Lydia Millen #185 Two kitchens but she still can’t cook, instead she ‘wrote’ a booky wook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't hats and brooches supposed to be worn on the right? Pretty sure her hat is on her left. I also would have worn the bow at the back, worn at the front looks a bit in your face.
The slope of a hat to the right yes.
Brooches deffo to left (To be correct).
If you look at most photos of the late Queen she always wore her brooch on her left shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The slope of a hat to the right yes.
Brooches deffo to left (To be correct).
If you look at most photos of the late Queen she always wore her brooch on her left shoulder.
got it, hat on the right, brooch on the left.
---
If you go on the gents journal insta page you will see Ali is actually dressed appropriately (for once) but Lydia sticks out like a sore thumb. All the other women are wearing wide legs trousers with tops and jackets or casual dresses, not a hat in sight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe that our dear Queen left us nearly a year ago. Monday will be Snoppy’s first anniversary 😭💔🌈.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
And the hat tipped to the right creates the perfect face-framing balance for Her Majesty.
The interesting thing about the late Queen’s hats is she ALWAYS wore the crown smack bang in the middle of her head. This enable her to pin her lovely hat on and forget about it. The hat never moved and she didn’t have to think about it , even in the wind. So she wore the hat. The hat didn’t wear her. You never saw the late Queen wandering around with a hat in her hand. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe that our dear Queen left us nearly a year ago. Monday will be Snoppy’s first anniversary 😭💔🌈.
That just isn’t possible! Oh dear! That has just flown by. Anniversaries are so hard. Hopefully little Toasty will help you through it. He’s very, very lovely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Queen knew how to dress appropriately for any occasion.
I loved that she wouldn't shy away from bright colours unlike some people

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Queen knew how to dress appropriately for any occasion.
I loved that she wouldn't shy away from bright colours unlike some people
She famously said, “I must be seen to be believed,” so she dressed to be seen by the most people. She understood her brief. ❤🤍💙

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I miss Philip too. Never thought much of our King because of Diana however I loved this clip of him using a leaking pen:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.