Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danzin queen

She posts “ONLY the classics”… very smug. I’m sure Dior cares that she doesn’t like any of their new designs. 🙄

This black dress looks nice on her as she looks best in simple tailored clothing. It’s much better than the mills dress or any of the other erdem eckcetera ekcetera dresses she blows massive amounts of money on… but I find it hilarious how long she films herself in it.

View attachment 2430135
View attachment 2430136
Ooooooh is she planning on buying some new shoes as well? (Finally!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

K18

VIP Member
I don’t believe you can use the stoneware cast iron range on induction.

I really should know because I own both induction and stoneware 😂 shows how much I like cooking !

Jade isn’t at Burghley today …….
---
I think madam has deliberately made herself available today not yesterday at Burghley because she knows jades always there Friday . Jade will often pop (in her heli!) into shows the next day but it’s not a full day big deal like the Fri is
I’ve never had induction but I think you need specific pans for it.

Did a quick google and you need cast iron for an induction. Le Creuset do cast iron so they can get them but they won’t use them as they all the ranges are heavy.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Sorry her outfit looked ridiculous at the show thing she went to. She could’ve work a nice dress or a better suit idk I’m cringing

Labradork

I’m probably going to get crucified here but Leonora Smee. She’s coming for their audiences. She’s actually rich (new money from her footballer dad). She can cook, host, and lay a table. Cons. She’s way OTT and consistently fawning. Her situation is a bit sus as well…meaning she and her 40 year old husband seem entirely kept by her parents between their gorgeous gifted home in Henley and a new villa in Mallorca. Leo has something like 7 other brothers and sisters (we’ve met a couple) but no one is stuck to her parents side like her. She’s about 28.

If you don’t care about about beauty so much and are more into lifestyle and country calming videos, Nicholas Fairford. The man (really adolescent he’s deceivingly young looking) is beyond serene. He’s also very up front that he’s not posh, not rich, and that his accent is learned.

If you don’t need British, I highly recommend Kevin Lee Jacobs. He’s in upstate NY, USA (a trendy posh part). Older gentleman living in the country alongside his hubby who sometimes lives in NYC for work. Amazing home and garden content, afternoon tea, cooking (and the cooking can be high or low but it always looks tasty and much more colorful that the sludge Lydia and Josie put out). Ooh his gardens are so swoon.

I used to enjoy Kylie Flavell until I found her on Tattle and found out she was a scammer. Hill House Vintage was great but she posts too infrequently for me. On the fashion side-I want to like Tamara because she goes so many interesting places but I just cannot. Her vlogs lack substance. Also I think she lacks actual style even though she’s completely different than J and L (but they all started in the same niche).

It’s funny because YouTube suggested all of these to me based on my viewing. I would have never found them on my own (besides Tamara). Can’t wait to see other recommendations.
Leonora Smee is good in small doses. Nicolas is ok, he IS very soothing but still a bit pretentious in his manner. Kevin Lee Jacobs is an absolute delight! I love every one of his videos!

• Heart

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Imagine your entire life being about shopping and trying on clothes and flaunting your wealth online.

Her entire existence is materialism. Buying clothes, buying skin treatments, buying handbags, buying things for her garden, going to events where she dresses up and gets things for free and showing it off.

I used to envy influencers and now I pity them because that’s the most wasted existence if all you know is money and greed. That isn’t a business, it’s a waste of a life.
She’s an Argos catalogue, frankly she’s running out of fashion looks, she’s moving on to objects but she’s struggling there too, possibly because Amazon don’t do freebies and she has no idea which direction to go in, hence falling back to her default, dresses, she can show those off.

ella1979

VIP Member
Tthe stories her travesty has put up are probably all from yesterday, as she herself admits she doesn't post in real time. She should have turned down F&F if she has a contract with HC, but she doesn't care. Still getting free stuff from Purdey too!
Normally I’d agree but I haven’t seen her on anyone’s stories yesterday and I reckon I would have done .

FF just posted a story with heli 10 mins back . I think they are there today but we will see ! It will all come out in the wash

K18

VIP Member
She managed to cut out actually saying what product she used from Sweed on her wedding day. I think it was just lashes as By Terry did her wedding makeup and they have a collaboration with Sweed on lashes.

IMG_2987.jpeg

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
I wonder if Lydia will be going to the cle de peux (however it’s spelt!) polo day at guards this year? She went last year

ella1979

VIP Member
Unlucky to have a horseshoe upside down 🙄
---

She wouldn't be able to lift it with her weak wrists...I struggle!
---

I know those helis are old as I have been in one in the 80s! I have travelled in helicopters 4 or 5 times over the years and love it.
Me too. The one I used to go in though caused a panic . One time a bird flew into the blades and it had to emergancy land in a field and everyone was stranded for hours , then the sister heli (it’s an Augusta Westland ) to it went down in Leicester FC and killed passengers !. Weirdly the makers of it have said that the Augusta I used to go in should be serviced every 10 flying hours to make sure it’s safe . They had a problem with ball bearings in the tail and I think that’s something to do with why the one went down in Leicester . Every service they concentrate on the ball bearings and oil. Large fragments of steel were found in the oil in the tail around the hall bearings .

The owner knew if he sold it after the crash of the other one he wouldn’t get much for it so decided keep it and just service it all the time instead!!

• Wow
I quite like her dress, it makes a change from the boring tablecloth dresses she usually wears. Ali looked a twat though.
The dress was beautiful and she does look more her age in it rather than an old grandmother in the tablecloth designs. The bag should have been a clutch to go with that dress and ceremony. Ali looks soulless, maybe he is trying for the smouldering look but it actually looks, sad.
---
How does someone describe Lydia as being full of kindness and warmth??
She must be their boss or something! 🤣