Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White witches are here to do good 😇 Her Travesty hasn t quite mastered that yet. #whyarewewaiting
Whoops .. yes, white witches are here to be good. My bad. I got that one wrong. I still stand corrected however .. she looks like the witch of wookey hole 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those shoes and that bag are just so boring and ugly!
---

My heart is still completely 💔 and I still cry every day.
Oh, @Hunevoque2 I’m sorry. My Gem is driving me bonkers at the moment - has me up from 5am looking for something - but I still get to scratch her ears and rub her belly..... 💔❣💔😢😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Toasty is a very sweet fun little boy who has helped muffin and me so much!
I was going to ask you for more photos of him. He’s so adorable! Sounds like he’s doing his job. He knows what he was sent to do. But you know that. Snoopy has big paws to fill and it’s not surprising you still miss him incredibly. I had to wait 8 years to be able to get Teddy after I lost my Soul Dog Rufus. I still weep for him now. I still weep for my little Gracie too. When I go I don’t want to be ‘met‘ by anyone - I just want my dogs to come and get me…and to go running with them through the forest.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t know how to wear a brooch either. Always left side and always as high up as possible. She never listens or learns.
Wonder if thats similar to how an army beret (or the like) is worn the very same, the cap badge always is over the left eye and then the flop sided part as such is pushed over the right.
28d90559bc53858c9235878a09405a1e.jpg

The interesting thing about the late Queen’s hats is she ALWAYS wore the crown smack bang in the middle of her head. This enable her to pin her lovely hat on and forget about it. The hat never moved and she didn’t have to think about it , even in the wind. So she wore the hat. The hat didn’t wear her. You never saw the late Queen wandering around with a hat in her hand. 🤭
Yeah with crowns rather, when she was talking about her and her fathers (George VI's) coronation, but particularly hers, there's literally nothing holding them onto their head, so if they moved their head down as such to read a speech it'd fall off. The St Edwards Crown (and likely the Imperial State) are both hugely heavy. St Edwards Crowns 2.2kg and the Imperial States lighter just over 1kg (like weighing a bag of sugar and a little bit on your head essentially).

Find it rather hilarious the Imperial State Crowns Black Princes Ruby, isn't actually a ruby (its the large red one at the front of it) its a spinel, Henry V had a helmet made that included in during the Battle of Agincourt.

When a highly known historian showed Henry VIII's signature, from what I can remember his H's looked more like Z's I think.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was going to ask you for more photos of him. He’s so adorable! Sounds like he’s doing his job. He knows what he was sent to do. But you know that. Snoopy has big paws to fill and it’s not surprising you still miss him incredibly. I had to wait 8 years to be able to get Teddy after I lost my Soul Dog Rufus. I still weep for him now. I still weep for my little Gracie too. When I go I don’t want to be ‘met‘ by anyone - I just want my dogs to come and get me…and to go running with them through the forest.
Def big paws to fill, a very different dog. I am convinced that Snoopy chose him for me.

• Heart
Somehow it looks like a hat is thrown at her and it's about to punch her in the face - and someone is snapping a picture 😁

• Haha
Just scrolled back through her Instagram to see when this cosplay actually started
Came across this post. She is now saying this 2020 was the worst period of her life 😂
That silver dress is the dress she wore for their New Years Eve party where Ali and his friends told her to f off. There is also a photo of her that same night making a gross gesture using two fingers and her tongue. So, refined and ladylike. It was of course a classic, quiet luxury gesture. Soon after that party she made the statement that she would no longer drink gin because Ali said it made her mean. Ahhhh, a mean drunk. I am sure that there is a Tattle member who has that photo stashed somewhere.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.