Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I didn't use to cook when I first had my channel' you still don't, pasta is not cooking!
---
So now her 'cooking consists of....

pasta
scrambled eggs
cheese board
pasta
pasta
scrambled eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
OMG she's teaching the world how to make scrambled eggs.
In a fecking saucepan again.
Breaks eggs directly into the pan.
No butter.
Mixes eggs in the pan.
With a wooden spoon. There's a literal tsunami or whirlpool going on in that frying pan.
Adds butter and milk when eggs are almost done.
Gordon Ramsey would have a literal fit watching her.
Am I frying my scrambled eggs incorrectly???? Starting to doubt myself....

And the end result is those eggs look rank.
I suspect that may be Lydia's first and last attempt at scrambled eggs. Poor Ali.
He would be right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she refer to Ali as Mr. Millen Gordon but she revered to using Lydia Elise Millen?

Reactions: 18
Why does she refer to Ali as Mr. Millen Gordon but she revered to using Lydia Elise Millen?
Because Her Travesty is the one wearing pants in their marriage. And she became known as Lydia Elise Millen. I’d say it’s for branding and narcissistic purposes. She would rather eat all of her precious fake bags than take Lips’ name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Learning as she's going. Never had eggs before and never cooked them for Ali either but for content's sake. And who is she to show how you cook them? Both of them are so not intelligent. Ali so messed up his words on his vlog, fabric on a suit known as "breathy" instead of breathable. Just what, how do they get away with it all. Pretend that's how. His beach bag was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Learning as she's going. Never had eggs before and never cooked them for Ali either but for content's sake. And who is she to show how you cook them? Both of them are so not intelligent. Ali so messed up his words on his vlog, fabric on a suit known as "breathy" instead of breathable. Just what, how do they get away with it all. Pretend that's how. His beach bag was hilarious.
Yesss, and it s getting worse. I actually think they ve given up.

Reactions: 12
OMG she's teaching the world how to make scrambled eggs.
In a fecking saucepan again.
Breaks eggs directly into the pan.
No butter.
Mixes eggs in the pan.
With a wooden spoon. There's a literal tsunami or whirlpool going on in that frying pan.
Adds butter and milk when eggs are almost done.
Gordon Ramsey would have a literal fit watching her.
Am I frying my scrambled eggs incorrectly???? Starting to doubt myself....

And the end result is those eggs look rank.
I suspect that may be Lydia's first and last attempt at scrambled eggs. Poor Ali.
Someone should send him the video. He’d rip her apart!
---
Someone must have been drinking...

View attachment 2363551
View attachment 2363552
View attachment 2363553
---
The same pic from images 3-9...?!
Why is the cat looking like a sausage dog? Does she have a stretch filter on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ermmm....so the guest bedroom will have wisteria patterned wallpaper, gingham something or other, striped ticking and a canopy*......yikes, will anyone manage to sleep in that room?????

*Why just a canopy Lids....why not a fourposter?????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another new bed to swap out a new bed. Which wasn't used? Prioritised over having the bathroom fixed. Then cover the new bed up with new bedding. All brand new. An estate agent would describe it as guest bedroom with a new bed, modern double glazed windows but if you're looking for a more well lived-in space with original features, this is not it.

Reactions: 18
I had to look away after she picked up the waste bin from the floor and plonked it down on the worktop next to the cooker....ick ick!! How can anyone ever eat with those two muppets and live to tell the tale???

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Actually I think you're wrong there butter is heathly fat, margarine/spreads are very bad, as is seeds oils
I think of plant fats as healthy fats and animal fats as bad fats, and margarine as horrendous fats. :) LOL. But then I know fish can be healthy, so who knows what I'm even talking about! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes to confirm it will the 3rd new bed going into that room to match the "writing come table" desk. Just watched "the next project" vlog, dated 4 years ago. Sounds like a long time but that would be just before the pandemic. Which isn't so long ago. The accent and face have changed since . They are discussing gilding a mirror frame when Lydiot is explaining to Ali what gilding is as he doesn't know. So Lydia explains and he replies, "wouldn't that be "golding" then ?" That's what we're dealing with here.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.