Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disgusting did those removed extensions look?

I could vom, thinking how disgusting it is given their owner was Lydia.

The dogs jumping up and down on the new dog beds and her baby talk pissed me off. I wanted to witch slap her then and there 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
67401634-AE5A-4AA9-966F-A82480FFD080.png

Ali, that’s a marshmallow not a s’mores. You use a marshmallow to make a s’mores ( graham cracker and chocolate as well ) . I like my marshmallow burnt. I also don’t care were I heat my marshmallow, above the flame etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2362252
Ali, that’s a marshmallow not a s’mores. You use a marshmallow to make a s’mores ( graham cracker and chocolate as well ) . I like my marshmallow burnt. I also don’t care were I heat my marshmallow, above the flame etc.
I'm a lightly toasted marshmallow person because I rather like just the marshmallow without the graham cracker and chocolate. Ali, get a life. No one care about your marshmallow or your ginger trousers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm a lightly toasted marshmallow person because I rather like just the marshmallow without the graham cracker and chocolate. Ali, get a life. No one care about your marshmallow or your ginger trousers.
Toast yer ginger trousers Ali! Do us all a favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wouldn t it be great if she could embrace her proportions, accept what mother nature gave her and understand tippy toeing makes her look daft. Ideally Elsie should take a long, hard look at her body, explore which clothes suits her body shape and run with it (employing someone who can honestly help). How good clothes look really does depend on proportions, look at Amelia and Tamara, although not perfect their proportions make, IMHO clothes look good (and Amelia is petite).
Amelia is square like a brick. Imo clothes look terrible on her. The fact clothes look good on her is one of Lydia's few redeeming qualities. Of course her dress sense these days is terrible and boring as duck.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2362252
Heres a tip Ali, sprinkle some broken up mini eggs on top of the melting marshmallows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A fair point - a ludicrous reply and Rexy on standby :rolleyes:

View attachment 2354560View attachment 2354561View attachment 2354562
---
Sorry @Fluffy81 I’m duplicating - apologies 🥴🥰
When one appreciates eloquence and mastery of a language...

Lydia, you have got so many comments on your poor syntax and grammar over the years...I honestly wonder why you don't book a few (or more than a few...) private lessons with an English tutor to sort this consistent issue out.
With a few months of work, you should be speaking much better. By that I mean, you'll be using a semblance of punctuation, and you'll probably be able to understand the differences between adverbs and adjectives so you can use them in the appropriate places.
Now, about the infamous word salads.. You need to do some research before filming. Nothing you do as a youtuber is spontaneous, so you have ample time to sort out the vocabulary you need beforehand.
That way, you won't be saying "eyelet" instead of "epaulette", you won't use the phrase "cultivating my hair" (unless you're planting it...) and you won't use the word "picturesque" to describe your desk, even if it's pretty. Certain words simply don't collocate with others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lydia, you have got so many comments on your poor syntax and grammar over the years...I honestly wonder why you don't book a few (or more than a few...) private lessons with an English tutor to sort this consistent issue out.
With a few months of work, you should be speaking much better. By that I mean, you'll be using a semblance of punctuation, and you'll probably be able to understand the differences between adverbs and adjectives so you can use them in the appropriate places.
Now, about the infamous word salads.. You need to do some research before filming. Nothing you do as a youtuber is spontaneous, so you have ample time to sort out the vocabulary you need beforehand.
That way, you won't be saying "eyelet" instead of "epaulette", you won't use the phrase "cultivating my hair" (unless you're planting it...) and you won't use the word "picturesque" to describe your desk, even if it's pretty. Certain words simply don't collocate with others.
Oh how I love and endorse this post! ⬆
It would be good for us to witness a new, continuous improvement policy that she would stick to wouldn’t it?
She never seems to want to improve or demonstrate that she has the ability to improve. So she gets the same criticism over and over (which she ignores).
FLUENCY would be a good skill for her to demonstrate. Especially since she is now a number 1 on Amazon author.
An English course is a great idea! It would do her so much more good than another 20 shirtwaisters we’ll never see again. Just sayin’…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Josie bought a Hermes belt, oasis sandals and a cardigan. Even Elsie hasn't ventured into Hermes RTW yet.

Cardigan was £1360
Cue a Hermes Cardigan (same as Josie’s) magically appear in her next clothing unboxing video. You will hear the usual spiel “ I was desperate for a new cream cardigan and I happen to come across a cream cropped Hermès cardigan'. In other words she saw Josie's vlog and saw Josie's new Hermès cardigan.

Then the big green eyed monster will repeat 'I desperately needed a new cream cardigan" & then say "Yes!!! (clapping her hands together) this is the one, it’s my new favourite, oooooh it will be parphekt over dresses"..she may even say something about cost per wear only because every other influencer is atm, to justify their extortionate purchases. Even though she owns a cream Ralph Lauren cropped cashmere cardigan that cost £549 (which she hasn’t worn much), but it’s not Hermes and it’s not the same as Josie's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

She might speak now with a fake accent, pretending she has a plum in her mouth. However, if you listen to the words she is actually saying most of the time, it is just a non-sensical word salad.
Absolutely agree...."In that capacity"... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed how randomly she lick arsed Lorna luxe’s post on her unboxing her birthday gift from John. A new Hermes Birkin. Also Lorna now lives in the Cotswolds .. so Lydia will try and use Lorna now I suspect

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just scrolled back through her Instagram to see when this cosplay actually started
Came across this post. She is now saying this 2020 was the worst period of her life 😂
This is so confusing. She says she celebrates the person she was (referencing the photo on the right, which she also says is the outfit NOT from Topshop). But then the Topshop outfit photo is the one from the past where presumably she didn't know who she was / she was lost? I'm so bloody confused. What is even the point of this post....... To be fair, I think she looks nice in the sparkly dress. Much better fit for her age and her nice figure than the nonsense she wears these days. I just wish she would stop with the tippytoes.

Reactions: 14
This is so confusing. She says she celebrates the person she was (referencing the photo on the right, which she also says is the outfit NOT from Topshop). But then the Topshop outfit photo is the one from the past where presumably she didn't know who she was / she was lost? I'm so bloody confused. What is even the point of this post....... To be fair, I think she looks nice in the sparkly dress. Much better fit for her age and her nice figure than the nonsense she wears these days. I just wish she would stop with the tippytoes.
They’re not her usual knees so something’s been altered.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ok. My take from a woman in her 40’s. In your twenties, you are forever evolving. Changing. Finding direction and whether that’s relationships, appearance etc. Age is just a number.. however Lydia likes to present herself as someone who was such a damsel in distress, that her sheer arrogance and narcissistic behaviour takes too much presence over who she really is. So what, she dressed like a chav back in her twenties. She claims she was lost? .. more she looks back, and was horrified at how she dressed. So what ? Haven’t we all been there? The thing is Lydia doesn’t own it, and just say that. She has to portray the opposite. Fast forward to now, she is still acting lost. Spending thousands and hasten to say looks old beyond her years. I look younger than her 35 years and I’m in my 40’s and proud. Her money machine is down to us click baiting on every you tube.. and the others out there. It’s purely ‘click bait’. All the humans liking her posts and buying into the nonsense is lining her pockets to then show off with the latest designer at thousands.

She constantly portrays a woman who is actually incredibly insecure, and her way of hiding that vulnerability is behind her uniform of expensive designer clothing. She looks for gratification and acceptance through people commenting…

The comment where Ali put ‘ you can read to me in bed’ … that was an incredibly sarcastic comment with reference to the announcement of this ridiculous book. Maybe a personal joke .. but when played out on social media, can be perceived in so many ways. You see other influencers who achieve something and there other halves / husbands actually lift them up and proudly show them off.

Leopards generally never change their spots. They can fool you to believe so, but it seldom happens. With her inparticular, she hasn’t changed. Her comments on innocent people giving constructive feedback, she still takes as a snipe and reacts in a childish way. All Lydia wants is praise. She simply does not own it and look more within.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's the hight of the season where you should have so much coming through you can't give it away and this is all she has to show for that massive greenhouse and kitchen garden. It's all for content and no substance. She is Cos playing her own life. It's pathetic. If you love growing stuff grow stuff. But they don't eat anything other than carbs so why grow anything

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.