Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
Her accent doesn't bother me, heard a much stronger brummie accent before than hers. She is stunning and no filler lols 😂
I reckon her face has had work
---
Lip filler but mostly placed in bottom lip deliberately to make it look real and cheek filler . Not sure re the chin and jaw though that might be untouched . Probably botoxed but I’d have to re watch video to be sure

Reactions: 8

ella1979

VIP Member
Re boots - surely they are by Fairfax and favor ?. I don’t think she would wear chloe boots at a f&f event ?
---
You can get disposable headset covers to go on the helicopter headset she wore. It’s something I’d do personally but then again I’m a bit ocd

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Big ann

Big announcement, then she spends her own money on a bespoke coat from a brand who creates clothing for royalty, which Lydia cosplays/copies, a big FU to the brands she is actually paid to pimp. How is someone to take her at her word Of what is the very best?
No way did she pay for it!

Anyone catch that Liedia filmed that flog on August 16!!!! It was released on September 7. You have one job Lydia (when you strip away cosplay gardener, farmer, fashion icon, equestrian, author, voice actor, designer, interior designer, architect, professional helicopter jumper, cunt, wino, tartan-wearing tart, NAT’s seat filler). Do your damn job and and upload your videos on time.

Source: she referenced Britney Spears divorce filing. Sam filed on August 16. I’ll give her August 17 if she got the news a day later.
She probably had to get it approved by Fairfax & Favor.

ella1979

VIP Member
You lovely poster who compared her to SJP are so right (wish to give you cred), I'm rewatching SATC and I can't unsee it.

When I first came across Lydia she had this Angelina Jolie/Meghan Fox thing going on and now it's all Carrie.
All the crap she has in that kitchen but she doesn’t have a serving spoon?
---

Told you more creepy than love
---

It’s her Zimmermann dress, Vic and Josie both own it too.

View attachment 2431690
View attachment 2431691
---
How embarrassing 😳 all the emphasis on showing off the royal warrant instead of the brand you are supposed to be advertising in exchange for freebies.

View attachment 2431703
Hang on a minute ! . Leonora was flogging Cornelia gloves a few weeks ago!!!!

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
Does everyone get off for bank holidays or are stores etc open? There are zero US holidays where non-essential workers get off (but at least they do generally get holiday pay).
Depends on which one it is but usually things are open shop wise . It’s more offices which close down. Although I want to go to a cooker shop tomorrow but can’t because they are closed . Most people have the day off.

Reactions: 7

ella1979

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen her shirty response to the berries post she made?. Someone said “no not yet” meaning “no , not autumn yet”. To which Lydia curtly replies “nature decides , not me”!!!
---
Do you really think they are a brand who would pay her (even in free clothing) to shill for them?
has this info she didn’t pay come from a horses mouth so to speak?

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
She is definitely trying to control the narrative around her previous lives before she launches her book and the Daily Mail does it for her.

She isn’t wearing ivory in either picture but she thinks saying ivory makes her seem posh 🙄🙄
She also chose both photos so it is hardly a coincidence Ali is wearing a suit in both and she is in neutrals. There are plenty of pictures from the first series of their cosplay life with both of them wearing ugly sportswear.

View attachment 2424180
View attachment 2424181
He does not look a happy camper

It's not too shabby people! Not shabby at all 🤣 if there so prestigious where's Leonora! We don't need Leonora, we just talk like her ffs

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
I just went on the KM website to see how much that wine leather skirt is (I like it. Don’t judge. It’s too expensive. Not happening anyway) and why can the white background be seen in the E commerce shots? Looks awful!

Meadowblue

Ahhh- guys! Just discovered Mary O and she's my spirit animal 😂. Please tell me she doesn't have a Tattle page- we must protect her at all costs 😂

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Found the next outfit to be worn. Autumn winter collection 2023
Reminds me of Admiral Benson in Hot Shots that, when they didn't have enough material after they got to the knee (or something like that), can't find a pic of it now grrr!

This she is going to be on this year’s strictly come dancing?
Should be amusing if she was, with two left feet! 🤭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

B4rney

To the person who wondered if F&F were in financial difficulties hence choosing Lydia, they are boooming at the moment.

• Haha