Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a Hermes Cardigan (same as Josie’s) magically appear in her next clothing unboxing video. You will hear the usual spiel “ I was desperate for a new cream cardigan and I happen to come across a cream cropped Hermès cardigan'. In other words she saw Josie's vlog and saw Josie's new Hermès cardigan.

Then the big green eyed monster will repeat 'I desperately needed a new cream cardigan" & then say "Yes!!! (clapping her hands together) this is the one, it’s my new favourite, oooooh it will be parphekt over dresses"..she may even say something about cost per wear only because every other influencer is atm, to justify their extortionate purchases. Even though she owns a cream Ralph Lauren cropped cashmere cardigan that cost £549 (which she hasn’t worn much), but it’s not Hermes and it’s not the same as Josie's.
I wonder if she uses 'invidio' to watch Josie's flog? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cue a Hermes Cardigan (same as Josie’s) magically appear in her next clothing unboxing video. You will hear the usual spiel “ I was desperate for a new cream cardigan and I happen to come across a cream cropped Hermès cardigan'. In other words she saw Josie's vlog and saw Josie's new Hermès cardigan.

Then the big green eyed monster will repeat 'I desperately needed a new cream cardigan" & then say "Yes!!! (clapping her hands together) this is the one, it’s my new favourite, oooooh it will be parphekt over dresses"..she may even say something about cost per wear only because every other influencer is atm, to justify their extortionate purchases. Even though she owns a cream Ralph Lauren cropped cashmere cardigan that cost £549 (which she hasn’t worn much), but it’s not Hermes and it’s not the same as Josie's.
Exactly! I will add that she will be sure so say she’s had this cardigan for 6 months, way before Josie, and just didn’t show it yet. In fact she had the idea of this cardigan at birth 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly! I will add that she will be sure so say she’s had this cardigan for 6 months, way before Josie, and just didn’t show it yet. In fact she had the idea of this cardigan at birth 😝
Nooo she had the idea of this cardigan in a previous life when she was a forty-six stone lumberjack in Saskatchewan.
---
It's the hight of the season where you should have so much coming through you can't give it away and this is all she has to show for that massive greenhouse and kitchen garden. It's all for content and no substance. She is Cos playing her own life. It's pathetic. If you love growing stuff grow stuff. But they don't eat anything other than carbs so why grow anything
Wasn’t worth spending the money on the trug really was it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What I would like to know is this. Where are the horses she kept raving about?. Remember only a few months ago how she had horses in the yard, looking a complete loon. Was also having horse lessons.. this human never sticks to one thing.
It’s all for show ladies and gents. All for show.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
What I would like to know is this. Where are the horses she kept raving about?. Remember only a few months ago how she had horses in the yard, looking a complete loon. Was also having horse lessons.. this human never sticks to one thing.
I'm quite pleased for the horses' sake that she's moved on from that particular fandango.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She said in one comment Romeo the horse she rode moved away.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She said in one comment Romeo the horse she rode moved away.
Er...yeah, he bought himself a Romany caravan in Paraguay didn’t he?

More likely the woman who owned Romeo and gave him for photo sessions for free decided too much largesse was enough...Another fall out was it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Er...yeah, he bought himself a Romany caravan in Paraguay didn’t he?

More likely the woman who owned Romeo and gave him for photo sessions for free decided too much largesse was enough...Another fall out was it?
Can you remember when Lydia airbrushed him to look more polished? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Couldn’t pack his bags quick enough!!
Does Lydia follow this lady anymore? Wonder if there was a falling out?

I've REALLY been wondering who Lydia was talking about when she said a friend was picking a fight with her and yelling at her and accusing her of things to which the life coach said "drop the rope".

• Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG she's teaching the world how to make scrambled eggs.
In a fecking saucepan again.
Breaks eggs directly into the pan.
No butter.
Mixes eggs in the pan.
With a wooden spoon. There's a literal tsunami or whirlpool going on in that frying pan.
Adds butter and milk when eggs are almost done.
Gordon Ramsey would have a literal fit watching her.
Am I frying my scrambled eggs incorrectly???? Starting to doubt myself....

And the end result is those eggs look rank.
I suspect that may be Lydia's first and last attempt at scrambled eggs. Poor Ali.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.