the CRAFT of polishing his shoes’! And after such a taxing day his domestic goddess in the kitchen rewarded him with a meal of courgette risotto, potatoes and bread (!!!). I think people ate better in the workhouses :sick:
GMTA 🤣

• Haha
She to posts “ONLY the classics”… such a stuck up jerk. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her and it’s much better than the other dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136
Agree, I love the black dress. The white one is identical to a Zimmermann dress she bought and wore to death a few years back though.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Not sad enough to take your beloved injured pet to the vet, eh Lyds ?

View attachment 2416015

View attachment 2416014View attachment 2416013
---
Ali's latest Tik Tok.

⏺ The coiffured hair.
⏺ The white too-short trousers.
⏺ The white socks waving at us - the result of the too short pants.
⏺ The silk scarf around the neck. No comment. Just an *eyeroll*
⏺ The empty briefcase - Our busy City boy taking his lunch time break to ... polish his shoes.
Good boy.
⏺ The intense concentration during the lesson. Well done, mah boyyy, here have a biscuit.
⏺ The bouncy walk. Who put that pep in his step eh ? Polishing your shoes will do that for you !!! Try it out and let me know ... (No, don't.)

Hope the paycheck was worth this foolishness it hee heeeeee.

View attachment 2416065View attachment 2416066View attachment 2416068View attachment 2416069View attachment 2416070View attachment 2416067View attachment 2416060View attachment 2416061View attachment 2416062View attachment 2416063View attachment 2416064

View attachment 2416059
---
@Peppypoopar no Facetune swap filter required with this pic !!

View attachment 2416085

Ali did her dirty with this pic. 🤭
Lydia looks like she’s wearing a wig here.

• Haha
I think she's going to keep the 300,5754466353356778 unused terracotta pots she has in the outdoor kitchen cupboards. I imagine they will just transport "food" from the indoor kitchen to the outdoor kitchen, eat it, then transport the empty plates back to the indoor kitchen and put in the dishwasher 😏
I guess it will add to their steps for the day 😁
Gosh, that's one of my icks. Those will be claimed by the creepiest of crawlies. We get quite large wolf spiders here, so yeaaaaah....
Have fun, Lydia!

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I suppose the girls standing in the middle would be further away from the camera therefore looking a bit smaller? Vic looks slightly behind compared to Lydia.
---

That's her new defining trait of character. After PDW (Not Princesse De Wales, no...Proud Difficult Woman), fragile recovering victim from 9 months pregnant hairdresser : try hard goofy Lydia.
---

She should be looking into becoming a Melania Trump impersonator if Youtube doesn't work out anymore.
View attachment 2433189
They are from the same cult. That's how they recognise each other.
---
Lydia Elise Millenia Stomp
Melania liked to pose without much clothes on just like Ibiza Lydiot.
---
Wonder if this ebay account is hers, or a person who works for her... lot of makeup freebies and oddly the candle she was just gifted...

View attachment 2433127
I couldn't find that seller on eBay.