Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could fit a kingsize bed in that room, she doesn’t need that desk and we all know that it will hardly be used and eventually moved out of there. Ali is usually right on these things and she’s usually wrong. He was right over the Christmas tree, his choice was better and you could tell she realised that when she got it.
A double isn’t very comfortable for some couples and she should be considering her guests.

She said it’s going to be bespoke but as a king is only about six inches wider, is she going to the bother of having something made just for an extra couple of inches which won’t make any noticeable difference? Might as well just keep the double. I’d guess she’s not paying for it.

Reactions: 22
'I didn't use to cook when I first had my channel' you still don't, pasta is not cooking!
---
So now her 'cooking consists of....

pasta
scrambled eggs
cheese board
pasta
pasta
scrambled eggs.
Don't forget "picky bits" 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was tempted to look at the latest shitshow after all your comments but I got sidetracked by How to Transform your Front Entrance by Bunny Guinness 🥴🥴🥴

It was life changing 😁

No tittering at the back!!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she "buy" enough flowers to need a dedicated room to arrange them?
Isn’t that the whole purpose of having a greedhouse? A place to pot plants and arrange flowers/arrangements etc?

Remember when she swept the greedhouse table with a floor broom? If it’s surface is good enough to entertain guests and serve meals on (As she had done before), how come it’s not good enough to arrange flowers on?

Get a grip on yourself Lydia! You look pathetic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I was tempted to look at the latest shitshow after all your comments but I got sidetracked by How to Transform your Front Entrance by Bunny Guinness 🥴🥴🥴

It was life changing 😁

No tittering at the back!!! 🤭
That came up for me too. Keeping your bush trimmed is essential.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So basically the whole vlog was a try on and chicken content. And those are the most amazing rescue chickens ever. If I didn’t know better I would guess they were rescued from a fancy chicken breeder who has plenty of space and good food for them. You know the kind that takes money in exchange for the poultry

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does Lydia follow this lady anymore? Wonder if there was a falling out?

I've REALLY been wondering who Lydia was talking about when she said a friend was picking a fight with her and yelling at her and accusing her of things to which the life coach said "drop the rope".

Of course there was a falling out…..because there ALWAYS is a falling out , decorator, friends you name it….just a trail of people in her wake …..

Btw did you notice that horse painting in the living room?????????

Major second hand embarrassment 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ totally inappropriate for that house (and people who live there) if only she knew how pathetic she looked by hanging that.

HYACINTH junior
---
And……..it’s courgette pasta again……I just can’t
---
For the lazy, you can make scrambled eggs in a microwave in two minutes….not difficult pans to clean after. A game changer even….same with porridge….
Literally the easiest thing to cook on the planet! Why on earth would she feel the need to share her groundbreaking (incorrect) technique 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
With desk pushed against the window sill, do they not close their curtains at night ? Does she move the desk every evening to get the curtains closed ? Weird.

Screenshot_20230807_180146_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230808_031439_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230808_031452_YouTube.jpg

And she's having a "custom-made bespoke" bed made 😂 😂 😂 😂Oh wowwwww, you go girl
"custom-made bespoke" You're so bougie.
Gives the measurements and it's a standard size bed ...

Lyds, from the amount of comments re the very cheap, ineffective and dangerous chicken coop, you're on notice !!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
With desk pushed against the window sill, do they not close their curtains at night ? Does she move the desk every evening to get the curtains closed ? Weird.

View attachment 2364768
View attachment 2364770View attachment 2364771

And she's having a "custom-made bespoke" bed made 😂 😂 😂 😂Oh wowwwww, you go girl

Lyds, from the amount of comments re the very cheap, ineffective and dangerous chicken coop, you're on notice !!
No responsible rescue organization would send chickens to that flimsy coop in an area with foxes. Foxes that actively visit their yard. They’re the type of owners chickens need rescuing from

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wow…. She is redoing the guestroom for the 4th time. Maybe even more if you count the number of times she changed furniture only. The last time she paid Lauren Costly to do it.

Maybe the 4th or 5th time for the utility room… she’s adding fricking SKIRT in front of the laundry machines. What on earth?!

4 Untouched (non working) modern bathrooms with sparkly tiles, a bar room with 90’s padded bar, black staircases, and polished chrome switch plates throughout but she’s gonna redo already over done rooms?!

I cannot ever understand this!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow…. She is redoing the guestroom for the 4th time. Maybe even more if you count the number of times she changed furniture only. The last time she paid Lauren Costly to do it.

Maybe the 4th or 5th time for the utility room… she’s adding fricking SKIRT in front of the laundry machines. What on earth?!

4 Untouched (non working) modern bathrooms with sparkly tiles, a bar room with 90’s padded bar, black staircases, and polished chrome switch plates throughout but she’s gonna redo already over done rooms?!

I cannot ever understand this!
$$$$$$$$! She doesn't have any money. The only money she has is in the form of freebies for PR. I guess she can't find a plumber willing to work for free. I thought that she said that they were going to finish the planters on the front side of the house? If Lauren Costly designed that bedroom than I can see why she went out of business. The drapery rod is bent and also not attached on the left side. Looks like someone spends a lot of time sleeping in that bed. I wonder who?????

• Wow
Question about the chooks when it snows for anyone that lives in a snowy place???

Do the chooks have to just stay in that tiny house, or do they walk around in the snow???

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2364768

Always makes me laugh that people excuse her oddities by saying ‘is it a UK thing’ like NO! It is no one’s thing to cook scrambled eggs in a saucepan, only Lydia does it. I’m really looking forward to her showing us how she cooks omelettes. Does she do it in a wok?

• Haha
Jeez she made making scrambled eggs look a right faff 😊 you need to practice your cooking skills if you want to pretend to be a cook my lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Always makes me laugh that people excuse her oddities by saying ‘is it a UK thing’ like NO! It is no one’s thing to cook scrambled eggs in a saucepan, only Lydia does it. I’m really looking forward to her showing us how she cooks omelettes. Does she do it in a wok?
I swear the majority of her subscribers are morons.
⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20230808_083554_YouTube.jpg

Rectumsmum trying so hard to not let the psycho personality shine through ... 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2364768

And she can’t reply….you guuuyyyss I don’t give a F. I was just getting them for the aesthetic and content. I don’t like “reality” like dirt and cinder blocks and chicken poop……apparently I think I live in Barbie land where everything is perfect and must look good at all times and a top on my chicken coop is so not chic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2364768

Those chickens are basically on death row, those two idiots just want everything on how it looks, not the safety of the animals 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2364768

And the comments that are trying to be positive yet still call her out that she doesn’t know what the heck she’s doing in the kitchen are so funny.

Oh you do it in a pot not a pan? How FASCINATING 😆🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.